Going to give Private Raws a try

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NO LIMITS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    508 Posts
    Rep Points

C'mon man. No way you keep a running head count of your daily macros with accuracy... oh wait, do you count your fork fulls for grams kinda like fingertip dabbing for mgs... I can see that lolz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    Whatís in the next order?
    Tren, mast, var, Accutane. As I get more time on the Deca my joints feel better and better. Only deca brings me relief this quickly. For test I get labs every months, but my first measuring stick (pun intended) is erectile function. On lower amounts I don't get much but 400 mg/week is what I need to be a champ in the bedroom.

I am on 300 mgs of test and 300 deca per week right now. I take a small amount of cab, but even so, it is not enough between the sheets. My training is on point, but not my recreation. For some reason, 400 works great for me and 300 doesn't get it done.

So what does that mean for you, the reader? Before I get labs I will bump up to 400 mgs of test. I should have an idea as to the quality of the test soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    C'mon man. No way you keep a running head count of your daily macros with accuracy... oh wait, do you count your fork fulls for grams kinda like fingertip dabbing for mgs... I can see that lolz
    Lets be clear about 1 thing: Logs are very valuable tools. I am not anti log. I logged up until the age of 32 (started weight training at 13).

I just don't, anymore, especially when it comes to eating and training. For example, for my last prep I would not have changed my training or diet. The only thing I would change is I should have used more GH (only ran 3 iu's a day) and I should have run T3.

I am going to sample some of the T Bol...honestly I do not have lot of experience with this compound so I do not know when I will report. I only do orals 3 times a week, so I will do 35-70 mgs/day. And yes, each finger dab is about 35 mgs.

If you guys play nice I will tell you how to use accutane (ordered some) safely and effectively

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Rep Points

Update: Another order going very well. Communication is excellent.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Rep Points

My BJJ guys (one Brown Belt one Black belt) have reported that the T Bol has improved their cardio abilities. On a side note, UFC champ John Jones was busted for T Bol. Excellent compound for combat/endurance athletes. It also has a half life of 16 hours, more than most orals.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Rep Points

Package arrived. 9 daysTA, f'n amazing!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    767 Posts
    Rep Points

This thread is total gold!

Procard needs his own subforum...Arnold/Heavy what you think?
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    395 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Procard View Post
    My BJJ guys (one Brown Belt one Black belt) have reported that the T Bol has improved their cardio abilities. On a side note, UFC champ John Jones was busted for T Bol. Excellent compound for combat/endurance athletes. It also has a half life of 16 hours, more than most orals.
    Yeah thatís because Jenapharm invented it only for the purpose of enhancing performance back in 1962. Thatís why the East Germans dominated the olympics back then.

As for John Jones Tbol itself is only detectable for a few days in the urine. The couple of metabolites that testing is looking for are only detectable til day 20 and the long term metabolite(M4) is only detectable until 40-50 days. So after 20 days if they donít look for the long term metabolite itís undetectable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx23 View Post
    Yeah thatís because Jenapharm invented it only for the purpose of enhancing performance back in 1962. Thatís why the East Germans dominated the olympics back then.

As for John Jones Tbol itself is only detectable for a few days in the urine. The couple of metabolites that testing is looking for are only detectable til day 20 and the long term metabolite(M4) is only detectable until 40-50 days. So after 20 days if they donít look for the long term metabolite itís undetectable.
    That is very interesting. Yes I know the political history of T Bol, and yes it helped the eastern bloc dominate the Olympics for many years.

I did not know about the detection schedule. I affects me very differently than anavar. The gains are slow but clean and long lasting. My cardio has improved since my last contest....primarily because I am off tren, but I get a boost from the T Bol.

Edit: I will say this about T B, it is a very underrated and underused compound.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Procard View Post
    Update: Another order going very well. Communication is excellent.
    thank you very much friend ,its our honor to work with you ,looking forward to more business with you in the future
    Steroid powder supplier , www.privateraws.com ,info@privateraws.com Wickr: talkingwitheva

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by crazyhexagon View Post
    thank you very much friend ,its our honor to work with you ,looking forward to more business with you in the future
    I am very pleased, thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx23 View Post

Tell Jon Jones and USADA that schedule. Jones is saying he is clean and constantly tests positive for TBol long term metabolites.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Rep Points

I have gotten feedback from my BJJ Black belt and my BJJ brown: Their endurance has increased noticeably from the T Bol. There is a good reason why combat athletes like this compound.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Rep Points

To summarize, I have gotten excellent product from this source along with fast, fast service.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by crazyhexagon View Post
    You have PM.