Going to give Private Raws a try

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    That just sounds kinda crazy and like your getting a complete different dose everytime. Maybe find a small enough scoop where you could weigh it out and see what your actually consuming every time ?
    I know what I am getting every time. After the Olympia, the top pros (except for Mr Olympia...he usually does not tour.) all stay at the same hotels. In the morning Sonny Schmidt (RIP) had clenbuterol paste. Everyone would just scoop some out and throw it in with their break fast cereal. They do the same thing with diuretics: They smash up a 40 mg tablet of Lasix and dab a they dial in for the stage.

No one on this forum has achieved anything. HJ2 claims he prepped for 2 shows and was crushed, and somehow that makes him an expert on bodybuilding. People wonder what the top guys are doing, well I can tell you what they are doing. They do not obsess over every little gram of gear or every gram of macro.

The top guys do not measure everything, they are total different from people on this forum. People here obsess about every little detail. At the same time, most of you have not built any thing closely resembling a high quality physique.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Rep Points

So, to summarize: Anavar is good, deca is good. It will be a bit until I have feedback on the Test and the T Bol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Rep Points

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.p...342#msg6420342

If you guys are interested in in what the top guys are doing BFG (who also owns a steroid review forum) has a pretty good idea. For my last 2 contest preps I did not log anything. Neither food nor drugs. I placed second each time, and both times the guys who beat me were running more than 3 grams of gear a week. And this is in the 50 and over class.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=529709.0
    Last edited by Procard; 01-06-2019 at 11:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Procard View Post
    I know what I am getting every time. After the Olympia, the top pros (except for Mr Olympia...he usually does not tour.) all stay at the same hotels. In the morning Sonny Schmidt (RIP) had clenbuterol paste. Everyone would just scoop some out and throw it in with their break fast cereal. They do the same thing with diuretics: They smash up a 40 mg tablet of Lasix and dab a they dial in for the stage.

No one on this forum has achieved anything. HJ2 claims he prepped for 2 shows and was crushed, and somehow that makes him an expert on bodybuilding. People wonder what the top guys are doing, well I can tell you what they are doing. They do not obsess over every little gram of gear or every gram of macro.

The top guys do not measure everything, they are total different from people on this forum. People here obsess about every little detail. At the same time, most of you have not built any thing closely resembling a high quality physique.
    your full of fucking shit bro point blank no other way to put it. Your full of shit and full of yourself and I doubt you are anything near a Mr. O competitor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts
    Rep Points

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.p...342#msg6420342

If you guys are interested in in what the top guys are doing BFG (who also owns a steroid review forum) has a pretty good idea. For my last 2 contest preps I did not log anything. Neither food nor drugs. I placed second each time, and both times the guys who beat me were running more than 3 grams of gear a week. And this is in the 50 and over class.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=529709.0
    itís funny you say guys donít worry about doses then post a link with exact doses written out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts
    Rep Points

Iíll give you props tho on the first link that one does seam very informative and Iím going to give it a shot and to be honest I donít know you so who knows maybe you are around these top competing BB and maybe that is what they do but everything Iíve ever herd about the subject is itís an exact science

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    itís funny you say guys donít worry about doses then post a link with exact doses written out
    Here is how this process works for someone like BFG (and me). Many top bodybuilders (and powerlifters) are dumb as a rock. They have someone like BFG (or me) do their drug program. In originally formulating their program, yes everything is written out. For example, I have a guy who holds the world record in the bench press. He is trying to set a new record. I have him running 1200 test, 600 tren ace, and Anadrol, 2-3 finger dips before training. I want him running 1500 test, but his wife gets pissy so I lowered it to 1200. She should be more worried about the tren.

However, once things get going my client doesn't really count anything. He just injects a certain amount every day. All he knows is he does 1 cc of test and 1 cc of tren every day. Before going to the gym he does 2-3 finger dabs of A Drol powder.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Rep Points

Here is a very important point members of this board need to understand: When you are new, log/write down everything. Most of the members of this forum are in that stage of their development. I logged everything for many years...However, you eventually get to a point where you no longer need to log.

The problem with logging is that people "drown" in all the details and lose focus upon what really matters: You are a gorilla in the weight room and a rat on a treadmill. You run a certain drug program, do an hour of cardio each day and eat clean. Protein is high and fat is moderate respectively. The only thing I count is carbs. If I need to lose more weight I will drop the carbs below 300 grams/day. I may increase cardio.

I also use Intermittent fasting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Rep Points

So, lets get back on topic: My shoulder and elbow have gotten significant relief. They were getting so bad that it was hard to train, but now they feel good. Its gotta be the deca.

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    635 Posts
    Rep Points

All twelve days and you can tell the deca is good ?
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    All twelve days and you can tell the deca is good ?
    Not sure how many days. I front loaded 800 mgs the first week and now am cruising on one cc (200 mgs) every 5th day. All I know is that I have gotten significant pain relief in my shoulder and elbow. I am 2 pounds heavier than I was on stage and my strength levels have declined slightly. I was on a shit ton (IE 2.5 grams or more) of gear for my last 2 contest preps, so a slight strength decline is to be expected. Cardio and diet are on point as I want to stay lean.

Before the deca my shoulder was extremely painful, and now it feels better. I am not running any GH so I am inclined to think that the pain reduction is coming from the deca.

Right now I am cruising on 300 test e, 300 deca per week. I was cruising on 400 mgs of test e and it did nothing to relieve my joint pain so I am inclined to say it was/is the deca that helped me..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts
    Rep Points

Not sure how many days.
    That's where a log comes in handy. Couldn't resist.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    That's where a log comes in handy. Couldn't resist.

LOL....Actually, I am constantly running over macros and dosages in my head everyday, I just don't write them down anymore. I used to until I hit my mid 30's. Since then I still still stay aware of my macros, mgs and also cardio. I cycle carbs averaging around 300 grams/day. I can also tell you exactly how much GH and tren I ran. For some reason, that info seems to stay with me.

Please keep mind I have been doing this for 43 years. For half of that time I logged everything, often obsessively. I just no longer need to do so.

For example, on my last prep I did not run any T3 and only ran 3 iu's of gh/day. I did more than an hour of cardio everyday. My primary concern was my midsection, which is big. I came in at around 5% fat or so.

If I did another prep I would only change my T3 and GH usage. Adjusting each would have brought me down to 4%. However it does not really matter, since I do not have the genetics to win a pro card.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Rep Points

OK...so far the deca and anavar have been on point. I am starting the test soon and will report. I am scheduled for labs, but I should know if the test is good before that point.

Overall, I am very pleased with private. CS has been exceptional. I would have nothing but good things to say at this juncture, my only criticism would be that Private's prices are a touch high. However, they have offered me some really good prices when I discussed the matter with their rep.

The bottom line is that I am so pleased that I am placing another order.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts
    Rep Points

Whatís in the next order?