• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IGF numbers

Doncoyote

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Curious what a good igf number after 1 month 3 iu's 5 days a week? My last baseline test came in 207 and my recent blood test showed 529

100 per iu .

i would be very happy with your 529

Ok can you explain this more in depth?
3ius pd should be at least 300? Mostly curious about is this when drawing 3 hours after you do the 3ius?
100 per iu .

i would be very happy with your 529

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Ok can you explain this more in depth?
3ius pd should be at least 300? Mostly curious about is this when drawing 3 hours after you do the 3ius?

i think you are confusing IGF levels with GH serum.

in order to test GH serum , you pin 10iu wait 3hrs before doing bloodwork.

IGF levels take 3+ weeks to build up .

Ok I was for sure. I'm just about to plunge into the GH world so I'm learning lol
Thanks tho bro
i think you are confusing IGF levels with GH serum.

in order to test GH serum , you pin 10iu wait 3hrs before doing bloodwork.

IGF levels take 3+ weeks to build up .

That’s a solid number. I think testing hgh serum is a waste of time and money. The end result of GH use is elevated IGF-1. What brand are you using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a solid number. I think testing hgh serum is a waste of time and money. The end result of GH use is elevated IGF-1. What brand are you using?

This!!!!!!!! I pulled a 51 on hgh serum but a 130 on igf on some shit I got same kit on 4 iu daily split

First off those numbers are great.

Second, that high of IGF level might also say you are wasting money by running that much GH.

Thirdly, there is a downside to that high of a level. All cell proliferation is increased at 500 and IGF level of 250-300 is much safer and effective.

If I were you I would run maybe 10ius a week and you will still get great results and have 50% more growth hormone.

BTW, your baseline number is very good. Might be another reason why you number is as high as it is.

How old are you?

IML Gear Cream!
Skip im 47. Thanks for your input think ill save some and back the dosage down. Plus i dont want to starting looking like Andre the Giant lol!

Skip im 47. Thanks for your input think ill save some and back the dosage down. Plus i dont want to starting looking like Andre the Giant lol!

That is a good baseline IGF for your age, congratulations.

Are you using T4?

No t4, never tried adding it. Could you explain the benefits of doing so or let me know if it would be helpful

Here is a link to discussion we had awhile ago.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...plementation?p=1375521&viewfull=1#post1375521

For me, 50mcg T4 daily while using 10ius a week GH puts in me in a good place.

Long story short, T4 makes GH shine.

Your results may vary with T4, you need baseline levels then add T4 as needed but 50mcg with 10ius GH is a good starting point.

Thanks for the link ill check it out. Also think ill order some t4 and give it a go. Solid input man its much appreciated

You are welcome.

GH adds another dimension and is a must with AAS for our age.

Back