• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PharmaCom... WTF are you doing to me?????

Saini06

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wtf are you doing to my body??
I’m doing a 12 week cycle of Test E/Deca (All PharmaCom)

This is my 4th cycle but first time trying PharmaCom and first time with Test E. I hit the 7 week mark tomorrow and I’m already up exactly 20LBS. WTFFFFF????

That might be the norm for some of you but definitely not for me. I’m freaking amazed. AND NO DAMN PIP EITHER FOR THE FIRST TIME. Wow just wow.

This doesn't sound legit, send remaining product to me for testing

4th cycle without test?
what did you use previously? anavar?

in any case, how much was the weight before starting?

4th cycle without test?
what did you use previously? anavar?

in any case, how much was the weight before starting?

You should read the posts a bit slower or something. I said it was my first time with “Test E”. Not sure if you know this but there are different test esters such as test p, test c, sustanon. My last 3 cycles I always did sustanon.

Yes I'll say it's good gear, but damn, the drama is a little overboard....test and deca are usually good.

Not really drama but as my post said, some of you might but I don’t really gain 20lbs before the ending of week 7 on a usual test and Deca cycle. I usually have those results by week 9 or 10 according to my logs for past cycles.

You should read the posts a bit slower or something. I said it was my first time with “Test E”. Not sure if you know this but there are different test esters such as test p, test c, sustanon. My last 3 cycles I always did sustanon.

different test esters? really?

....there is always something to learn

different test esters? really?

....there is always something to learn

Haha yes different esters as already know obviously. But definitely look into an adult literacy course. Missing key portions of a post can just make your responses invalid. Over 2400 posts? Don’t know how you made it this far!

Phill is Italian and doesn’t speak fluent English..

take it easy bro ....phill is good people

also congrats on the 20lb increase... I never come close to that kind of weight increase for entire cycles....maybe 12 lbs at best. I’m guessing your diet is on point for a good bulk.

Wtf are you doing to my body??
I’m doing a 12 week cycle of Test E/Deca (All PharmaCom)

This is my 4th cycle but first time trying PharmaCom and first time with Test E. I hit the 7 week mark tomorrow and I’m already up exactly 20LBS. WTFFFFF????

That might be the norm for some of you but definitely not for me. I’m freaking amazed. AND NO DAMN PIP EITHER FOR THE FIRST TIME. Wow just wow.

Good evening.

Thank you for your feedback, we hope you are happy..)))

If you have questions - contact us, we will always help.

19lbs water weight is remarkable thing lol

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

solid muscle bro. This guy obviously knows what he is doing not to mention he is just fucking cool.

- - - Updated - - -

the guy is bashing phill for no reason like he knows it all but is probably running test and deca with no ai or caber thinking he gained 20lbs. Probably a bloated mess

solid muscle bro. This guy obviously knows what he is doing not to mention he is just fucking cool.

seasoned newbs... good times.

- - - Updated - - -

the guy is bashing phill for no reason like he knows it all but is probably running test and deca with no ai or caber thinking he gained 20lbs. Probably a bloated mess

well we know it isn't LBM lol

Back