• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ART Topic 12/12/18 Intensity

IML Gear Cream!
Training intensely to me is beating the log book every week but tempered enough to not burn out the CNS or injure myself. Only to failure enough that I can recover from.

Sooner or later you'll get to the point where you are not able to beat the log book every week, regardless of how good your nutrition is or how much gear you are taking. Eventually you will hit a wall, and I'm not talking about a temporary plateau, I'm talking about a wall.

What will your approach be at that point?
How will your training sessions change in regard to intensity?

Sooner or later you'll get to the point where you are not able to beat the log book every week, regardless of how good your nutrition is or how much gear you are taking. Eventually you will hit a wall, and I'm not talking about a temporary plateau, I'm talking about a wall.

Or the one every cycle I get bigger and keep some of my gains.......lol. eventually everyone maxes out and at some point you will go the other way and start regressing.

At that point I'd change my routine up and progress on different movements or different rep ranges but there's always somewhere I can improve at, personally. Maybe condition better so I can move more weight in less time. Or add in different intensity techniques. Options are endless really.

Back