• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Metformin

orange24

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whose used it? And how did it work for you. I get slightly elevated blood sugar when running mk677 over a period of time and I’m not crazy about that side effect. However I respond drastically to mk so I’d like to mitigate the insulin sensitivity when using it if possible.

I got elevated blood glucose levels on MK too, I'm diabetic and it was difficult to manage so I just quit taking it

I got it from a dr a few years ago.. it tore my guts up bad and nausea enough I never wanted to try it again... I’ve heard that’s temporary and passes but it was too much for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whose used it? And how did it work for you. I get slightly elevated blood sugar when running mk677 over a period of time and I’m not crazy about that side effect. However I respond drastically to mk so I’d like to mitigate the insulin sensitivity when using it if possible.

A good product that stands to it’s description. The main problem when taking it, is a smooth dose increase and individual choice of effective dose. The time that should pass form starting (500mg) to effective (850mg) dose is about 3 to 7 days according to your individual reactions. Try to use Metfarmin correctly with your diet regime. Don’t add Metformin when eating large amount of сarb because you are likely to get nausea and problems with gastrointestinal tract.

Back