• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What is Santa bringing you this year

HFO3

NO LIMITS
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you could have anything you want for Christmas what would it be?

I've been looking at the Cadillac CTS 6.2L

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 112
what I want

narcosis_boat04.jpg

what I'll probably get

618bkpqHdpL._SY355_.jpg

FB81A6A1-BE7B-4F57-87A0-75E29440F215.jpeg
She would fit perfectly under my desk at work. I like to kill two birds with one stone, nothing wrong with that.

It ain’t gonna blow itself, someones/something has gotta do it!

Thanks Santa!

No alimony for me :)

If you could have anything you want for Christmas what would it be?

I've been looking at the Cadillac CTS 6.2L

Pretty car. There's no way that I'd ever be able to pull that out of my garage. Too many people out there that don't give a fuck on the roads and in the parking lots. I'd murder the first person that scratched or dented it.

I was at the gym downtown, leaving the parking garage when a guy backed out of his parking spot right into my front bumper. I was gridlocked from behind laying on the horn, he just kept coming until he drove his trailer hitch right through my front bumper. I was boiling mad... I kept my cool and got his insurance check, I used the money to buy the Nismo bumpers and fog lights for this new look.

Attachments

• IMG_0913.JPG
    IMG_0913.JPG
    190.4 KB · Views: 99
I do like that Cadillac and have been looking but damn if they don’t lose about 20k in value within the first year, I may just go with a couple year old model

I do like that Cadillac and have been looking but damn if they don’t lose about 20k in value within the first year, I may just go with a couple year old model

That works best for my financial situation too, a few years ago I saved about 15K on my 370 when I bought it with 4900 miles, I added the 100K warranty form the Nissan dealer for $1200

I was at the gym downtown, leaving the parking garage when a guy backed out of his parking spot right into my front bumper. I was gridlocked from behind laying on the horn, he just kept coming until he drove his trailer hitch right through my front bumper. I was boiling mad... I kept my cool and got his insurance check, I used the money to buy the Nismo bumpers and fog lights for this new look.

Your 370z looks really good man. Any performance mods on it?

View attachment 37868
She would fit perfectly under my desk at work. I like to kill two birds with one stone, nothing wrong with that.

It ain’t gonna blow itself, someones/something has gotta do it!

Thanks Santa!

No alimony for me :)
Where were these 20 years ago?

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Your 370z looks really good man. Any performance mods on it?

Thanks! I keep it totally stock so I don't want to void the warranty.

I like the sound of this cat back exhaust since it doesn't void the warranty I'm installing very soon!

Thanks! I keep it totally stock so I don't want to void the warranty.

I like the sound of this cat back exhaust since it doesn't void the warranty I'm installing very soon!

Yeah that does sound good. I have a Altima SE-R and it has the Nismo exhaust on it and it sounds pretty good. How much are those cat back?

Yeah that does sound good. I have a Altima SE-R and it has the Nismo exhaust on it and it sounds pretty good. How much are those cat back?

Did you notice any increase in power with the nismo exhaust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you notice any increase in power with the nismo exhaust

It actually comes stock on the SE-R. It sounds similar to the one in the video you posted just not as loud would be the best way to describe it. Same note if that makes sense

It actually comes stock on the SE-R. It sounds similar to the one in the video you posted just not as loud would be the best way to describe it. Same note if that makes sense[/QUOTE

sweet! I just ordered the exhaust today, 8 weeks to custom build, dyno testing confirms an add of about 20hp and 11lbs torque. I went with 18" resonators to reduce road noise, drone sound, reverberations

Get Shredded!
Nice !!!

The range I've been going to allows rapid fire... Me and my daughter recently blew through 600 rounds, AR15, 9mm and 40cal... FUN SHIT!

I won't even go to a range if they dont allow rapid fire...Fuck that pussy 1 shot at a time rule, weak shit.

I won't even go to a range if they dont allow rapid fire...Fuck that pussy 1 shot at a time rule, weak shit.

Surprisingly, many of them around my area are single shot, all of them are outside ranges which is unfortunate for me since I like outdoor ranges the best.

I think I'm getting one of those callus scrapers..... That's it.

LOL...aim high brother.

I will get pajamas or a can of popcorn from my mom. She does it every year and I don't even like it...but don't have the heart to tell her. She thinks I like it.

Lol...always get big can of assorted popcorn too! The birds love them...got some pretty birds around here.

Callus scraper? Do you have a December birthday or something...
LOL...aim high brother.

I will get pajamas or a can of popcorn from my mom. She does it every year and I don't even like it...but don't have the heart to tell her. She thinks I like it.
Lol yeah.

I don't have a December birthday but I do have 4 kids who's birthdays are from 12/29 to 1/5.... Little tight this time of year.

Also, I'm one of those people who don't ever really want anything. If there is something I want I just buy it but that's rare.... I think the last thing I bought myself was a new pair of shoes from payless

I literally dedicate all my earnings to my wife, kids, bills and food.

Lol yeah.

I don't have a December birthday but I do have 4 kids who's birthdays are from 12/29 to 1/5.... Little tight this time of year.

Also, I'm one of those people who don't ever really want anything. If there is something I want I just buy it but that's rare.... I think the last thing I bought myself was a new pair of shoes from payless

I literally dedicate all my earnings to my wife, kids, bills and food.

That’s where it should go... ppl buy stupid shit without having all their bills paid.

Gamble money away. Whatever

Family first.

Back