• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Favorite recomp cycle

big_rich

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What is your favorite most productive recomp cycle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Test/tren/NPP with some GH. I don't think that combo can be beat for recomp honestly. Some proviron on top would be the sprinkles on the perfect donut lol

Definitely Tren A or Hex with Test Prop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be doing 300 mg of test (prop/cyp blend) and 152 mg tren ace eod coming up. So 1050 test 525 tren a. Will add 50 mg proviron and an oral yet to be decided but leaning toward anadrol. Im expecting to get to 225 and recomp there over 12 weeks and get stronger.

I like Primo for recomp

Test, primo, eq as a good alternative to the classic test, tren, mast which is the most popular. Var for oral.

test,tren, and mast for me.GH if you can afford it. MK if you cant

I like Primo for recomp

Test, primo, eq as a good alternative to the classic test, tren, mast which is the most popular. Var for oral.
I really liked the test and primo cycle too no eq though, but this Ripped Godz/mast-p+test-p+tren-a (100+100+100) eod pins with 75mg ed of DHB and 1 1/2 weeks into sdrol added in for 4 total has been fuckin awesome. I was about 3 weeks into DHB and added the ripped godz 2 weeks into that now and added the sdrol. I've dropped 4 pounds since last week but still increased mass.

I really liked the test and primo cycle too no eq though, but this Ripped Godz/mast-p+test-p+tren-a (100+100+100) eod pins with 75mg ed of DHB and 1 1/2 weeks into sdrol added in for 4 total has been fuckin awesome. I was about 3 weeks into DHB and added the ripped godz 2 weeks into that now and added the sdrol. I've dropped 4 pounds since last week but still increased mass.

Now this combo looks incredible! Test,tren,mast and dhb added. I have never done this mix and since I would be doing eod injections during cutting cycle it is sounding attractive. My only concern would be my cardio.? Anyone, let me know if you have tried this and your experiences with it. Thx

IML Gear Cream!
I haven’t really had any issues as of now, a little tren insomnia and slight appetite loss, but it’s more like nothing looks good instead of not wanting to eat. Cardio hasn’t been an issue, but I have a bad knee so I’m only doing a mile or so on the elliptical. Have you ran DHB before? If not start low with frequent pins to get used to that pip, ouch !! And then run it for 2-3 weeks before with whatever test you like, That is if your going to run short ester tren/mast. And I pin DHB ed because I only pin 1/2ml and that come to 525\wk due to it being 150mg/ml from BCG.

I haven’t really had any issues as of now, a little tren insomnia and slight appetite loss, but it’s more like nothing looks good instead of not wanting to eat. Cardio hasn’t been an issue, but I have a bad knee so I’m only doing a mile or so on the elliptical. Have you ran DHB before? If not start low with frequent pins to get used to that pip, ouch !! And then run it for 2-3 weeks before with whatever test you like, That is if your going to run short ester tren/mast. And I pin DHB ed because I only pin 1/2ml and that come to 525\wk due to it being 150mg/ml from BCG.

Nice! A half ml sounds like the right amount to get used to the compound. I love the way EQ hardens and pumps my muscles, so excited for dhb!

Between the mast and DHB my bi’s & tri’s have never been this hard. Also, I weighed the pros and cons of eq compared to DHB and with minimal sides if any at all DHB wins out by far. I’ve never ran eq and was worried about the blood thickness side.

Im not big on mass at the moment, but there’s definitely a nice recomp going on and only 2 weeks into ripped godz

not trying to hijack the thread.

Attachments

• AB2426F0-E196-4B52-AA80-E317529FE6B6.jpeg
    AB2426F0-E196-4B52-AA80-E317529FE6B6.jpeg
    626.1 KB · Views: 55
  • D8710DDD-43B9-4D51-AFA3-7FB1CCA3F595.jpeg
    D8710DDD-43B9-4D51-AFA3-7FB1CCA3F595.jpeg
    861 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Between the mast and DHB my bi’s & tri’s have never been this hard. Also, I weighed the pros and cons of eq compared to DHB and with minimal sides if any at all DHB wins out by far. I’ve never ran eq and was worried about the blood thickness side.

Im not big on mass at the moment, but there’s definitely a nice recomp going on and only 2 weeks into ripped godz

not trying to hijack the thread.

Hell yeah! Looking hard! Excited to try, thanks

Now this combo looks incredible! Test,tren,mast and dhb added. I have never done this mix and since I would be doing eod injections during cutting cycle it is sounding attractive. My only concern would be my cardio.? Anyone, let me know if you have tried this and your experiences with it. Thx

I haven't ran DHB, but the tren kills me cardiovascular endurance. Small doses make large differences for me. Anything over 200mg weekly has a significant impact, increasing with a dose dependant relationship

It’s been a night and day difference running tren ace, the long esters kill my digestive system
I have the same problem. Ace definitely gives me heartburn and indigestion.....but enanthate completely fucks up my guts a couple weeks in. Vomiting, diarrhea, the whole nine yards

I have the same problem. Ace definitely gives me heartburn and indigestion.....but enanthate completely fucks up my guts a couple weeks in. Vomiting, diarrhea, the whole nine yards
I’m mostly indigestion and diarrhea, but I’ve had very little sides from ace. I don’t fully understand why it’s so different, but I’m very pleased with it.

Yeah thats a strong combination right there.

digestive sides get bad for me too....

Back