• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Saving gear in autoclavable boro 3.3 gl45 bottle.

xeaven

Addicted
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am out of vials now and it will take time to get them but I need to brew now because it is only my free time so later I won't have time to brew.

Anyone has info about that How long the does gear remain sterile in the sterile boro 3.3 gl45 bottles that are closed in laminar flow. They seems like no air contact when gl45 closed tightly but still I couldn't find any info that confirms me.

I am out of vials now and it will take time to get them but I need to brew now because it is only my free time so later I won't have time to brew.

Anyone has info about that How long the does gear remain sterile in the sterile boro 3.3 gl45 bottles that are closed in laminar flow. They seems like no air contact when gl45 closed tightly but still I couldn't find any info that confirms me.

As long as it will in vials....years

It your filtering into 24/40 jointed erylenmeyer flasks you can get glass stoppers for them and just store them like that. Or you could filter straight into media bottles with bottle top filters. Porecelain buchners with non-jointed flasks can be sealed with rubber stoppers.

Last edited:
Back