Pharmacom Store

Methyl Hydroxy Nandrolone MHN or Oral Deca

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points

Methyl Hydroxy Nandrolone MHN or Oral Deca

Has anyone actually used this product? All Iíve ever found online was failed logs and forums and the regular chemical description. Suppose to be a ďCutterĒ even though itís Nandrolone compound. Anybody ever ran this? Iíve only seen one source provide this over the years and donít ask me who google is your friend. Here is some quick run down. Some have compared this to a much cheaper Anavar alternative somewhere between Anavar and Winstrol in effects. Let the discussion begin boys.

Methylhydroxynandrolone (MOHN, MHN), also known as 4-hydroxy-17α-methyl-19-nortestosterone, as well as 4,17β-dihydroxy-17α-methylestr-4-en-3-one, is a synthetic, orally active anabolicĖandrogenic steroid (AAS) and a 17α-alkylated derivative of nandrolone (19-nortestosterone) which was never marketed.[1] It was first described in 1964, but was not developed for clinical use.[1] The drug re-emerged in 2004 when it started being sold on the Internet as a "dietary supplement".[1] MOHN joined other AAS as a controlled substance in the United States on 20 January 2005. MOHN is non-aromatizable due to the presence of a hydroxy group at the C4 position, and for this reason, poses no risk of estrogenic side effects like gynecomastia at any dosage, unlike many other AAS. 5α-Reduction is also inhibited by the C4 hydroxy group of MOHN and, because of this, MOHN may have a relatively higher ratio of androgenic to anabolic activity than other nandrolone derivatives (as 5α-reduction, opposite to the case of most other AAS, decreases AAS potency for most nandrolone derivatives).[1] Early assays found that MOHN had approximately 13 times the anabolic activity and 3 times the androgenic activity of methyltestosterone.

MOHN is the 4-hydroxylated derivative of normethandrone (17α-methyl-19-nortestosterone), the 17α-methylated derivative of oxabolone (4-hydroxy-19-nortestosterone), the 4-hydroxylated and 17α-methylated derivative of nandrolone (19-nortestosterone), and the 19-demethylated analogue of oxymesterone (4-hydroxy-17α-methyltestosterone).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    957 Posts
    Rep Points

I've heard of it but don't ever see it sold or being used, there's probably a reason for that...imo.
    IRONLION REP
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Our website: http://www.ironlion-lab.net/
    Contact us: ironlion@keemail.me
    Wickr Name:ironlionlabs
    Wire Name:ironlionlabs

Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points

I remember the mohn of the DS PH era. I never used it, most people at the time were very unimpressed with it. For cutting most would use trenadrol or epi or both.

What was actually really good and somewhat underrated from that time was halodrol. Really clean feeling and a decent little mass builder with a little test. No bloat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts
    Rep Points

No, and I'm not even sure if there's actually any raws manufacturers even making it. I'm skeptical of a lot of these exotic things that magically appear on people's lists. I've personally never seen the raws sold from what I can recall

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    No, and I'm not even sure if there's actually any raws manufacturers even making it. I'm skeptical of a lot of these exotic things that magically appear on people's lists. I've personally never seen the raws sold from what I can recall
    Iíve actually seen this one reputable lab making it for years when I was just researching AAS as a wee little boy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by roscoe221 View Post
    I remember the mohn of the DS PH era. I never used it, most people at the time were very unimpressed with it. For cutting most would use trenadrol or epi or both.

What was actually really good and somewhat underrated from that time was halodrol. Really clean feeling and a decent little mass builder with a little test. No bloat.
    Iíve seen it as well but not directly sold in its steroid form only chemical clones.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    I've heard of it but don't ever see it sold or being used, there's probably a reason for that...imo.
    This makes me sad I just bought some

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    957 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MassiveFish View Post
    This makes me sad I just bought some

If you already bought it then you just going to have to run it and see what it does.
    IRONLION REP
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Our website: http://www.ironlion-lab.net/
    Contact us: ironlion@keemail.me
    Wickr Name:ironlionlabs
    Wire Name:ironlionlabs

Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    431 Posts
    Rep Points

I've seen it.
    I've never heard of anyone using it except superted using it. Not sure if it's this board.
    It doesn't hold much gravity and no one is talking about it. Makes me think it's okish at best. Maybe it's GOLD; I doubt it though.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    431 Posts
    Rep Points

Agreed.
    Might as well lol
    Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    If you already bought it then you just going to have to run it and see what it does.
    Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

★★P.S.L. Supervisor★★

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,265 Posts
    Rep Points

It's definitely an interesting compound but I've heard so much Hit or Miss shit over it.. I have personally never seen it before my eyes or know anyone that has used it..

But from all the Intel that I've gathered and all the shit I've heard over the years it almost appears to be like a TB-500 on steroids.. it seems to be a great growth and Recovery agent.. but I'm comparing this to what? I've never used it but that's just what I take away from it...
    If it is like a "TB-500 on steroids" that would be a great addition to just about any type of goal.. especially when we take into consideration the friction of being in a catabolic state but at the same time attempting to preserve, you could almost be in two places at one time; catabolic and anabolic!

I wonder how this compound is for injuries?
    Neighborhood Shipping opens "Permanently" Dec 4th (Inter closed for winter recess)
    ((Click the banners below for direct access to both exceptional brands available in your neighborhood))

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    Rep Points

I used it years ago, from naps. I feel like it was legit because it did what it was advertised to do. Great fullness but dry. A super dry version of nandrolone is how I'd describe it. Decent strength gains but nothing extraordinary.

Great drug, imo, especially if you're already very lean. It'll fill you out really nicely. I'd use it again if i could find it from a reliable source and not have to wait 2 months from naps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by roscoe221 View Post

The original Gaspari Halodrol..The first one that got pulled was speacial...all of the clones never could touch it

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    It's definitely an interesting compound but I've heard so much Hit or Miss shit over it.. I have personally never seen it before my eyes or know anyone that has used it..

But from all the Intel that I've gathered and all the shit I've heard over the years it almost appears to be like a TB-500 on steroids.. it seems to be a great growth and Recovery agent.. but I'm comparing this to what? I've never used it but that's just what I take away from it...
    If it is like a "TB-500 on steroids" that would be a great addition to just about any type of goal.. especially when we take into consideration the friction of being in a catabolic state but at the same time attempting to preserve, you could almost be in two places at one time; catabolic and anabolic!

I wonder how this compound is for injuries?
    Well my order said taking 20 days :///. But I have ordered enough for 2 cycles Iíll be sure to log it.