• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ironlion review

Joe 2013

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So i jumped on the sale 2+2 and got myself 400ius orange tops . Started right away at 4ius ed divided in 2 shots a.m. and p.m. Must say everything about these guys has been perfect . Communication very good , e-mails answered quickly , packing very professional . Thanks to Rehh for his help all throughout this order . You're a great rep bro . Now let's run these orange beauties....just saw the deal on the greys 15ius...i think i might stock up on those too:)

Thanks man. I know you'll like them, it's high quality hgh. I'm running 3.3iu of oranges now but getting ready to switch to greys at 4-5iu.

Quick update....these orange tops are the real deal ! 4ius ed split in 2 shots a.m and p.m. Recovery is great , sleep greatly improved ...overall i feel gooood:)

Quick update....these orange tops are the real deal ! 4ius ed split in 2 shots a.m and p.m. Recovery is great , sleep greatly improved ...overall i feel gooood:)

Thanks for the update Joe, glad you like them, I was confident you would.

Hey bro i'm so satisfied that i'm placing an order for the greys 15ius buy 1 get 1 free . Just cannot pass on this offer:winkfinger:

Hey bro i'm so satisfied that i'm placing an order for the greys 15ius buy 1 get 1 free . Just cannot pass on this offer:winkfinger:

Nice! If you need anything let me know.

So i jumped on the sale 2+2 and got myself 400ius orange tops . Started right away at 4ius ed divided in 2 shots a.m. and p.m. Must say everything about these guys has been perfect . Communication very good , e-mails answered quickly , packing very professional . Thanks to Rehh for his help all throughout this order . You're a great rep bro . Now let's run these orange beauties....just saw the deal on the greys 15ius...i think i might stock up on those too:)

Such a good deal. How is your insulin sensitivity with gh? Do you use insulin to prevent IR?

Such a good deal. How is your insulin sensitivity with gh? Do you use insulin to prevent IR?

I like to use insulin with GH, nothing crazy mostly basel dosages, 10-12iu Novolin R or 15-20iu Novolin N. I also have several set of bloodwork showing decreased thyroid function so I increase my t4 prescription dose and add a little t3 at times if feeling tired and lethargic.

IML Gear Cream!
Don't use insulin. On 5ius orange tops i take 100mg T4

Don't use insulin. On 5ius orange tops i take 100mg T4

Do you always use T4 with GH? Do you find better results with combining the two? Been thinking about adding that in. Thanks

Do you always use T4 with GH? Do you find better results with combining the two? Been thinking about adding that in. Thanks

Have blood work done before you take thyroid meds to correct levels that may not need correcting

If you do start at 12.5-25mcg, 100mcg is a total thyroid replacement dose. My prescription is 50mcg for hypothyroidism.

Back