• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fng

Redman11b

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What up all. New to the boards here and really to the gear world. Im in the middle of my second cycle. Loving it so far. I'm from Iowa so nothing to do except hunt and lift haha. I turned 31 this year and saw a huge drop in my tests levels, which drove me to looking into replacement therapy. My doctor said I was too young for it so I started talking to friends and eventually got into this lifestyle, and I'm loving it!! Can't wait to read the boards and continue to fine tune my life!

Welcome man,if your into learning this is the place.Good bunch of everyday working class people here.All except charley,stay clear of that dude,hell try and get you to send him some naked pics.lol,na just givin him crap,but he is our resident trump basher.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to ASF. Feel free to ask if you have any questions

Back