• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dirty Commies

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I like cigars. Family and friends know this, and if they're visiting other countries, they think it's an awesome gift idea to get me a few cubans. Personally, I don't see what all the fuss is about and prefer others, but hey...they're "rare" and it's something to talk about. I neglected changing my boveda packs in my humidor this time around and was concerned with winter air that it was going to be way too dry in my humidor. And indeed it was too dry. What I wasn't expecting was that the dang dirty commies were secretly destroying the rest of my stash! The little commie bastards performed a suicide mission by turning into mold bombs!

And no, I'm not talking about cigar bloom/plume. I'm talking full on furry mass that you couldn't identify what was under it any more. I've seen less mold on old bread. I've seen less stuff growing in a petri dish. Fortunately, they only took out my top drawer which is where I keep the "cheap" stuff. Still pissed me off to throw away that many cigars first thing this morning. Dang dirty commies.

Damn....I smoke parodis once in a blue moon....they hold fire really well and aren’t that bad...but I ain’t never had me one of them good imports...so parodi are great compared to BLK and swisher sweets...lol

I hate dirty commies.

I came in here expecting something about California politics though lol

I'm half baiting charley...jk, jk. It did suck though...I get super pissed off early in the morning at the slightest thing. Thanks insomnia. Thank God tomorrow is Friday...I'm done with this week.

I'm half baiting charley...jk, jk. It did suck though...I get super pissed off early in the morning at the slightest thing. Thanks insomnia. Thank God tomorrow is Friday...I'm done with this week.
Me too man. I'm ready for the week to be over. I feel like I need to split some oak rounds to burn off some steam for my Saturday morning fasted cardio lol

That does suck ass by the way. I'd be pissed. I used to smoke cigars a lot and kept a nice collection all the time. One of the few things I'd still partake in once in a blue moon is a real good cigar and a glass of good scotch or bourbon neat. Might bust out the 1996 Distiller's edition Oban for Christmas this year lol

Yeah, I kept a few good yard gars on the top shelf. Something to have while mowing, etc. It really caught me off guard, because I check humidity fairly regular. Oh well...premium top shelf stuff for next mowing season I guess. Good excuse I guess. I still have drawer laying out tonight and have researched how to clean mold...something I never expected in a million years.

:thinking: maybe you should be working on your relationship with Jesus, [smoke weed not cigars]

[feel better ?]

Back