Blue Collar Godz

Not off to a good start

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    Rep Points

Not off to a good start

So other than 2 months to get site access, I place my order (all products are just slightly higher than other raw competitors) only to wake up to this email after sending funds...

***** you paid $$.00 for 10 grams of sustaon its $$$.00 for 10 grams...site got hacked and some one edited prices.

you need to send $$.00 more btc for this order..

let me know..

bcg card.png

Apparently their sustanon (and only their sustanon) is 3x what competitors charge and their SECURE sight was hacked just for someone to change their sustanon pricing...which went undiscovered for over 2 weeks (at least since November 21st).

I gave them the option to send me back $50 to my btc wallet but we will see what happens. Pity when I have such laughable experiences with a source right off the bat

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points

First to apologize for your unfortunate experience.

To address getting site access theres a thread sticky in the subforum which you didn't read. If you did you wouldve read about "if having an issue to send PM and well handle it right away" never get a PM from you. Only last week asking for password reset, which we handled in a matter of minutes.

Secondly, 10gs of sust is not 50$. You and I both know this, its an obvious mistake. This is more expensive then test e or cyp.

Majority of the raw competitors are also international services only...

Lastly, this issue was resolved as your refund request was processed. Let us know how the ace raws treat you. Thanks
    Last edited by Blue Collar Godz; 12-06-2018 at 09:49 AM.
    WWW.BLUECOLLARGODZ.COM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    Rep Points

Edit: nvm since BCG already responded about my refund
    Last edited by elit3keraed; 12-06-2018 at 09:51 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Collar Godz View Post
    First to apologize for your unfortunate experience.

To address getting site access theres a thread sticky in the subforum which you didn't read. If you did you wouldve read about "if having an issue to send PM and well handle it right away" never get a PM from you. Only last week asking for password reset, which we handled in a matter of minutes.

Secondly, 10gs of sust is not 50$. You and I both know this. This is more expensive then test e or cyp.

Majority of the raw competitors are also international services only...

Lastly, this issue was resolved as your refund request was processed. Thanks
    LOL yes you are right. I didnt read the thread. I submitted my information back when you guys first popped up and before anything had really even been posted as stickies. I had one of your fans from another forum PMing me here before you guys even became a source telling me to check ya'll out. i submitted my info, checked back for about a week then lost interest. So fair point. Ill "take it back".

Second. You and I both know what? The local lab that sells the same size packs as you charged $40 and the 2 other local labs charged just a tad over test C and Test E cost (and were talking a few pennies more). So not quite sure where you're buying YOUR labs sust raws from but hit up superted and he can help you guys boost your profit margin about 500% on your sus. Its more expensive than Test C...but not 300% more expensive.

Majority of the raw competitors on this board have local services with only 1 that had "local" that was a huge fee for remailing.
    Last edited by elit3keraed; 12-06-2018 at 09:56 AM.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points

Of course everything was taken care of big man. Were all about loyalty.

Every sponsor is different, in many ways. Were extremely, extremely happy with our raws, as will you.
    WWW.BLUECOLLARGODZ.COM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    Rep Points

Sorry dude. Im pissy this morning. Im sure it will be. I'm completely transparent with posts regarding sources here on the forums (you'll see my post history. Ill be the first to call our and the first to sing praises. Never liked the "pretend nothing happened because it was solved" approach). I'll have pics of finished products and my wife is going to be breaking some of her old records this February (PLing) so we have a lot riding on these raws.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by elit3keraed View Post
    Sorry dude. Im pissy this morning. Im sure it will be. I'm completely transparent with posts regarding sources here on the forums (you'll see my post history. Ill be the first to call our and the first to sing praises. Never liked the "pretend nothing happened because it was solved" approach). I'll have pics of finished products and my wife is going to be breaking some of her old records this February (PLing) so we have a lot riding on these raws.
    Check pm brother. Got something for you, and you're good man no worries.
    Last edited by Blue Collar Godz; 12-06-2018 at 10:16 AM.
    WWW.BLUECOLLARGODZ.COM