• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

EXTENDED to Jan 5th: Christmas season Sale/Promo: buy $300 get $200 FREE!

RThoads

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
EXTENDED!
We are extending our Christmas promo till the 5th of January!
Until 5th of January we are still shipping international orders from our warehouse in China as before. In January we switch to EU warehouse as announced earlier. Orders placed after 20th of December will be shipped on 3rd of January only, but during this entire time (until the promo ends) you will be able to take advantage of our generous promo for the last time!

Conditions are the following -- Pay with bitcoin or other cryptocurrency and receive free bonus as follows:

$35 worth of FREE products for PAID orders over $100;
$90 worth of FREE products for PAID orders over $200;
$200 worth of FREE products for PAID orders over $300!

Detailed instructions are available on our site during the ordering process, just sign in and start ordering!
For those who are not familiar with bitcoin yet, we have a detailed how-to with screenshots: https://int.basicstero.ws/index/bitcoin

Please NOTE - promotion terms and conditions:
*If seized, only the main paid items are reshipped but NOT the free bonus items.
*HGH does not participate as a bonus option in this promotion.
*Unfortunately, we cannot afford to provide both the cart discounts and free bonus items together; therefore, you have two separate option during the promotion:
  1. You can pick up free bonus items from this list within our promo. In this case you get free promo items chosen, but no discounts will be applied to your order.
  2. You can choose to retain the cart discounts (if you have any), but without promo items; In this case please don't choose any free bonus items and just click on "Skip" during the promotion options step of checkout. You won't get free bonus items, but if you have any discounts in your cart, your order total will be discounted (for example, 10% bitcoin discount will be applied only if you don`t choose free bonus items). All discounts may be summed up to a max limit of 40% off. More info about how to get the highest discount you can find in our DISCOUNTS section.

Take advantage of what may be our last generous promotion for a long time and stock up on gear from the most proven and tested lab available on the free market!

P.s. just recently we received many verifiable reports from independent certified lab Simec. All products pass. You can find all results on our site and on all boards we are presented on such as here: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...est-results-of-our-products-(purity-quantity)

sincerely,
www.basicstero.ws

Last edited:
How about if u spend 1500 you just get the 200 off or do I make 5 separate orders and do u ship to po box.

Just tried to order it does not give the 1000 off of 1500. Gives 20%. Great for those who want to spend 300 but for those who like to make one big order we dont. I dont understand that at all. Not a well thought out special for someone who wants to spend more

How about if u spend 1500 you just get the 200 off or do I make 5 separate orders and do u ship to po box.

there is no higher promo tier than the $300/$200 this time.
But yes! you may break up and make separate orders -- each order can get its own promo -- this is always how I did it before I worked for the company (keep in mind though, only paid items, not free-bonus items, have free re-ship guarantee).
and, yes, we ship to PO BOX.

IML Gear Cream!
Just tried to order it does not give the 1000 off of 1500. Gives 20%. Great for those who want to spend 300 but for those who like to make one big order we dont. I dont understand that at all. Not a well thought out special for someone who wants to spend more
I have never in my life witnessed someone complain about free gear and then not realize the fact all you have to do I place separate orders to get the discount. Crazy lol

so, is it end?

Nope :) is extended to jan 5th

We are extending our Christmas promo till the 5th of January! Until 5th of January we are still shipping international orders from our warehouse in China as before. In January we switch to EU warehouse as announced earlier.

Orders placed after 20th of December will be shipped on 3rd of January only, but all this time you will be able taking the advantage of our generous promo for the last time!

Conditions are the same. Pay with bitcoin or other cryptocurrency and freebies are as follows:

$35 worth of products for orders over $100;
$90 worth of products for orders over $200;
$200 worth of products for orders over $300!

Detailed instructions are available on our site during the ordering process, just sign in and start ordering!
For those who are not familiar with bitcoin yet, we have a detailed how-to with screenshots:

https://int.basicstero.ws/index/bitcoin

Please NOTE - promotion terms and conditions:
*If seized, only the main paid items are reshipped but NOT the free bonus items.
*HGH does not participate as a bonus option in this promotion.
*Unfortunately, we cannot afford to provide both the cart discounts and free bonus items together; therefore, you have two separate option during the promotion:

You can pick up free bonus items from this list within our promo. In this case you get free promo items chosen, but no discounts will be applied to your order.
You can choose to retain the cart discounts (if you have any), but without promo items; In this case please don't choose any free bonus items and just click on "Skip" during the promotion options step of checkout. You won't get free bonus items, but if you have any discounts in your cart, your order total will be discounted (for example, 10% bitcoin discount will be applied only if you don`t choose free bonus items). All discounts may be summed up to a max limit of 40% off. More info about how to get the highest discount you can find in our discounts section.

Happy Christmas!
sincerely,
www.basicstero.ws

Back