• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Using nolvadex on cycle as an ai with certain compounds?

Get Shredded!
Believe these were labs. (I've got bookoo labs) bookoo or beaucoup is it’s actually spelled you from Nola bro lol ?Obviously you don’t have to answer that if you don’t want but I’ve never herd anyone outside of Louisiana use that term.
Full Metal Jacket lol

Not from Louisiana

I don’t compete and all the coaches I know of locally don’t want to train people who don’t compete for the simple reason I wouldn’t be winning any shows without competing and I guess they feel it does nothing for there name. The one dude I did find I spoke with at the gym a few times this was before the summer and i stay fairly lean all year around 220-240. Anyway I was about 245 at the time and wanted to do a recomp not really a cut I don’t like cutting to much and we started talking drugs and he told me to start he would have me run a gram of test e a gram of tren e a gram of mast e and then 700mg of each in quick acting esters 100mg daily. I don’t mind pushing the envelope at times but Jesus Christ 5grams of gear and almost two grams of tren a week? I’m good on that lol I don’t even think Boston loyd runs shit that high lol

He’s also an older guy who used to look absolutely amazing and huge back in the day and now is probably barely 200lbs with several health problems. Go figure lol

I don’t compete and all the coaches I know of locally don’t want to train people who don’t compete for the simple reason I wouldn’t be winning any shows without competing and I guess they feel it does nothing for there name. The one dude I did find I spoke with at the gym a few times this was before the summer and i stay fairly lean all year around 220-240. Anyway I was about 245 at the time and wanted to do a recomp not really a cut I don’t like cutting to much and we started talking drugs and he told me to start he would have me run a gram of test e a gram of tren e a gram of mast e and then 700mg of each in quick acting esters 100mg daily. I don’t mind pushing the envelope at times but Jesus Christ 5grams of gear and almost two grams of tren a week? I’m good on that lol I don’t even think Boston loyd runs shit that high lol
Coaches who push drugs are either selling them or, need to have clients abuse them due to being fucking idiots.

Typically, I persuade guys to lower doses from what they think they need.... Training #1, Diet #2, Digestion #3, Sleep #4, Drugs #5

There's a lot of things to take into account on the subject.

I do believe it lowers igf even if you're taking exogenous gh. That's my belief and finding.

Now Meadows. First off, he's a mutant. None of us are lol so there's that. His igf could be 5 and he'd probably still be a freak.

Also, John is very health conscious and this plays into him using nolva due to the negative effects on cholesterol from certain AI's.

Also, if you don't aromitase much, which I think I've heard him state on a podcast he doesn't, there's really no better alternative then nolva IF, you have pre existing gyno since, it doesn't take much e2 to cause growth at that point.

Now if you DO aromitase a lot, you're going to need to use an ai just so you're not pounded with higher estrogen sides apart from breast tissue growth. Sex drive, mood and just general health.

So, my recommendation. If you're trying to push every chance of growth and you don't have gyno sides, leave the nolvadex out.

If you are more concerned about cholesterol or, have pre existing gyno, nolva is a better option unless, you can keep e2 in good shape with Aromasin since it's not nearly as rough on lipids.

Igf is important but, there's much more that comes into play building muscle.

I completely agree that if someone is "try" to optimize as nuch growth as possible, don't do anything that may/might or potentially hinder it, regardless of what the thing may be..

Coaches who push drugs are either selling them or, need to have clients abuse them due to being fucking idiots.

Typically, I persuade guys to lower doses from what they think they need.... Training #1, Diet #2, Digestion #3, Sleep #4, Drugs #5
I couldn’t agree more man my thoughts exactly were this dude has basic knowledge at best and juices his clients to the max to make it look like he really knows what he’s doing. Who wouldn’t grow there ass off with that many drugs and enough calories. Although I’d swap 1 and 4 but that’s just me and my body personally. I can train like a bitch and still get great results with enough sleep. I can do everything else perfect and fuck up sleep a couple nights a week and it shows big time

I couldn’t agree more man my thoughts exactly were this dude has basic knowledge at best and juices his clients to the max to make it look like he really knows what he’s doing. Who wouldn’t grow there ass off with that many drugs and enough calories. Although I’d swap 1 and 4 but that’s just me and my body personally. I can train like a bitch and still get great results with enough sleep. I can do everything else perfect and fuck up sleep a couple nights a week and it shows big time

I'm just the opposite the moment my sleep is lacking everything else crumbles thereafter..if I have a bad episode where I can't sleep one night it trickles into the next day and it loiterers for the next few days following.. appetite decreases and everything else with it.. sleep is actually my priority next to that is my diet, everything else is an added bonus thereafter..

I'm just the opposite the moment my sleep is lacking everything else crumbles thereafter..if I have a bad episode where I can't sleep one night it trickles into the next day and it loiterers for the next few days following.. appetite decreases and everything else with it.. sleep is actually my priority next to that is my diet, everything else is an added bonus thereafter..

That's where I'm at too, without sleep everything else suffers.

I was around back then. Nolvadex was not easy to come by. People that did best were those that tolerated estrogen. Cycles were also different. Deca and Dianabol was the common cycle. Nolvadex is not great for IGF-1 levels but is good for cholesterol HDL levels.

IML Gear Cream!
I think you mis understood what I was saying. I ment swap sleep from #4 to #1 as for me it’s the most important thing

That's where I'm at too, without sleep everything else suffers.
likewise. Like I said I can slack to a certain extent everywhere else and with good sleep and recovery I’m good. If I slack on sleep everything goes to shit.

Back