• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blood in Semen no other symptoms???

550hp

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Noticed some drops of blood when I ejaculated this afternoon... Been on a steady TRT dose for a while now along with arimidex and HGH... Bloodwork 3 weeks ago everything great except my BUN was slightly high... PSA was .60 so I am hoping its not a serious prostate issue... All my values were normal test was 700 on 200mg a week IGF was 700 for what its worth... No pains, no signs of a std (yet) nothing out of the ordinary, urine is clear.... Cholesterol was good so were my liver values even after 75mg's of anavar May-August... but obviously freaked the fuck out. My dad was diagnosed with prostate cancer at 70 so I am a bit paranoid.... Anyone ever have an issue like this?

My bro did...wasn't a big issue, but i forget what the deal was. It happens. Scary to see blood in the ol' coup de grace. How old are you? Age seems to play an issue.

LOL... MY wife had the same question and request.... I was like hon Doc tells me I have an STD you have some serious explaining to do....

Either you have an STD or your prostate is just pissed off. I've had it happen before

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks skip, guessing with a low PSA chance of it being cancer low and more likely some sort of inflammation.... Of course Dr can't see me till tuesday...Trying not to go crazy... Somewhere on line it said clears up after 10 ejaculations....Thinking that process might make any inflammation worse though....

some sort of inflammation.... Of course Dr can't see me till tuesday...Trying not to go crazy... Somewhere on line it said clears up after 10 ejaculations....Thinking that process might make any inflammation worse though....

Yep...that is pretty much it. Like a lot of things, it heals itself up. Just don't try rubbing out the 10 in the next two days.

And because more times that not...we let them rough it up too much...

829151d226a269bf05150ff25c063361de382868f07542506d5f2bb20b83b962.jpg

Thanks for keeping me sane!

Seriously...I've never heard of a guy with this problem that it was anything bad. It happens later in life. If you haven't done anything/anyone super strange, you're probably golden. :winkfinger:

I had it about a year or so ago (posted about it in the Pit and got the same type of responses as here)- Lasted a few days and freaked me out but then it hasnt happened again since. I am same age as you too. Have had bloods since and no major issues. Give it a few days. You're probably fine.

Thanks skip, guessing with a low PSA chance of it being cancer low and more likely some sort of inflammation.... Of course Dr can't see me till tuesday...Trying not to go crazy... Somewhere on line it said clears up after 10 ejaculations....Thinking that process might make any inflammation worse though....

Could be infection or inflammation, who knows. Easier said then done but I dont think it is anything to worry about, but definitely see a doctor.

Have had this many times. Not drops though was full of blood. Everytime I get it now doc says prostitatus give me Leviquin and gone after a few cleaning loads are shot.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

hoping it was a one time only thing was fine last night and this morning...

when I get a good kidney punch I piss blood, maybe your boyfriend donkey punched your prostrate

Don't worry about it. It happens to me on occasion while I'm running a DHT, dosing high caffeine and fucking a lot.

Doc laughed at me said it was 100% fine and not too worry... Interesting about the DHT though...

Happened to me when i was 37. Scared the shit out of me.. Like everyone else, went away after 8-10 blasts. First time it happened it was on some chick's back. Cleaned her off quick, lmao

Sounds like everyone needs full cavity searches.

Back