• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Tren Cycle Support Thread

MassiveFish

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey any tips and tricks for Tren combating for combatting side effects? Free to share here are my tricks up my sleeves.

20mg Carderine- To battle lethargy

5mg Asprin,Fish Oil, and garlic oil - Blood Pressure

Ac/Fan- Tren sweats

High Dosed B6- Prolactin although Caber should always be on hand but I’ve personally
cycled NPP and Tren at the same time with no issues

And a shit ton of water !!!!

I heard others talk about T3 while on tren too. What do you guys use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Run tren low, that will work better compared to any other drug.

How much you going to use?

Nope I had horrible sides at my first dose at 50mg the most I ran for 4 weeks was 225mg and pyramided my way up. I feel major sides at every dose but it is tolerable to a point. If you saw my post on my skin peeling on Tren you’d see. This post isn’t for my personal gain but for general discussion on how people deal with sides.

I don't know if this contributes much... but I sporadically used parabolan back in the 90' I now know because of the internet, my doses were off and so was my duration of use... I never experienced sides that I recall. Hell, I never heard of tren back then and never experienced any sides from anything except long term Deca use

Nope I had horrible sides at my first dose at 50mg the most I ran for 4 weeks was 225mg and pyramided my way up. I feel major sides at every dose but it is tolerable to a point. If you saw my post on my skin peeling on Tren you’d see. This post isn’t for my personal gain but for general discussion on how people deal with sides.

Okay, well I got nothing.

I don't get side effects from tren. Maybe a little heartburn and some sweating but nothing major.

I just remembered my sweat stinks, remember coming home from gym and my wife said I smelled awful.

I can even do cardio on tren, I do not get shortness of breath.

Guess everyone is different.

Adding mast to my tren cycle helped get rid of all tren sides except night sweats.
Furthermore, I just feel better when mast is added to my cycle.

no idea.

every Tren run has been different for me.

for me ,really bad sides come at anything higher than 350mg per week.

It sucks but cut out the caffeine. That helps the occasional short temper and lets you get the sleep you need, even if it’s a mid-day nap.

Only sides I get from Tren E is night sweats. But I also get that on Eq. Last year Eq had me soaked every night with no tren. This year my sweating is less but still there. I can soak my pillow and some nights soak my blanky 😂 😂

When I pin I do get a slight cough but gone right away.

I drink tons of water, take b12, fish oil, magnesium, liver support, milk thistle and a vitamin pack.

Caffeine only comes from black coffee, diet is on point. Zero cheat meals, eat 8 to 9 times a day.

Since last Thursday I have pinned 1ml BCG’s ripped godz eod, 4 pins total. Mast p+Tren ace+Test p @ 100+100+100mg and have no sides yet, but with tren e or hex anything over 200mg in one week gives me diarrhea. I have caber and adex on hand, but have never had to use an AI on any cycle.

IML Gear Cream!
Multimucil for digestion :)

- - - Updated - - -

Since last Thursday I have pinned 1ml BCG’s ripped godz eod, 4 pins total. Mast p+Tren ace+Test p @ 100+100+100mg and have no sides yet, but with tren e or hex anything over 200mg in one week gives me diarrhea. I have caber and adex on hand, but have never had to use an AI on any cycle.
No AI? What about bold as an AI? ;)

Artificial Intelligence? I'm so confused. Its hell getting old.

Stop saying mast, EQ or primo works as a fucking AI GUYS!!!

Steroids are not a fucking AI.

Aromasin, Adex and letro are AIs.

All steroids are an AI

Magnesium at night and no evening carbs may help with night sweats. *MAY* help. I've read it helps with insomnia too, but it was hit and miss for me (more miss). I wonder if some guys were just saying insomnia because they were waking up from soaking the bed/pillow.

Magnesium at night and no evening carbs may help with night sweats. *MAY* help. I've read it helps with insomnia too, but it was hit and miss for me (more miss). I wonder if some guys were just saying insomnia because they were waking up from soaking the bed/pillow.
I've had trensomnia without the night sweats.

The worst I had was from the oral ph back in the day too.

Magnesium will help with sleep simply because it plays a key role in the muscles relaxing, and when I say relax, I mean uncontracting. Magnesium is a key mineral to look at when having cramping issues for that reason.

You're suggestion is right though. Carbs farther away from bed time helps.

Mattress protector will save your bed from the stains but, they usually get hot and cause more sweating.

Laying on a very lightly damp towel helps.

Stop saying mast, EQ or primo works as a fucking AI GUYS!!!

Steroids are not a fucking AI.

Aromasin, Adex and letro are AIs.

Its funny, EQ aromatizes into a pretty potent form of estrogen. Just not at the rate test does. High enough doses or if someone sensitive enough WILL get gyno symptoms from EQ

Not sure where people are hearing EQ is good as AI but that's lolable

Get Shredded!
Hey any tips and tricks for Tren combating for combatting side effects? Free to share here are my tricks up my sleeves.

20mg Carderine- To battle lethargy

5mg Asprin,Fish Oil, and garlic oil - Blood Pressure

Ac/Fan- Tren sweats

High Dosed B6- Prolactin although Caber should always be on hand but I’ve personally
cycled NPP and Tren at the same time with no issues

And a shit ton of water !!!!

I heard others talk about T3 while on tren too. What do you guys use?

I am a pragmatic person so I used to deal with pharm. problems using pharm. products

I can say the following:

1. Just stop using TREN, sometimes it’s better to stop than suffer from side effects
2. If stopping isn’t an option, you can adjust dosage to your benefits. Long esters do not forgive inaccurate dose, don’t set it to high.
3. Keep your PROLACTIN level in check. PROLACTIN is a hormone that affects both emotional stability and your training ability. You can use such products as BROMOCRIPTINE and CABERGOLINE.
4. Also a good idea to add TEST to your TREN cycle. You can add it in a ratio from 1:1 to 1:1,5 or 1:2.
5. Always keep in mind how the drugs in your cycle work. Don’t use together with TREN PROGESTOGENIC products like NANDROLONES (any ester) and OXYMETHOLONE.
6 . Check you E2 levels periodically. And use AROMATASE INHIBITORS (AI). You need to avoid disbalance, control PROLACTINE and E2 level at the same time.
7. And of course get your products from trusted manufacturers.

In the end using TREN reminds of equation with lots of variables. You have to come a long way to figure out every possible outcome. Hope this helps.

He was talking about another thread where they were debating the issue, he was just fuckin with me

I kind got that feeling when I read it, but just the notion that mast or the other claimed steroids work as an AI is just silly.

Anyways, carry on :)

Run tren low, that will work better compared to any other drug.

How much you going to use?

I agree with this.. we can go all day with all sorts of remedies and drugs to counter react different drugs and so on.. the reality is if someone is prone to unwanted side effects from Trenbolone they possess a greater chance of experience them regardless of the dosage.. clearly dosages will dictate the severity but at the end of the day if a user is sensitive than there is no hiding from Trenbolone, it will catch a tiger by its toe..
People can play with the different ester game all day long, if that makes them feel happy trying to make the side effects quiet as a mouse fart in a pile of cotton, than so be it.. when we have the guts to use a drug that has one of the worst reputations in many users, then have the guts to accept the consequences..

To the OP.. you'll hear so much like people suggesting low carbs tailoring the end of your day, proviron, masteron, anti-anxiety medication when needed, different ester, injection timing and so on.. in my opinion there's only two real ways that would help mitigate side effects..

1) low dose
2) don't fucking use it PERIOD

Its funny, EQ aromatizes into a pretty potent form of estrogen. Just not at the rate test does. High enough doses or if someone sensitive enough WILL get gyno symptoms from EQ

Not sure where people are hearing EQ is good as AI but that's lolable
According to blood results, symptoms and Pharmacom Helper most of the time you may experience low E2 symptoms. I tried Test + EQ and I had issues with low E2. There is another thread for it

Over the years here on ASF I've seen quite a few guys who report less sides by doing lower volume/more frequent injects(i.e., lower volume ED injects for Ace) along with alot of the other suggestions made in this thread.

But as Vision mentioned Tren is Tren so the sides *may* be unavoidable for a sensitive responder no matter what they try... also have seen alot of guys who report no sides at all or very minimal. Tren sides really seem to be individualized

Good luck man

Over the years here on ASF I've seen quite a few guys who report less sides by doing lower volume/more frequent injects(i.e., lower volume ED injects for Ace) along with alot of the other suggestions made in this thread.

But as Vision mentioned Tren is Tren so the sides *may* be unavoidable for a sensitive responder no matter what they try... also have seen alot of guys who report no sides at all or very minimal. Tren sides really seem to be individualized

Good luck man

Exactly it is such a individualized compound because I've seen guys on here swear up and down they can sleep like a baby even with a cup of coffee..yet there's other guys including myself that need a gallon of water and a towel..
Trenbolone is one of those drugs that you need to take advantage of it in your earlier years if you weather well with it because older you get it's going to catch up.. at one point or another that drug is going to veer its alternate attitude

According to blood results, symptoms and Pharmacom Helper most of the time you may experience low E2 symptoms. I tried Test + EQ and I had issues with low E2. There is another thread for it

Shut up about your Pharmacom helper go talk to a professional or doctor and not some internet chemist helper who works seasonally at Macy’s for the Holidays.

Good luck man

Yea I noticed that with ace doing everyday was a lot smoother ride that’s why personally I feel like a long ester for me at least would be an even smoother ride.

I agree with this.. we can go all day with all sorts of remedies and drugs to counter react different drugs and so on.. the reality is if someone is prone to unwanted side effects from Trenbolone they possess a greater chance of experience them regardless of the dosage.. clearly dosages will dictate the severity but at the end of the day if a user is sensitive than there is no hiding from Trenbolone, it will catch a tiger by its toe..
People can play with the different ester game all day long, if that makes them feel happy trying to make the side effects quiet as a mouse fart in a pile of cotton, than so be it.. when we have the guts to use a drug that has one of the worst reputations in many users, then have the guts to accept the consequences..

To the OP.. you'll hear so much like people suggesting low carbs tailoring the end of your day, proviron, masteron, anti-anxiety medication when needed, different ester, injection timing and so on.. in my opinion there's only two real ways that would help mitigate side effects..

1) low dose
2) don't fucking use it PERIOD

quiet as a mouse fart in a pile of cotton..thanks for that lol.

As usual, Vision is spot on. Tren is an interesting ride and always individualized from experiences I've read. There are things you can do to "help" the ride, but at the end of the day you can only stick your hands up in the air and ride it out. There is an obvious reason tren is the "most" potent out there with the most obvious sides. Thanks, Vis. And thanks to OP for a great thread idea. We *do* need tren help. A tren with zero sides would sell like hotcakes. Still wondering about ldog's tren hex ride... :thinking:

Back