• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Tren Cycle Support Thread

IML Gear Cream!
Exactly it is such a individualized compound because I've seen guys on here swear up and down they can sleep like a baby even with a cup of coffee..yet there's other guys including myself that need a gallon of water and a towel..
Trenbolone is one of those drugs that you need to take advantage of it in your earlier years if you weather well with it because older you get it's going to catch up.. at one point or another that drug is going to veer its alternate attitude
I agree with everything you mentioned in this thread man, also what u said in the last part of the comment above is exactly what I experienced. I didn't seem to get bad sides at all when I first started experimenting with Tren, but as a few blasts went by I started to get sides that just continued to get worse for me. I had to hang it up man and haven't used it forever. For my personal goals when I'm training the sides were just too uncomfortable to continue. I love having a good appetite, dry sheets, sleep, and not feeling angry...lol. Not knocking Tren cuz it does work great for the physique and some guys can use it just fine and deal with sides if they occur, I'm not one of them. Won't say *never* but I doubt I ever use it again. The only "bolone" I have plans of using at some point is the "Sten".

Yea I noticed that with ace doing everyday was a lot smoother ride that’s why personally I feel like a long ester for me at least would be an even smoother ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah bro, lots of guys have said that and if it worked for you already maybe the En ester would be easier on ya.

Over the years here on ASF I've seen quite a few guys who report less sides by doing lower volume/more frequent injects(i.e., lower volume ED injects for Ace) along with alot of the other suggestions made in this thread.

But as Vision mentioned Tren is Tren so the sides *may* be unavoidable for a sensitive responder no matter what they try... also have seen alot of guys who report no sides at all or very minimal. Tren sides really seem to be individualized

Good luck man
Good point. I see less sides from tren ace when doing daily injections instead of EOD. However, I'm tired if being a pin cushion. EOD is the most I'll pin oils now. Ed injects seem to really lessen the night sweats and insomnia more than anything else for me.

Good point. I see less sides from tren ace when doing daily injections instead of EOD. However, I'm tired if being a pin cushion. EOD is the most I'll pin oils now. Ed injects seem to really lessen the night sweats and insomnia more than anything else for me.
I didnt wanna mention names Garlic cuz my memory has been horrible lately but I thought I remember you being one of the bro's on here that mentioned the ED injects before for Tren Ace. This topic has come up in one form or another so many times over the years i cant remember. Lol. I hear ya on the ED injects man, even with low volume and slin pins ED injects get old. I been loving only needing 2 small volume Cyp injects EW.

I didnt wanna mention names Garlic cuz my memory has been horrible lately but I thought I remember you being one of the bro's on here that mentioned the ED injects before for Tren Ace. This topic has come up in one form or another so many times over the years i cant remember. Lol. I hear ya on the ED injects man, even with low volume and slin pins ED injects get old. I been loving only needing 2 small volume Cyp injects EW.
Yup I'm one of them lol. I do prefer them, but man it gets old lol. It's not so bad if you use a little 27g slin pin but the whole site rotation and constant pinning gets really tiresome after about 3 weeks. It's enough of a pain in the ass pinning GH everyday lol

To everyone here my biggest side effects of Tren Ace was the skin on my hands and feet were shedding and this was quality tren from 2 different reliable top sources (switched cus I thought I was buggin lol) and haha we know we know Tren got me “Peeled”. I was shooting ace M/W/F and I learned skin shedding can happen due to a big imbalance of hormones and when I switch to pinning Ace ED that side went away in a few days and sweats and insomnia were tamed to a certain degree as well.

To everyone here my biggest side effects of Tren Ace was the skin on my hands and feet were shedding and this was quality tren from 2 different reliable top sources (switched cus I thought I was buggin lol) and haha we know we know Tren got me “Peeled”. I was shooting ace M/W/F and I learned skin shedding can happen due to a big imbalance of hormones and when I switch to pinning Ace ED that side went away in a few days and sweats and insomnia were tamed to a certain degree as well.

I didn't realize that went away after switching to ed?! That's crazy! Good to know

Yup I'm one of them lol. I do prefer them, but man it gets old lol. It's not so bad if you use a little 27g slin pin but the whole site rotation and constant pinning gets really tiresome after about 3 weeks. It's enough of a pain in the ass pinning GH everyday lol
You got that right man!! I used to like doing lower vol. ED inj. with TProp but it got old quick like u said and eventually I also went to EOD for everything short estered. These long cruises are definitely nice though. I even removed low dose Mast from cruise for now so it's just a .5ml of Cyp 2x EW with a slinny. Almost like a long vacation from pinning compared to a blast with short esters.Lol

5. Always keep in mind how the drugs in your cycle work. Don’t use together with TREN PROGESTOGENIC products like NANDROLONES (any ester) and OXYMETHOLONE.

[/FONT]

Why wouldn't you combine tren and anadrol? Ive had great results with that combination. So did Dan Duchaine.

Why wouldn't you combine tren and anadrol? Ive had great results with that combination. So did Dan Duchaine.

He's probably making this reference because either him or someone he knows had some sensitivities with backdoor progestin activation in the PRS.. like you said it's a great combination and I personally never had any problems.. it's far and few in-between that someone gets gynecomastia from Anadrol, but when they do it's because of indirect initiation by way of false activation.. it's rare but it is something we should always bear in mind..

Get Shredded!
He's probably making this reference because either him or someone he knows had some sensitivities with backdoor progestin activation in the PRS.. like you said it's a great combination and I personally never had any problems.. it's far and few in-between that someone gets gynecomastia from Anadrol, but when they do it's because of indirect initiation by way of false activation.. it's rare but it is something we should always bear in mind..
Very good points as always.

I also didn't like tren and anadrol together, it's the only combo that in and of itself made my kidneys hurt, regardless of hydration. They just ached and I had to come off everything for a while to recover. Happened twice actually. Blood pressure wasn't bad, hydration was good, you name it. Kidneys just really didn't like it

I heard Rich Piana call it the most effective stack in one video. I was blown away i still havent tried it at the doses id like to.

I wasnt sure we knew anadrol had progestin activity or affinity. I thought it was the methyl estrogen. Then again I dont keep up with any research so ill takr ur word for it.

What are some of you guys personal experience with the onset time for tren ace sides? Wednesday will be 2 weeks (7 pins) of eod injects @ 100mg (It’s mast p+ test p+ tren ace 100mg each/BCG’s Ripped Godz) so far I’ve had a little appetite loss and a little insomnia, should I expect more sides or would I have suffered them by now? With enanthate or hex I would have diarrhea already at just 300mg/wk. This is my first time with ace so it was kind of an experiment to see if the short ester wouldn’t build up thus not causing the gastro issues.

I only use Tren Hex. The biggest sides for me are cravings for hay and a desire to make moo sounds.

Run tren low, that will work better compared to any other drug.

How much you going to use?

Could you please define "low" for me?
Haven't run tren yet but thinking about it for an upcoming cut cycle next year. Any suggestions?

Could you please define "low" for me?
Haven't run tren yet but thinking about it for an upcoming cut cycle next year. Any suggestions?

I know this was aimed at skip but I've known him long enough that he's probably referring to anywhere between 100-150'ish.. And he's right because pound-for-pound when they conduct studies on the ratios of these AAS they are not going by standard dosages at what pharmacology recognizes with treatments.. to my understanding it's a very small molecular measurement,with that being said Trenbolone still trumps everything out there.. so even at a very very low dose it is still competing extremely aggressively over top of everything else..

People have this silly comparison that you need to run 1500-2000mg I'm testosterone to get the equivalent of 200-400 of Trenbolone.. that's just silly..

It doesn't matter if someone runs 5000 I'm testosterone, nothing is going to change the ratio with the AAS and its properties when compared on the spec chart..

taking more of a specific drug doesn't make it any more androgenic or anabolic, its property is already fixed..

Basically Trenbolone at a low dose is still going to be a dominant contender over whatever amount of testosterone someone has in their system.. the shit is that fucking strong..

Thanks for the reply Vision, appreciate it.
I'll prob run tren @ 150 a week when i start for my cut cycle next year.
Haven't touched it yet and don't plan to really mess with it too much, but gotta try it aha.

Haven't touched it yet and don't plan to really mess with it too much, but gotta try it aha.

If I was to do it all over again and someone gave me the suggestion to start low at 150mg just to get a feel for it, I think I would have gone that route.. even at that dosage you can expect to make pretty good gains and you can get an idea of what the side effects are like.. and just calculate mentally the amplification of how much more pronounced the effects would be across the board at a higher dosage..

Keep us posted on how you make out my dude. :)

If I was to do it all over again and someone gave me the suggestion to start low at 150mg just to get a feel for it, I think I would have gone that route.. even at that dosage you can expect to make pretty good gains and you can get an idea of what the side effects are like.. and just calculate mentally the amplification of how much more pronounced the effects would be across the board at a higher dosage..

Keep us posted on how you make out my dude. :)

I got that advice. But did I listen? Nope. Jumped to 400mg my first run. Highest was 800mg. Ran that on a number of occasions. Why? Because I wasn’t thinking and at the time, loved how it made me feel. Back then I barely got any side effects. No if I even think about tren, I rampage and get bad heart burn lol. Getting old sucks

What ester are you going to use?

Any tips on how to deal with tren lethargy and fatigue ? Cycle 580mg of sust+ 580mg of bold+230mg of trenH+560mg of Mast. Hgh 3iu ED. One week in and already fatigued..

Any tips on how to deal with tren lethargy and fatigue ? Cycle 580mg of sust+ 580mg of bold+230mg of trenH+560mg of Mast. Hgh 3iu ED. One week in and already fatigued..

Lethargy from Trenbolone is related through a few different mechanisms one can be thyroid in the other one could be symptoms of adrenal fatigue...T4 can assist with this but I would pull blood work an advanced in future Cycles just to make sure, but the addition of DHEA can help with adrenal fatigue , and sublingual liquid b complex..

Lethargy from Trenbolone is related through a few different mechanisms one can be thyroid in the other one could be symptoms of adrenal fatigue...T4 can assist with this but I would pull blood work an advanced in future Cycles just to make sure, but the addition of DHEA can help with adrenal fatigue , and sublingual liquid b complex..
I did blood work in the mid of the last similar tren cycle. My DHEA-S was a little bit high, T3, TSH and T4 were within the range. Also, I checked bloods right before the cycle and everything was fine. Also, I added DHEA on my last cycle and it helped a little bit, but the level of DHEA-S went through the roof. What brings me to the norm is adderall. I think it's the fact that nandrolones messes up neurotransmitters like dopamine. But I'd avoid adderall if there is a way..

More carbs. Tren burns through them for me and I get fatigued easily, even early on

I did blood work in the mid of the last similar tren cycle. My DHEA-S was a little bit high, T3, TSH and T4 were within the range. Also, I checked bloods right before the cycle and everything was fine. Also, I added DHEA on my last cycle and it helped a little bit, but the level of DHEA-S went through the roof. What brings me to the norm is adderall. I think it's the fact that nandrolones messes up neurotransmitters like dopamine. But I'd avoid adderall if there is a way..

Have you considered maybe substituting with a nootropic like noopept? It's not as nearly as aggressive, but it can keep you mentally dialed in..

I also just read that you are already just a weekend with the HGH, are you taking it first thing in the morning?
Maybe switch things up and take your HGH at night before bed.. some guys frown upon it because of the natural pulse, but until you somewhat get used to things they could help you in the meantime and then switch up in a couple weeks back to post workout or early am whatever your schedule is.

More carbs. Tren burns through them for me and I get fatigued easily, even early on
I will try, but I don't think carbs is the issue. I feel the same way before or after food.
Have you considered maybe substituting with a nootropic like noopept? It's not as nearly as aggressive, but it can keep you mentally dialed in..
Is it similar to CEMAKC ? I ordered some to try...
I also just read that you are already just a weekend with the HGH, are you taking it first thing in the morning?
Maybe switch things up and take your HGH at night before bed.. some guys frown upon it because of the natural pulse, but until you somewhat get used to things they could help you in the meantime and then switch up in a couple weeks back to post workout or early am whatever your schedule is.
I know what you mean. I take it around 5-6am when I wake up to drink some water and fall asleep for another 3hrs. This way I don't feel sleepy in the morning, I feel more rested.

I will try, but I don't think carbs is the issue. I feel the same way before or after food.

Is it similar to CEMAKC ? I ordered some to try...

I know what you mean. I take it around 5-6am when I wake up to drink some water and fall asleep for another 3hrs. This way I don't feel sleepy in the morning, I feel more rested.

Cemakc is far superior in my opinion but it doesn't last as long.. they both have trade-offs.. noopept is long last, is up front! I have both, i use the 1% and 20mg noopept..

Back