Gear Church


And yet another one placed

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Earth ��
    Posts
    747

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    148
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    197
    Thanked in
    153 Posts
    Rep Points
    665205857

    And yet another one placed

    Iím pretty sure if I started a GC blast today I could continue it until 2020 if I wanted to lol just ordered a couple more DHB, tren mast blend, nolva, anavar, Winstrol, and a couple test e. When I find quality gear at an affordable price with great customer service and lighting fast service I feel like I have to take advantage. UGLs like GC only come around every so often where you can rest assure what you pay for is exactly what you get and Iím sure thoes of you who know me know I love orals and GC by far has the best Iíve tried to date. I swear I think he overdoses them sometimes lol I used to only run Balkan orals until I found GC now I just save the extra $ and get the same quality much faster.

  2. #2
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Earth ��
    Posts
    747

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    148
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    197
    Thanked in
    153 Posts
    Rep Points
    665205857

    And sorry to thoes of you who wanted some Anadrol caps I love Anadrol and had to get the last of them in my last order lol

  3. #3
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    7,019

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    323
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    908
    Thanked in
    668 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Glad to have you as a customer!


    Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    Iím pretty sure if I started a GC blast today I could continue it until 2020 if I wanted to lol just ordered a couple more DHB, tren mast blend, nolva, anavar, Winstrol, and a couple test e. When I find quality gear at an affordable price with great customer service and lighting fast service I feel like I have to take advantage. UGLs like GC only come around every so often where you can rest assure what you pay for is exactly what you get and Iím sure thoes of you who know me know I love orals and GC by far has the best Iíve tried to date. I swear I think he overdoses them sometimes lol I used to only run Balkan orals until I found GC now I just save the extra $ and get the same quality much faster.

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  4. #4
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    7,019

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    323
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    908
    Thanked in
    668 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Hey...if you snooze....you lose!:


    Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    And sorry to thoes of you who wanted some Anadrol caps I love Anadrol and had to get the last of them in my last order lol

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  5. #5
    Member
    gymrat38's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    83

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points
    215748736

    I placed an order x amount of days ago and sent funds. Funds are still available after x amount of days with no reply from GC. Is everything ok?

  6. #6
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Earth ��
    Posts
    747

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    148
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    197
    Thanked in
    153 Posts
    Rep Points
    665205857

    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat38 View Post
    I placed an order x amount of days ago and sent funds. Funds are still available after x amount of days with no reply from GC. Is everything ok?
    I received an email from him this morning with a price list but havenít gotten the rest of the info yet after I placed an order. Itís onky been about 8 hours so no concern there but I did have to send him two e mails to get the price list also no concern there either. I know heís a busy man and he usually gets back to me at night time I was kinda shocked to see him e mail me so early today but anyway man Iím sure youíll be fine maybe send him a reminder e mail or have l dog reach out to him for you. I wouldnít sweat it one bit your in good hands with GC

  7. #7
    Member
    gymrat38's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    83

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points
    215748736

    Yea Iíve ordered before. Was very pleased. I sent him a reminder yesterday with no reply as of today. Shocked that u got a reply this morning. I hope everything is ok. Hopefully ldog will chime in

  8. #8
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    7,019

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    323
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    908
    Thanked in
    668 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    All is well my friend. Let me get involved asap.Send me a pm with your info asap.


    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat38 View Post
    I placed an order x amount of days ago and sent funds. Funds are still available after x amount of days with no reply from GC. Is everything ok?

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  9. #9
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    7,019

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    323
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    908
    Thanked in
    668 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    All is well. I'm pretty sure there is an email issue. Shoot me a pm and let's get you taken care of.


    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat38 View Post
    Yea Iíve ordered before. Was very pleased. I sent him a reminder yesterday with no reply as of today. Shocked that u got a reply this morning. I hope everything is ok. Hopefully ldog will chime in
    Last edited by ldog; 12-05-2018 at 04:22 PM.

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Earth ��
    Posts
    747

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    148
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    197
    Thanked in
    153 Posts
    Rep Points
    665205857

    I just herd back from him brotha. Did you get your reply yet? If not like L said it may be an e mail issue. I wouldnít sweat it tho my man your in good hands

  11. #11
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    7,019

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    323
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    908
    Thanked in
    668 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    All is good up in here!!! Email issues...technology😢

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  12. #12
    Member
    gymrat38's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    83

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points
    215748736

    He got back to me. The guy actually did something no other sponsor has ever done. Not at liberty to discuss but I will say GC has my biz for life. Just got a little worried that something happened bc he always replies pretty quickly. Never can be too cautious in this game. Thanks team GC

  13. #13
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    5

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    100100

    I have ordered twice in the last 2 weeks and it is always here in a timely fashion and the best time to get a response is at night they usually hit you up quick great service I'm very happy and I love the sealed bottles for the packaging great job guys

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    7,019

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    323
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    908
    Thanked in
    668 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    We take care of our customers. Plain and simple. Always have and always will. A clear conscious is worth a million bucks.


    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat38 View Post
    He got back to me. The guy actually did something no other sponsor has ever done. Not at liberty to discuss but I will say GC has my biz for life. Just got a little worried that something happened bc he always replies pretty quickly. Never can be too cautious in this game. Thanks team GC
    - - - Updated - - -

    Welcome home. We are grateful!

    Quote Originally Posted by relridge View Post
    I have ordered twice in the last 2 weeks and it is always here in a timely fashion and the best time to get a response is at night they usually hit you up quick great service I'm very happy and I love the sealed bottles for the packaging great job guys

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2018 Anabolic Steroid Forums