• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

penultimate order arrived, last order on the move

Hell yeah brother!
Tbol & Halo, now that’s a combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice that's alot of tbol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

You’ll love that halo. 20mg was perfect for me

7 weeks Tbol? Need more Tbol. Gotta have more Tbol.

7 weeks Tbol? Need more Tbol. Gotta have more Tbol.

I agree..i never cared much for tbol but this past sept/oct i ran 100mg with some sten.. I was actually refreshed to have a liking again for tbol..but high dose IMO or it ain't worth my time..

Dbol, she spoiled me! I step out with other orals but I always come home to my first love ❤️ dbol always gives what I want!

But yeah, tbol is 100mgs a day (everyday) lol or it doesn’t do shit! Lazy bitch she is.

IML Gear Cream!
Dbol, she spoiled me! I step out with other orals but I always come home to my first love ❤️ dbol always gives what I want!

Dbol is mandatory.. i just tossed some in ED, 70mg on days and 30 off days.. split dosed evey few hrs..i added somw drol as well for long blood serums to assist when the dbol dip's... 9 days in and delts are look full baby!
Best feeling ever.. this is why i love winter, I don't get sloppy but in can relax a bit and eat what i want to a degree and fill out and enjoy my day!!!

Dbol, she spoiled me! I step out with other orals but I always come home to my first love dbol always gives what I want!

I love me some dbol. I use to be a huge Tbol fan, then I learned how to control the bloating I get from dbol. Since then, I never looked back.

I love me some dbol. I use to be a huge Tbol fan, then I learned how to control the bloating I get from dbol. Since then, I never looked back.

Idk about y’all but tbol works great for me even at 40-50 mg ed. Way better imo then wet dbol gains. What’s the secret to the bloating ? I ran letro, Cardine with no luck. Just not a huge dbol fan I guess.

Idk about y’all but tbol works great for me even at 40-50 mg ed. Way better imo then wet dbol gains.

Man, i wish it displayed effect on me at those dosages. I simply just don't feel it . But when I double that up it's really something else.

Big fan of Tbol. For me it's similar to Anavar but with slightly more mass building properties. But the gains are clean and high quality. It's not a super fast acting oral like dbol, but it's mild on the side effects and is relatively safe to add in just about any time if you need a little boost.

Halo...that's another story.

Back