• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone hear from....

lifter6973

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ChocolateMalt, JerseyDevil or bcjim? Those guys used to post a lot but havent seen posts from any of them in ages.

Yeah what happened to bc he’s been gone a while

ChocolateMalt, JerseyDevil or bcjim? Those guys used to post a lot but havent seen posts from any of them in ages.

because they feel uncomfortable posting on a racist site, which is standard for a 'trumpski' site, JD was always a good dude, welcoming and fair, there ain't much of that here.. and it seems that mostly the 'not that smart' guys try to push Trumpism with a homophobic, racist flavor they seem to enjoy.. #SAD

,most here just follow the lead of the 'top dog',, after I post, I've noticed that it attracts the lower cast members , they should be posting soon,,,, :roflmao: I can name them, but they will sneak out , behind each other,,, bravery is not their strong suite.. #SAD

You really don’t have anything better to do then bitch every chance you get huh. Like this is a steroid forum bro honest question, why don’t you join a political forum and discuss it there? Then people will actually care and it will be relevant, you just look stupid and like you’re 17 years old at this point

Yeah BC is just over the forum thing. He's doing good, staying in better shape health wise and just living life to the fullest these days. We chat occasionally.

The other ones I'm not sure about but I remember JD got irritated about something and that was the last time I saw him. S2h is pretty much just busy living life these days too, I thought he was going to come back around but he must've gotten busy. That's all I know of

What about tommygunz?

because they feel uncomfortable posting on a racist site, which is standard for a 'trumpski' site, JD was always a good dude, welcoming and fair, there ain't much of that here.. and it seems that mostly the 'not that smart' guys try to push Trumpism with a homophobic, racist flavor they seem to enjoy.. #SAD

,most here just follow the lead of the 'top dog',, after I post, I've noticed that it attracts the lower cast members , they should be posting soon,,,, :roflmao: I can name them, but they will sneak out , behind each other,,, bravery is not their strong suite.. #SAD

Are you kidding me,you are by far the biggest racist here.You are one bitter person,but hey i have a question for you.Do you beleive in or even like democracy?Trump won ,get over it and lets make this a better country even though your lady lost.Thats the normal process ,correct?

IML Gear Cream!
Trump won. Nothing can change it. Stop losing friends over it bitches

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Yeah a lot of depth missing now unfortunately

.. sorry bro, I have a hard time looking the other way with all the racism, and Islamophobia that gets served up everyday here, and even more distressing is the 'men of color' and those of different religious beliefs 'bowing and scraping' in order to not offend the dominant culture here[white Christian followers] .. I read your posts Rajput, I've seen you stand up, and I approve 100%.. not that it matters..

.. sorry bro, I have a hard time looking the other way with all the racism, and Islamophobia that gets served up everyday here, and even more distressing is the 'men of color' and those of different religious beliefs 'bowing and scraping' in order to not offend the dominant culture here[white Christian followers] .. I read your posts Rajput, I've seen you stand up, and I approve 100%.. not that it matters..

then go somewhere else. We’re all sick of you

Get Shredded!
I was going to say we need a couple of those old crusty fuckers to come back to give the dumb noobs and even the dumb vets some solid advice. Skip4 can't do it all on his own.
I concur ldog- Mad love to all the bros and h..sisters.....and definitely Skip4. :D
Love to all my brothers and sisters...Skip Foursome too.

At your service💪

I was going to say we need a couple of those old crusty fuckers to come back to give the dumb noobs and even the dumb vets some solid advice. Skip4 can't do it all on his own.
I concur ldog- Mad love to all the bros and h..sisters.....and definitely Skip4. :D

Damn. If only people didn't put themselves in the middle of racism and political topics every time they posted.

ok, so you want me to show you what I'm going to post first, so I don't upset any trump supporters ?? or maybe you'd like to delete any posts your friends don't agree with..

***think*** relative and collective rational thoughts BEFORE you post in a thread.

ok, so you want me to show you what I'm going to post first, so I don't upset any trump supporters ?? or maybe you'd like to delete any posts your friends don't agree with..
I'm just making an observation.

Carry on.

Exactly.

Revoke his press pass that'll show him 😂

What about hard puff... I feel like she was a sexy lil nerdy girl....I like them kinds!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and there was coach cabo...I liked that guy...

Back