• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trestolone

Nyde

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I haven't used trestolone in months. I don't recall much from it.

Does trestolone cause the same terrible side effects like that of tren where it kills both appetite and libido?

No

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

I just re added Trest to my trt ( 120-140mg a wk) and noticed a pretty good boost in appetite which I need during the day and a good boost in libido, not like Tren but I usually run tren at about 225-300mg a wk which I probably will never do again with Trest

I haven't used trestolone in months. I don't recall much from it.

Does trestolone cause the same terrible side effects like that of tren where it kills both appetite and libido?

You forgot in a matter of months how you react to ment? Lmao. If you’ve ran ment, you wouldn’t forget it.

Trestolone is the most powerful muscle building, non-methylated steroid currently in existence. It produces fantastic results with a very small dose. Like tren, trestolone is one of the few AAS that you can use at doses of only 15-20 mg/day and experience dramatic results.

When stacked with tren and a little test it makes the best combo on Earth.

IMO you really don't need anything with it other than a dose of TRT.. maybe an oral like dbol/drol.. as fast and drastic as it begins to work like the fast onset of dbol/drol, it begins to diminish, on paper it would sound like it would provide constant gains and results but that's not the case..
Plus around 6 weeks I start to feel a little bit shity and sluggish..

In my opinion it's a good blitz compound.. throw it in there for shock value.. then take a break and repeat.. and if you have something running continuously in the background it's not a bad compound to toss in there occasionally..

If you're prone to estrogenic side effects be prepared..but if I'm not mistaken weren't you having some slight mental health issues recently? This could very well be problematic in that department. It's not known for anxiety or depression but it is a very aggressive hormone, and aggressive hormones will stimulate and activate neuro-activity..

I ran trest for the first time ever starting back in Oct, started low dose 20mg Ed, worked up to 50mg Ed... it definitely worked with all you hear about with the noticeable almost daily changes.. no doubt.. i ran for 8 weeks taking last dose this past weekend.. and I think that’s was where I messed up, that was just too long.. I was getting little to no sides up until those last two weeks.. then they hit.. mostly libido stuff, water retention, blood pressure..headaches, not deca dick sides.. can still get hard.. just takes forever to bust.. which some say can be a good thing.. but after 45min to and hour and I’m dripping sweat all over the bed and her even she’s ready to be done.. so I’m off for now.. plan on taking a few months then giving it another run.. although not 8 weeks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trestolone is the most powerful muscle building, non-methylated steroid currently in existence. It produces fantastic results with a very small dose. Like tren, trestolone is one of the few AAS that you can use at doses of only 15-20 mg/day and experience dramatic results.

When stacked with tren and a little test it makes the best combo on Earth.

I ran trest for the first time ever starting back in Oct, started low dose 20mg Ed, worked up to 50mg Ed... it definitely worked with all you hear about with the noticeable almost daily changes.. no doubt.. i ran for 8 weeks taking last dose this past weekend.. and I think that’s was where I messed up, that was just too long.. I was getting little to no sides up until those last two weeks.. then they hit.. mostly libido stuff, water retention, blood pressure..headaches, not deca dick sides.. can still get hard.. just takes forever to bust.. which some say can be a good thing.. but after 45min to and hour and I’m dripping sweat all over the bed and her even she’s ready to be done.. so I’m off for now.. plan on taking a few months then giving it another run.. although not 8 weeks...

What did you guys run from an ai dose at those lower dose levels of say only 50 eod or ed? Did you run nolva/caber along with it? I wanna run this stuff bad, but the gyno risk scares the hell outta me.

What did you guys run from an ai dose at those lower dose levels of say only 50 eod or ed? Did you run nolva/caber along with it? I wanna run this stuff bad, but the gyno risk scares the hell outta me.
It is hard to get guys to run conservative doses on anything, take tren for example, way more potent compared to test.

I ran trest at 350mg a week with 350mg of test per week and that was too much.

With that combination I bloated early and fast. I increased my aromasin to 37mg and adex to .5mg a day and my test results came back with E2 at 22.

That was too much of all compounds. Next run will be at 185mg of test and 225mg trest for six weeks, or maybe a little longer if I can.......and with this combination I am going to see if 25mg of aromasin only will do the job.

Trest is very powerful, it will shut you down hard, PCT will be tough plus if you want to have kids know this, it was once considered for male birth control.

IML Gear Cream!

Are you prone to gyno? The problem with using an AI is the dose will vary from person to person so your best bet imo would be to have your AI on hand and start as needed if needed.

It is hard to get guys to run conservative doses on anything, take tren for example, way more potent compared to test.

With that combination I bloated early and fast. I increased my aromasin to 37mg and adex to .5mg a day and my test results came back with E2 at 22.

That was too much of all compounds. Next run will be at 185mg of test and 225mg trest for six weeks, or maybe a little longer if I can.......and with this combination I am going to see if 25mg of aromasin only will do the job.

Trest is very powerful, it will shut you down hard, PCT will be tough plus if you want to have kids know this, it was once considered for male birth control.

Damn you were on 37mg aromasin and .5mg adex Ed?!? That’s exactly what I’m afraid of from an estrogen perspective. That’s a ton. I would prolly start at 50eod for sure to see how that goes.

Did you run nolva or caber?

Are you prone to gyno? The problem with using an AI is the dose will vary from person to person so your best bet imo would be to have your AI on hand and start as needed if needed.

With trest I would be on that shit from the start no matter what haha.

Damn you were on 37mg aromasin and .5mg adex Ed?!? That’s exactly what I’m afraid of from an estrogen perspective. That’s a ton. I would prolly start at 50eod for sure to see how that goes.

Did you run nolva or caber?
No I did not use any nolva but I was eyeing my nolva as I was getting concerned that first couple of weeks.

I checked my prolactin and it was in range, like it always is when I use NPP or Tren so I do not use caber, your results might vary but not many guys need caber with 19nors.

I'm running Trest now. 50mg/day. Man, I guess we are all different, but if I ran 185mg test and 225mg trest, per week, I don't think Id feel much at all. But I weight 260lbs also. What's your weight?

I'm running Trest now. 50mg/day. Man, I guess we are all different, but if I ran 185mg test and 225mg trest, per week, I don't think Id feel much at all. But I weight 260lbs also. What's your weight?
I weigh between 195 to 215 depending on my goals.

215 pounds was at the end of my last trest cycle and that is an all time high.

Let me add being 60 years old has an effect too. At this age E2 conversion is higher compared to your younger years is a given, happens to all of us so that is another reason.

Trest is very powerful, You run 350mg a week just like I did and that works for you, but my endocrine system seems overloaded at that dose.

I started a few days before the trest running arimadex at .5mg every third day .. I was already running caber every third day..

I started a few days before the trest running arimadex at .5mg every third day .. I was already running caber every third day..

Thanks bro! Did you get bloodwork on your e2 or prolactin while on?

I feel more on 140mg of trest then on 800mg of test....but I don't respond well to test and 800 would only take me to about 1000 TT

Get Shredded!
Yes if your prolactin and estro gets out of hand.

I ran trest during a "cruise".

Absolutely loved it. Plan on doing that again in a few weeks

Think the totals were

350mg trest
175mg prop

Every week.

12.5mg Aromasin Eod. E2 was in good range.

Towards the end of the cycle i dropped test completely just to see what would happen, felt like shit.

I may jump on Tresto for a few weeks just to boost my weight up a bit. I recently added just a mere 30mgs per day of tren ace to my stack and within 4 days I already lost my appetite and have a distended belly. I also notice that I'm slower, lethargic.

When I started the trest in oct I was doing tren Ace 1cc Ed , a TON of Eq .. like 1100mg a week and cyp 210 mg .. within a week I dropped the tren completely.. towards the last 3 weeks dropped the eq to 600.. kept test the same daily gains and visual changes.. added 3 scale body weight pounds in 7 days.. didn’t change diet at all.. trest/ MENT .. is the steroid beast mode rapid gains experience I always read and heard about when I was natural but never really felt .. maybe a little with the first time I got legit dbol or tren.. but nothing like trest.. pumped still hours after workout.. over all great feeling.. just dont go 8 weeks like I did.. cut yourself off and take time off and run it again... I’m off now.. going to if the gains hold up or fade ..

Shameless plug here... but I was running BGS ment..

Ok so you just finished your Trest run? Cuz I’m trying to see if I wanna use the several bottles I have.

EQ vs Primo let’s hear it !!
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...orums.com/showpost.php?p=1440591&share_type=t

Now in this post 2 months ago you state that you’re 12 weeks into Test Cyp, EQ, and Tren. But you don’t mention anything about running Trest which you would have started by then according to this post about Trest. Just confused about your timeline in running what compounds. Thanks

Ok so you just finished your Trest run? Cuz I’m trying to see if I wanna use the several bottles I have.

EQ vs Primo let’s hear it !!
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...orums.com/showpost.php?p=1440591&share_type=t

Now in this post 2 months ago you state that you’re 12 weeks into Test Cyp, EQ, and Tren. But you don’t mention anything about running Trest which you would have started by then according to this post about Trest. Just confused about your timeline in running what compounds. Thanks

This was the 10/7, added the trest I believe 10/14 that day or day before at 20mg Ed, increased by 10mg every 4-5 days till I got to 50 and stayed there till this past weekend.. I dropped the tren after about second week, stayed on eq till the last two weeks but dropped the dose to 600mg, still on that and cyp at 210mg.. still haven’t tried primo.. love the eq, but the higher dose really didn’t make a huge difference

Back