• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trestolone

IML Gear Cream!
Ok so you just finished your Trest run? Cuz I’m trying to see if I wanna use the several bottles I have.

Yes, you’ll definitely want to run trest if you have it but haven’t experienced it yet. Start out at 25mg ed or 50mg eod. Trust me when I tell you, I doubt that you’ll need to go up from there. Even at 25mg daily, you’ll see significant growth.

Holy crap, I missed that. He’s either talking out of his ass and could never back that up, or his source is absolute garbage
Haha I thought WTF? That's some bunk ass test or bullshit lol

I guess a lot of the sponsors on here and the two trt clinics I used prior have some bunk ass test...can you point me to soild source yokes?😊

I guess a lot of the sponsors on here and the two trt clinics I used prior have some bunk ass test...can you point me to soild source yokes?
You're telling me that 800mg of test weekly is only getting you around 1000 on total test? With labs to back that up? That's trt levels. I'm assuming you weigh about 500lbs then? If not it's literally not physiologically possible unless you're drawing blood over a week after injection.

Not being a dick, just saying it's physiologically impossible...

Aanndd you've been prescribed 800mg a week from a TRT clinic?

Just saw a post of yours from a while back on pcom test where it was really low. Something doesn't add up.

Are you getting it im or using a short needle? Those results are piss poor. Checked to make sure it was in ng/dL. I'm puzzled. Something is very wrong with that picture.

How long after injection are you getting bloods pulled?

Just saw a post of yours from a while back on pcom test where it was really low. Something doesn't add up.

Are you getting it im or using a short needle? Those results are piss poor. Checked to make sure it was in ng/dL. I'm puzzled. Something is very wrong with that picture.

How long after injection are you getting bloods pulled?

He’s been to trt clinics and obviously gets bloods done on his own. He must have been using dr Seuss for the lab work because that’s a story he’s telling. Unless he cares to post up the proof.

I do love trest. Doing 50mg day and up 5lbs in one week. Already on other compounds.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
He’s been to trt clinics and obviously gets bloods done on his own. He must have been using dr Seuss for the lab work because that’s a story he’s telling. Unless he cares to post up the proof.
Dude check the thread history...did the same with pcom. Doesn't make a bit of sense. It's literally impossible unless you have the blood volume of a fucking horse lol

IMO you really don't need anything with it other than a dose of TRT.. maybe an oral like dbol/drol.. as fast and drastic as it begins to work like the fast onset of dbol/drol, it begins to diminish, on paper it would sound like it would provide constant gains and results but that's not the case..
Plus around 6 weeks I start to feel a little bit shity and sluggish..

In my opinion it's a good blitz compound.. throw it in there for shock value.. then take a break and repeat.. and if you have something running continuously in the background it's not a bad compound to toss in there occasionally..

If you're prone to estrogenic side effects be prepared....
x2 I think Vision nailed it right here^ at least that's how I would explain Trest, based on the one time I've used it, (which was last year for 8 weeks).

mmh I do not agree very much.
I think if you add a little bit of anadrol you can improve the stack :p

Best non-methylated stack, is what I meant.

Any non-methylated stack can be improved (in terms of muscle building potency) through the addition of a powerful methyl, such as SD, M-tren, Anadrol, etc.

What did you guys run from an ai dose at those lower dose levels of say only 50 eod or ed? Did you run nolva/caber along with it? I wanna run this stuff bad, but the gyno risk scares the hell outta me.

Use Raloxifene with trest (or any cycle in which gyno prevention is the goal). It's the single best SERM for preventing gyno...and it's safer than Nolva, as well.

MA Research (maresearchems.com): The ralox is amazing. I can tell you that without any doubt whatsoever. :)

I'm running Trest now. 50mg/day. Man, I guess we are all different, but if I ran 185mg test and 225mg trest, per week, I don't think Id feel much at all. But I weight 260lbs also. What's your weight?

That makes me wonder if your trest is good...because I weigh about 255 (I range between 245 lbs and 270 lbs) and I get great results from 25 mg EOD (which is only 87.5 mg/week, especially when combined with 40 mg tren EOD (140 mg/week). The test is maybe 250-350 mg/week...or less sometimes, as I often forget to do injections.

You may be much shorter, though, and therefore more developed, necessitating higher dosages for continued gains. Regardless, trest seems to provide almost mediate results for most people, even at low to moderate dosages.

Read some of his posts. This dude has no idea wtf he is doing. I highly highly doubt he’s even touched a vial of ment. My guess is he’s very young

Lol.....yeah I noticed too

Use Raloxifene with trest (or any cycle in which gyno prevention is the goal). It's the single best SERM for preventing gyno...and it's safer than Nolva, as well.

MA Research (maresearchems.com): The ralox is amazing. I can tell you that without any doubt whatsoever. :)

Safer than Nolva? Can you elaborate? Not questioning, just wanting to learn. Doesn’t ralox cause bone weakening at a certain point? Supplementing with calcium is likely a good idea I’d imagine.

Safer than Nolva? Can you elaborate? Not questioning, just wanting to learn. Doesn’t ralox cause bone weakening at a certain point? Supplementing with calcium is likely a good idea I’d imagine.
I don't see how that can be, since Raloxifene is used for treating Osteo type arthritis. The only warnings that I've ever read about Raloxifene use were related to chance of stroke caused by blood clot formation tendencies, and my understanding is that this potential becomes more a factor id Raloxifene is taken for a longer duration than 60 days. I make sure that I take Omega 3 caps on a daily basis when I use Raloxifene to counter that potential of blood clot formation, and I also wouldn't use it longer than 60 days either.

Looks like our very own goldline has it. I wish there was some feedback on his trest

Back