• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

-----crazy sale for new year-----

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
WE HAVE ANOTHER GREAT SALE COMING AT YA FROM IRONLION

EDIT.....Price for Grey Tops just reduced from 310 to 295...!!!!

In order to wecome and celebrate New year, we carry the crazy sales.

A .) Sales
1.)Orange top puretropin hgh(10iu/vial)
Buy one to get one free kit
(mini-order is 2kits, , for example: if you order 2 kits and you will get 2 free kit, ==you pay 200x2=400 to get 2+2=4kits ,
if you order 3kits and you will get 3 free kit == pay 200x3=600$ to get 3+3=6kits
if you order 4 kits and you will get 4 free kits == pay 200x4=800$ to get 4+4=8kits
.................................................. .................................................. ..........
if you order 10kits and you will get 10 free kit == pay 200x10=2000$ to get 10+10=20kits . and so on )
.................................................... .........

2.)Grey top puretropin hgh(15iu/vial)
Buy one to get one free kit
( if you order 1kit and you will get 1 free kit .==pay 295$ to get 1+1=2kits.
If you order 2kits and you will get 2 free kit.==pay 295x2=590$ to get 2+2=4kits,
.................................................. ..................................................
If you order 10kits and you will get 10 free kit.==pay 295x10=2950$ to get 10+10=20kits,
and so on )

3.) Raws
If the amount of Raw Order is above 400$, we offer 20% off.

4)Peptides.
Buy two kits to get one free kit(All peptides)
( for examples buy two kits GHRP-6 and you will get one free kit GHRP-6. It means pay 150x2=300$ to get 2+1=3kits GHRP-6(5mg/vial))

(B.) Payment:Bitcoin( if you can’t pay by bitcoin and pay by western union, we will charge extra fee 50$ )
(C.) Time:It will end on January 28.
(D.) You can place your order by email or by wickr or by PM
Contact email:ironlion@keemail.me
Wickr:ironlionlabs
(E.)Sure shipment,carry reship policy.
(F.)when we get payment, the packs will be shipped within 2days,

Attachments

• 17113983.gif
    17113983.gif
    878.2 KB · Views: 201
Last edited by a moderator:
Guys after some discussion with Mr Lion he just reduced the price of grey tops from 310 to 295. Not sure if this will be permanent or just for the sale so jump on this while you can.

You can always count on amazing products, superior customer service,and These amazing sales!!!! Get some Puretropins today they make great stocking stuffers!
Happy Holidays

Ironlion@keemail.me

You can always count on amazing products, superior customer service,and These amazing sales!!!! Get some Puretropins today they make great stocking stuffers!
Happy Holidays

Ironlion@keemail.me

Trying to get the wife to order me some for Christmas, of course she loves hgh too, she's constantly busting my balls about making her some too every time she sees me at the kitchen table drawing pins.

Trying to get the wife to order me some for Christmas, of course she loves hgh too, she's constantly busting my balls about making her some too every time she sees me at the kitchen table drawing pins.
Hgh is amazing. Hey at least she's not one of those agaimst aas and peds.

Ironlion@keemail.me

IML Gear Cream!
Christmas day is coming soon , you can order some puretropin or raws to as a Christmas gift to yourselves or your friends or your lover, don't pass this chance.

Great deal on some quality GH!! I have done labs on the orange tops 3x now and results were great each time. Most recent results were this week and on 2iu IGF's were 270.

Hey jtip, thanks for posting the info on your lab testing, I appreciate it.

Just ordered 1 kit of greys 15ius ( with 1 kit for free ) . Made payment and sent e-mail with info . Stupid question : how much bac water for 1 vial of 15ius ? Would 1ml be ok or maybe more ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered 1 kit of greys 15ius ( with 1 kit for free ) . Made payment and sent e-mail with info . Stupid question : how much bac water for 1 vial of 15ius ? Would 1ml be ok or maybe more ?

In order to make the traditional measurement of 10 clicks on a u-100 slin pin equal 1iu you would need 1.5ml water.

I actually use the 0.3 ml pins . With the orange tops i mix 1ml bac water . So the 2 mark gives me 2 units . So if i mix 1ml bac water for 1 vials of greys it should be the same ? Sorry , math was never a strong point for me:)

I actually use the 0.3 ml pins . With the orange tops i mix 1ml bac water . So the 2 mark gives me 2 units . So if i mix 1ml bac water for 1 vials of greys it should be the same ? Sorry , math was never a strong point for me:)

If mix 1ml bac water then #1 mark would be 1.5iu and #2 mark 3iu.....etc.

Ya'll need to stop buying all that Christmas junk and start dropping some coin on what really matters.......hgh to get big...lol.

Hope everyone has a good Christmas

it will end on January 28, we will stop sending packs on January 26, so if you need gh urgently, pls throw your orders to us before 26 January. Bump

Back