• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

-----crazy sale for new year-----

IML Gear Cream!
Bump......time running out.

The 150iu Grey Tops are feeling good at 3.75iu 5x a week! That's what I'm running now, switched to greys 2 weeks ago.

If you're in need of some of the most consistent gh out there, better get in on this sale.

Hi everybody,
the crazy sales will end soon,

Important notice:
1. puretropin(orange top), if you place your order before January 26, we can send the packs quickly
2.Puretropin(Grey top), you can place your order before January 28 but we just can send the pack when we back to work on Feb 12, you can place your order during our holiday or after the holiday.
3.Raws and peptides : now you can place your order , but we can't send the packs in time, we just can send raw or peptides packs when we back to work on Feb 12, at the same time you can place your order during our holiday and after the holiday.

Got my grey tops ! Will run 4.5 ius ed , just finished the orange tops and i can say i absolutely loved them .
Time to turn grey now:)
190123120747923238.jpg

Got my grey tops ! Will run 4.5 ius ed , just finished the orange tops and i can say i absolutely loved them .
Time to turn grey now:)
190123120747923238.jpg

Nice. I'm using Grey's now at 3.75, they feel strong, numb feet, hands and arms.

Back