H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts
    Rep Points

Lightbulb Varying effects of gear, as relates to PIP

Over the past year... I remember some of our H-AS customers buying our T400 at my recommendation an blasting it, only to tell me it has the worst pip they've felt. Please keep in mind, I'm talking maybe 5 or 6 people only, out of 100s of H-AS customers.. It really got me wondering about the possibility that a product can have such varying effect on different people..

As fate would have it, an opportunity to explore this phenomenon, recently popped up. A friend of mine who lives close by started blasting the same H-AS everything I blast.. Which is T400, NPP, and Deca..

I pin all 3 at same time in 1 pin.. once a week, leaving me with very very minor soreness after injecting quads .. this is my second year running exactly the same products. My friend who's 50, told me he could barely walk after pinning and that it was like getting shot in the quad with a nail gun.

So we decided to swap gear.. I pinned s his gear to see if I got the soreness he got, while letting him pin mine to see if he had a better experience.

The results were that my gear effected him exactly the same, as his own gear and caused him significant PIP at injection site. His gear effected me exactly the same as my gear, no pain at all..
    For me, the results prove what most of us already know, which is that products can definitely have varying effects on different people. Not all the time, but it does happen.. It doesn't mean your gear is bad either.. It just means that you're sensitive to an ingredient in the product.

Just wanted to share this with everyone..

Please contact us regarding order and vip details.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for sharing your experience with us brotha. We found the same thing in past many years' biz. The same product works differently on different persons. There are many reasons could cause PIP, a sticky thread with title of "PIP"in our subforum illustrated the details.

I hope that this post could help more and more persons know how to inject, how to use products.

Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    Over the past year... I remember some of our H-AS customers buying our T400 at my recommendation an blasting it, only to tell me it has the worst pip they've felt. Please keep in mind, I'm talking maybe 5 or 6 people only, out of 100s of H-AS customers.. It really got me wondering about the possibility that a product can have such varying effect on different people..

As fate would have it, an opportunity to explore this phenomenon, recently popped up. A friend of mine who lives close by started blasting the same H-AS everything I blast.. Which is T400, NPP, and Deca..

I pin all 3 at same time in 1 pin.. once a week, leaving me with very very minor soreness after injecting quads .. this is my second year running exactly the same products. My friend who's 50, told me he could barely walk after pinning and that it was like getting shot in the quad with a nail gun.

So we decided to swap gear.. I pinned s his gear to see if I got the soreness he got, while letting him pin mine to see if he had a better experience.

The results were that my gear effected him exactly the same, as his own gear and caused him significant PIP at injection site. His gear effected me exactly the same as my gear, no pain at all..
    For me, the results prove what most of us already know, which is that products can definitely have varying effects on different people. Not all the time, but it does happen.. It doesn't mean your gear is bad either.. It just means that you're sensitive to an ingredient in the product.

Just wanted to share this with everyone..
    Last edited by h-as.pharma; 12-04-2018 at 05:52 PM.

Ordering email h-as.pharma@tutamail.com

Mr. Wrong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points

Everyone has different tolerances and reactions to the BB and BA. I remember back in the day we would bake gear, vented, in the oven for 30mins or so when there was a lot of PIP. It always worked for us.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    957 Posts
    Rep Points

In these cases its not ba and bb, it's intolerance to high concentration of hormone. I know a couple guys who can only run test e or c made at 200mg/ml or they get pip, they've tried dozens of brands.
    IRONLION REP
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Our website: http://www.ironlion-lab.net/
    Contact us: ironlion@keemail.me
    Wickr Name:ironlionlabs
    Wire Name:ironlionlabs

Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    In these cases its not ba and bb, it's intolerance to high concentration of hormone. I know a couple guys who can only run test e or c made at 200mg/ml or they get pip, they've tried dozens of brands.
    I have to say I agree with with this ^^

Although.. seems there are those that are sensitive to all of our oils, right down to our Test Cyp 200.. I've actually recommended to the very few that this has happened to, to try another lab.. and start out with nothing over 250mg. I've seen this work also.. Sometimes, it does not tho...

All in all .. for anyone with these sensitivities .. you have to keep trying.. sometimes it comes down to proper pinning.. but thats another thread topic that's been hammered quite a bit.

Please contact us regarding order and vip details.