• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

A journey through PSL

IML Gear Cream!
The trip was excellent. I went all over the island, hiking through the rain forest, swam with turtles, at and drank 3x more than I should have and spent 3x more than my wallet would agree with lol. But it was all worth it.

That’s exactly it bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

**daydreams**Swimming with sea turtles be like... lol

We budget at home so we don't have to on vacation hahaha

The trip was excellent. I went all over the island, hiking through the rain forest, swam with turtles, at and drank 3x more than I should have and spent 3x more than my wallet would agree with lol. But it was all worth it.

That’s exactly it bro.

That one pic you sent me I still can't get over how amazing the environment must be.. I have never been to anything like that before :(
When my son gets a little bit older Mommy and Daddy are going to need to do a trip by ourselves ;)

That one pic you sent me I still can't get over how amazing the environment must be.. I have never been to anything like that before :(
When my son gets a little bit older Mommy and Daddy are going to need to do a trip by ourselves ;)

You guys really should man. Parents don’t do enough for themselves.

Back