• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

A journey through PSL

IML Gear Cream!
Been there before. Hopefully next go round is better for you bro.

Things have been progressing nicely so far. The ment is definitely working. My strength has gone up quite a bit. I feel full all day and the pumps are intense. Today is an off day from the gym but yesterday I hit arms and man, am I feeling it today. It’s been a long time since my arms have been sore. I love that feeling. Tomorrow I’ll get my chest going.
As for diet, it’s been good. Keeping it clean for the most part. Maybe around 70-75% clean. I’ve been on a fairly high carb diet but think I may switch it to a high fat diet and see how things go. If anything else, it will at least increase my insulin sensitivity and take care of any inflammation. So right now I’m eating around 400g a day. My plan is to drop them to around 150g which will be consumed before and after training. Maybe 50g pre and 100g after. We’ll see. I know I’ll have to make adjustments and I’m interested to see how this goes.

Had a really good chest day today. I had a great pump and felt strong. The gym was fairly empty which is a nice change. The gym has been crowded since the New Years. It was just the regulars tonight. My intent tonight was to focus on muscle contraction and train with volume. So all working sets were done in the 25-30 range. I started of with incline press on the hammer strength. Did 2 warm up sets and 3 working sets. From there I moved to dumbbell flys laying flat for 4 sets. I moved to the hammer strength flat bench for 3 sets then to incline dumbbell flys for 4 sets. Once I was done with that I did decline press on the hammer strength for 4 sets and finished the night off with dips.
My meals today weren’t good. Can’t lie lol. Well, it started off good. I had some whole eggs, bacon and avacado for my first meal, then it was all down hill from there. We had donuts at the office so I ate 3 of those, then someone got an edible arrangement from their ex so she gave it to me to eat, then we ordered Phil’s bbq to cater for lunch, i ate 2 push up ice creams immediately after, a couple hours later I had some left overs from Phil’s. Dinner was decent. I made baked chicken with melted cheese, corn and black beans on top with a spinach salad and then a another piece of chicken after training.

High volume is especially beneficial in your current condition, good activation, TUT, without causing further injury. I've never heard of Phils BBQ, but I will double down on some good BBQ lol

High volume is especially beneficial in your current condition, good activation, TUT, without causing further injury. I've never heard of Phils BBQ, but I will double down on some good BBQ lol

Phil’s is a large chain restaurant. It’s not the best, but it’s one of the best that we have here. I’m a big bbq guy. My last trip to Texas, I hit all the little mom and pop bbq joints I could find. We don’t have anything like that out here.

Phil’s is a large chain restaurant. It’s not the best, but it’s one of the best that we have here. I’m a big bbq guy. My last trip to Texas, I hit all the little mom and pop bbq joints I could find. We don’t have anything like that out here.
Phil’s is pretty good I’ve worked all over Texas and been a few times.

I got a fair amount of sleep last night and actually slept in until 8am this morning. I never sleep that late. So I felt energetic all day and took advantage of that and ran errands. After my errands I relaxed and stretched while watching a movie then went to the gym and trained legs. I kept the leg session today low key. My MCL has been bothering me since Friday night. Idk what I did to cause it to flair up. I started with leg curls supersetted with leg extensions to get the blood moving and get a nice pump in my hams and quads before squats. After squats I did two variations with the leg press. First was with feet high on the sled to target more hamstring activation and then I lowered my foot position to target more quad. After that I did some Romanian deadlifts and finished with walking lunges. I felt like I got a good leg day in, but had me knee would’ve been feeling better, I could’ve went much harder and toasted them.

Leg curls with leg extensions- 4 x 20 each
Back squats- 5 x 15
Leg press high foot- 3 x 15
Leg press standard foot- 3 x 15
RDL- 4 x 20
Walking lunges- 3 x 20 steps (10 steps per leg)

You may already have a pair, but if not, these make an amazing difference on leg day, I can literally start leg day with squats if I want to.
e30b36d9d2e8fe7d7cc1648d87623cde.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cousins bbq is popular here, there’s one in particular about 30 minutes from my place. they serve a massive baker(seems like 1lb) topped with 1/4 lb of chopped up smoked turkey and all the fixins ... omg... man... hands down one of my favorite meals!!

You may already have a pair, but if not, these make an amazing difference on leg day, I can literally start leg day with squats if I want to.

Yeah they make a HUGE difference for me. Probably reduced my knee pain by 80-90%, no shit. I bought the ones that HJ suggested, I really like them because they're a little shorter than a lot of them so they fit my knee without being too tight on my quads

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SW2OB30/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_9I3rCb5061JC3

Get Shredded!
Cousins bbq is popular here, there’s one in particular about 30 minutes from my place. they serve a massive baker(seems like 1lb) topped with 1/4 lb of chopped up smoked turkey and all the fixins ... omg... man... hands down one of my favorite meals!!

That sounds fucking delicious!! I wish we had more while in the wall spots here.

Yeah they make a HUGE difference for me. Probably reduced my knee pain by 80-90%, no shit. I bought the ones that HJ suggested, I really like them because they're a little shorter than a lot of them so they fit my knee without being too tight on my quads

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SW2OB30/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_9I3rCb5061JC3

Thanks for the tip. I’ve been looking into buying some. I have the wraps, but I’m not a fan of wrapping and unwrapping constantly. These seem better since they just slip on and off. I had gotten a pair in the past of a different brand, but they were super long and went too high on my quad and was uncomfortable.

Bought a pair of knee sleeves this morning. They should be here Monday or Tuesday. Thanks for the suggestion on them. Training has been good this week and so has the diet. Today was decent in that regard, but it wasn’t perfect. I was running around with my daughter all day taking her dress shopping for our father daughter dance coming up this Friday and getting fitted for a new suit. I’m pretty excited for the dance. It’ll be her first dance.
I pinned 1ml test e, 1ml parabolan and 1ml sten last night. Everything is smooth as silk. I still can’t tell I pinned last night. I’m looking forward to seeing how well sten and parabolan complement each other. My leg day is tomorrow, but depending on how my knee feels, I may hold off until Tuesday or Wednesday for when the sleeves get here.

So a little update on my cycle. So I’ve switched from trest to parabolan. So my current cycle is;
Test e 375mg per week
Parabolan 240mg per week
Sten 350mg per week
Proviron 70mg ed
In 2 weeks I will add in the winny and var at 50mg daily of each. I’m also using halo at 25mg on leg days and the occasional back days. I’ve yet to have any issues with injection. No pain, discomfort or irritation. Everything has been smooth as silk.

So a little update on my cycle. So I’ve switched from trest to parabolan. So my current cycle is;
Test e 375mg per week
Parabolan 240mg per week
Sten 350mg per week
Proviron 70mg ed
In 2 weeks I will add in the winny and var at 50mg daily of each. I’m also using halo at 25mg on leg days and the occasional back days. I’ve yet to have any issues with injection. No pain, discomfort or irritation. Everything has been smooth as silk.

I can't believe you went full hardcore with stenbolone and para.. you are the only person on this planet but I know that is running the both. Please keep me updated on how you feel all the way around including mentally man..

I can't believe you went full hardcore with stenbolone and para.. you are the only person on this planet but I know that is running the both. Please keep me updated on how you feel all the way around including mentally man..

Will do my man. I’ve felt a little more agitated today, but that may be because I’ve had zero carbs for the day yet lmao. I’ve had a few people ask me today what was wrong.

I also forgot to mention that I’m still running gh at 3iu eod and cjc-1295 with dac e6d

Bought a pair of knee sleeves this morning. They should be here Monday or Tuesday. Thanks for the suggestion on them. Training has been good this week and so has the diet. Today was decent in that regard, but it wasn’t perfect. I was running around with my daughter all day taking her dress shopping for our father daughter dance coming up this Friday and getting fitted for a new suit. I’m pretty excited for the dance. It’ll be her first dance.
I pinned 1ml test e, 1ml parabolan and 1ml sten last night. Everything is smooth as silk. I still can’t tell I pinned last night. I’m looking forward to seeing how well sten and parabolan complement each other. My leg day is tomorrow, but depending on how my knee feels, I may hold off until Tuesday or Wednesday for when the sleeves get here.

If you can... hold off on leg day. I’m pretty sure you’ll be glad you did!

Enjoy the daddy/daughter dance man!

It won’t be long before your buying her a dress for some high school dude...

If you can... hold off on leg day. I’m pretty sure you’ll be glad you did!

Enjoy the daddy/daughter dance man!

It won’t be long before your buying her a dress for some high school dude...

I decided to hold off. More so because I really want to try these out lol.

Thanks brotha, I appreciate that. I feel sorry for any future boyfriends she will have. I’m going to fuck with them

Will do my man. I’ve felt a little more agitated today, but that may be because I’ve had zero carbs for the day yet lmao. I’ve had a few people ask me today what was wrong.

I also forgot to mention that I’m still running gh at 3iu eod and cjc-1295 with dac e6d

You sound like me.. getting hypo and hangry.. hahaha
But God damn man you had to feel awful, and you probably had to be awful to be around.. LMBO!

You sound like me.. getting hypo and hangry.. hahaha
But God damn man you had to feel awful, and you probably had to be awful to be around.. LMBO!

I actually feel good on a no carb high fat diet. I’m just not any fun to be around

IML Gear Cream!
I actually feel good on a no carb high fat diet. I’m just not any fun to be around

You’ll appreciate this then .... haha
04db6971f21fb4e05d1e2e670defc6b5.jpg

Father daughter dances can be fun.. There will be plenty of lame dads hugging the walls. But it seems the more of an ass I tend to make out of myself the more fun may daughters have. Im going on my fifth year of Father daughter dances and the last 2 with 2 girls. I always laugh at how girls tend to have dancing ingrained into them.

By the way how does sten affect you blood thickness? Is it the same as EQ? Reading about it it almost seems to good to be true.

You’ll appreciate this then .... haha
04db6971f21fb4e05d1e2e670defc6b5.jpg

What in the actual fuck is that?!! That looks extremely delicious. I shit you not, my stomach just growled and my mouth watered looking at this. Recipe?

Father daughter dances can be fun.. There will be plenty of lame dads hugging the walls. But it seems the more of an ass I tend to make out of myself the more fun may daughters have. Im going on my fifth year of Father daughter dances and the last 2 with 2 girls. I always laugh at how girls tend to have dancing ingrained into them.

By the way how does sten affect you blood thickness? Is it the same as EQ? Reading about it it almost seems to good to be true.

I’m a goofball father. Nothing stops me from dancing in the middle of target, bumping Disney soundtracks and singing along or having acapella freestyles in public with my daughter. I don’t let pride or the thought of what others may think stop me from playing or bringing a smile to her face. Dancing? She’s a natural with no rhythm so I’ll just follow her lead lol. The dads on the wall need to put their pride away and put a smile on their daughters face.

I haven’t had any issues with my blood pressure as of yet. It’s not like eq at all. It’s more like a powerful testosterone and primo together imo.

I’m a goofball father. Nothing stops me from dancing in the middle of target, bumping Disney soundtracks and singing along or having acapella freestyles in public with my daughter. I don’t let pride or the thought of what others may think stop me from playing or bringing a smile to her face. Dancing? She’s a natural with no rhythm so I’ll just follow her lead lol. The dads on the wall need to put their pride away and put a smile on their daughters face.

I haven’t had any issues with my blood pressure as of yet. It’s not like eq at all. It’s more like a powerful testosterone and primo together imo.
Right on man..Love it! She'll cherish those moments forever. My daughter brings up so many things, it makes me happy that she remembers me in those moments. my daughter is older but I would drink from her plastic tea cups and pretend to eat those play-doh patty burgers each and every-single time..My son and I are trouble, and I mean the wife yells at us all the time.. Him and I found a bouncing rubber ball while in the store once, I think Costco, I looked at him, he looked at me, and I threw that thing hard as hell on the floor.. It hit that roof some 40' up and went all over and vanished.. My little man peed his pants he was laughing so hard..she wanted to kill us.:paddle: She wanted to hang me as he trailed behind us with a huge wet spot on his pants and our day was just starting!:nono:

What in the actual fuck is that?!! That looks extremely delicious. I shit you not, my stomach just growled and my mouth watered looking at this. Recipe?

Loaded baked potatoes....that'll get the calories up

Loaded baked potatoes....that'll get the calories up

Oh, der!!lol. How did I not notice what that was? I saw it after you said it lol

Oh man, each bite literally melts in your mouth lol... remember I was telling you about that whole in the wall, Cousin's bbq? That's the Big Baker, 1/4lb turkey, real bacon, sour cream, chives... If you ever travel to Texas, lunch is on me! If not, google that shit in your area lol

Right on man..Love it! She'll cherish those moments forever. My daughter brings up so many things, it makes me happy that she remembers me in those moments. my daughter is older but I would drink from her plastic tea cups and pretend to eat those play-doh patty burgers each and every-single time..My son and I are trouble, and I mean the wife yells at us all the time..Him and I found a bouncing rubber ball while in the store once, I think Costco, I looked at him, he looked at me, and I threw that thing hard as hell on the floor.. It hit that roof some 40' up and went all over and vanished.. My little man peed his pants he was laughing so hard..she wanted to kill us.:paddle: She wanted to hang me as he trailed behind us with a huge wet spot on his pants and our day was just starting!:nono:

Too funny man hahaha

Soooooo I didn’t pay attention to my stash and I ran out of testosterone. Literally the first time I have ever made this mistake. I ordered more and have a bunch on the way. So as of this moment, the cycle will have to restart since it’s been almost a week since I realized I’m out and probably won’t have stock for another week. This won’t happen again lol.

Back