• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dan the bodybuilder may loose his leg! Donate if you feel like helping

Newbigguy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
https://www.gofundme.com/dan-needs-help-to-save-his-leg

I sent the guy $10 and looks like he has raised a few thousand more in a few hours. I don’t know Dan and I don’t do quads injects for this reason. That being said I got a random infection from work a few months ago. I thought my leg was toast for a few days and it was nothing like this! Scary! Wishing him the best and better luck! Looks like the community is already stepping up to help. Donate if you can!

If you want to give away another bill or two, let me know. I need a donation because my cock is too big and I need a few inches off the top.

I believe this bodybuilder dude is a scam.

That’s why I think 1.5” puns are nuts. If you do end up with something dirty I’d rather it be a little closer to the surface.

If you want to give away another bill or two, let me know. I need a donation because my cock is too big and I need a few inches off the top.

I believe this bodybuilder dude is a scam.
Pretty good acting and elaborate hospital room. He is one of the enhanced athlete cohorts. Their last channel just got taken down. Sure will hear from them too. I watched his videos prior and never anything scam like before.

https://youtu.be/Nzte_g2rlGE

Last edited:
Why not book an emergency flight to the USA and get it handled? They can't turn someone away here. It's like $400 for a flight that would be life saving. Load up on antibiotics beforehand and during, go directly to an ER upon landing. Done. Might still lose his leg but he should've done this sooner. Definitely shouldn't have gotten treatment in a third world country. Doesn't make sense to me.

Why not book an emergency flight to the USA and get it handled? They can't turn someone away here. It's like $400 for a flight that would be life saving. Load up on antibiotics beforehand and during, go directly to an ER upon landing. Done. Might still lose his leg but he should've done this sooner. Definitely shouldn't have gotten treatment in a third world country. Doesn't make sense to me.

Thats what I was thinking, wtf is this guy doing? If he’s miraculously recovered and squatting 405 again in a month after pocketing 20 grand somethings up haha

I was about to say the same. Unless he is a fugitive and wanted but even then they will still fix him then he can escape.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Feel bad for the guy, but shame on him for not addressing it sooner. These things can be controlled easily with timely medical attention. I never understand why some of you put off going to a doctor when you suspect an infection.

Dylanvib4 (former member here) was my friend who put off medical treatment when he suspected an infection. Now he will have to live with an 8" scar down his quad the rest of his life.

Guess what, a bullshit YouTube video.

Who would have thought???

YouTube and most social media is the scourge of our society. Dont buy into it guys.

IML Gear Cream!
That’s why I think 1.5” puns are nuts. If you do end up with something dirty I’d rather it be a little closer to the surface.
I try to pin subq when possible, infection scares me

Feel bad for the guy, but shame on him for not addressing it sooner. These things can be controlled easily with timely medical attention. I never understand why some of you put off going to a doctor when you suspect an infection.

Dylanvib4 (former member here) was my friend who put off medical treatment when he suspected an infection. Now he will have to live with an 8" scar down his quad the rest of his life.
I remember when that happened. Is he gone from the forums for good?

https://www.gofundme.com/dan-needs-help-to-save-his-leg

I sent the guy $10 and looks like he has raised a few thousand more in a few hours. I don’t know Dan and I don’t do quads injects for this reason. That being said I got a random infection from work a few months ago. I thought my leg was toast for a few days and it was nothing like this! Scary! Wishing him the best and better luck! Looks like the community is already stepping up to help. Donate if you can!

fuck him

I'll give him 10 whole dollars for his leg once they cut that bitch off

I wouldn’t say it’s brutal at all, Dan in Thailand doesn’t seem very bright

Attachments

• 629E4B09-D993-40AC-9829-A63EFB766EAD.jpeg
    629E4B09-D993-40AC-9829-A63EFB766EAD.jpeg
    167 KB · Views: 68
Well damn y’all are harsh lol I feel bad for the dude. I made this mistake buying roids in Thailand when I was in the navy thank god I only got a couple bottles of test and some blue heart d bol. I had to toss everything because too many people found out because I was spotted in the pharmacy.

Are you saying this YouTube drum cover isn't legit? I'm so sad now. Why have you held out with this enlightenment? How rude🙄

https://youtu.be/vVlyjAe7lJY

Guess what, a bullshit YouTube video.

Who would have thought???

YouTube and most social media is the scourge of our society. Dont buy into it guys.

:coffee:
Dont worry guys, I sent enough money to pay for any and all of Dan's surgeries. In return, he will come back to Murica and mow my lawn.

Fuck this ass-clown and his "go-fuck me" drive...

Hey this reminds me, didnt some brah on here have a fucked up leg infection not too different from Dan the dumb Fuck- put him in the ER and had some like vacuum seal on that shit. I remember seeing pics.
I dont know how something gets that bad- back in my dumber days, I reused pins a lot and I never got anything near like these guys. They must be messing with some nasty shit..

Get Shredded!
people do dumbshit, there was a woman who wanted a big ass and they injected her with some silicone from home depot and almost killed her

Are you saying this YouTube drum cover isn't legit? I'm so sad now. Why have you held out with this enlightenment? How rude

https://youtu.be/vVlyjAe7lJY
if you look closely, she is hitting double bass tempo with a single bass pedal...that’s impressive...Morgan Rose is a premiere drummer, top 5 for sure!

people do dumbshit, there was a woman who wanted a big ass and they injected her with some silicone from home depot and almost killed her

I know that type. I was walking down the street in a Reagan/Bush 84 reproduction shirt when I got harassed by about four of them. Hollering “yous ignant, wez edekated,yous be a raysis”. Each one trying to shout over the others. Yup, you’re educated just enough to get injected with siliconized adhesive into your ass for absolutely no reason by another person just as “edekated” as you.

And of course a hipster looking twig boy came over to put his insults in. Without breaking eye contact I made a very quick march up to that piece of shit. When at about 7 feet away he turned to run but tripped and fell. I put my foot on his back and said if I smell another patchouli wearing fuck I will beat the stench completely off them. Man, I truly despise Atlanta. Nothing but a cesspool in 90% of it these days.

If people have the free time to pull these stunts in the early afternoon they are failures in life.

-
Dan wont have a leg to stand on when this is over.
He can go be a waiter at "iHop".
When he transitions we can call him "Eileen".
He will never listen to ZZ Top again w/out being butt-hurt over "Legs".
His favorite exercise will be 1-legged squats.
His Crossfit leggings will be half-price.

Back