• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best training split for natty?

iKillWeights

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m natty and have no plans to ever use but I like to research. Been lifting for one year and I’m 5’11 13.5% bf and weight about 180. I usually just worked out and waited until I wasn’t sore anymore without any real concrete routine but my training style was strength training. I don’t have much time to workout so I can’t hit multiple body parts in one workout and want to focus on mass because recently I’ve plataued after exclusively strength training for one year straight. The split I had in mind was, Chest, back, Shoulders, legs, arms and neck same day as arms then rest following 2 days. I workout my neck as well consistently since I did boxing and wrestling for the past 5 years. Any suggestions for a split to gain the most mass that I can keep my workouts not any longer than an hour? Thanks

There is no perfect split as your body will eventually adapt to any stress you impose upon it but if you are looking for the most mass in the shortest amount of time then concentrate on compound movements that incorporate as many large muscles as you can such as the deadlift, squat, rowing and pressing. Good luck.

I’m natty and have no plans to ever use but I like to research. Been lifting for one year and I’m 5’11 13.5% bf and weight about 180. I usually just worked out and waited until I wasn’t sore anymore without any real concrete routine but my training style was strength training. I don’t have much time to workout so I can’t hit multiple body parts in one workout and want to focus on mass because recently I’ve plataued after exclusively strength training for one year straight. The split I had in mind was, Chest, back, Shoulders, legs, arms and neck same day as arms then rest following 2 days. I workout my neck as well consistently since I did boxing and wrestling for the past 5 years. Any suggestions for a split to gain the most mass that I can keep my workouts not any longer than an hour? Thanks
just out of curiosity if your natural what brings you to a steroid fourm seeking help? Also exactly what old school said and eat as much clean food and sleep as much as possible and one thing I would add is instead of taking two days off at the end of your split I’d space them out

Last edited:
the best split is the one that gets you out of the gym crawling.
any muscle you train, any combination ... the important thing is to tear muscle fibers as much as possible.
there is no magic combination.

after this: eats, rests, recovers, and growth.

you can split upper-lower (2 time a week)

or go for more day
back-triceps
chest-biceps
shoulder-trap
legs-calves

Why would natural or enhanced make a difference?

I see OP is new here, so I will give a little more detail.

Training is obviously very important but only a part of the big picture, diet and rest will be a big factor.

With drugs, it can help when you are not spot on with those two but training natural will require you to be very diligent in that area.

Type of training depends on your goals.

Why would natural or enhanced make a difference?
I notice personally myself when I’m blasting I can workout much longer, heavier, higher volume, and recover faster. When I drop down to 250-300mg of test per week or lower all that goes out the window

I’d say push/pull/legs....every other day training. Juice speeds up recovery so without it you need adequate rest and nutrition. I’d focus on compound lifts like mentioned above. Clean eating with emphasis on protein and fiber.

I see OP is new here, so I will give a little more detail.

Training is obviously very important but only a part of the big picture, diet and rest will be a big factor.

With drugs, it can help when you are not spot on with those two but training natural will require you to be very diligent in that area.

Type of training depends on your goals.

Recovery..?

I know drugs give a huge advantage, but diet and rest (recovery) without AAS will be very important......more important, know what I mean :)

IML Gear Cream!
Op.When I was young natty and in my prime I got Huge using The madcow routine.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

Back