• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Scary stuff

Get Shredded!
Yup it sucks really bad , I watched some of his vids and it shocked me to see him like this .
That’s why I stay with a trusted source no matter what .
That’s the worst nightmare ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did he get infected? Bad syringe or bad gear?

This is a scam story. Its been debunked by others on youtube. Check it !!! Just saying .

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This is a scam story. Its been debunked by others on youtube. Check it !!! Just saying .

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yep seems to be the case

Scroll up

that link is speculation. I’ve seen a new video he made tho with a little more proof as well as a couple others making videos on the subject. This guy is a real piece of crap man.

- - - Updated - - -

Scroll up

that link is speculation. I’ve seen a new video he made tho with a little more proof as well as a couple others making videos on the subject. This guy is a real piece of crap man.

- - - Updated - - -

So has it been confirmed a scam?

I haven’t seen concrete evidence but what I have saw it’s looking like a scam. If I had to put money on it I bet the house on scam all day.

I can’t stress enough how much this video scared the shit out of me. I’ve been saving a 20ml jug for the past year and a half that has the last cc or whatever was left from vials of test I didn’t use all of. It’s a mixture of about 15 cc of some very reputable brands and I’ve been contemplating using it. It has a few pieces of rubber stopper floating in it and I was planning on filtering it and using it some day think I might just toss it now lol

If it’s filtered with a .22 into a sterile vial it’s easily doable.

Well damn. Now I really feel bad for the dude. Hopefully once he comes too he makes a video on how or how he thinks he got the infection. Someone send this man a care package with some bpc and tb lol

Well damn. Now I really feel bad for the dude. Hopefully once he comes too he makes a video on how or how he thinks he got the infection. Someone send this man a care package with some bpc and tb lol

Meh no reason to feel bad. Everyone questioning him had every right to. And for those who will be saying that they knew all along he wasn’t lying lol, bullshit!

Back