• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I told you im never doing tren again!!

MassiveFish

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
e61fd9890cee31a26e5418fb0466912d.jpg

Lol had a super bad experience with Tren Ace last summer and wanted to add a small dose of Tren E for my lean bulk coming up. I’m going with Tren E this time because I noticed that on Ace my sides would be less when I shot it ED. There was also a lot of variables why my sides were real bad especially working a temporary hard labor job in 90 degree weather (Fuck that shit now I’m making bank son) . So has anybody had any experience with Tren E and prefer it to ace or vice versa? Also I was I quit Ace after 4 weeks topping it off at 225mg. I would like to start at 100mg and work my way up, I’m not tryna go super high either just want enough effects for it to compliment the rest of my stack.

-Massive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had no S/E on Tren E at a low dose of 200mg per week. None what so ever.

Trenbolone used to be a staple item of mine for a long long time..it wasn't until recent years it has shown an entirely different face.. it's just not the same drug anymore.. the side effects outweigh the benefits and honestly I think I suffer some neurological damage but some people will argue that..
It doesn't matter the dosage or the ester, Trenbolone is Trenbolone..no matter how you slice it, I react the same, ace can be a bit more aggressive up front but E builds up over time and before I know it there's a little bit too much with my serum levels..but at the end of the day I'm experiencing Trenbolone and it's harsh realities..

There's a very strong possibility I may experiment with very very low dosage in the springtime.. however my sleep is more important right now, in fact if they sold sleep in a pill that would be my go-to drug that's all I care about right now in my life..

I seriously can't do tren, makes me mean as hell. Wife about left me because of it.

I picked up Tren A and Tren E for my current cycle. I ditched the A and ran 600mg of E. Noticed good strengths from it and little side effects.

I plan on running it again on my next cycle but with Mast E

IML Gear Cream!
Tren Hex...thank me later:winkfinger:
I have heard this several times why would tren hex give less sides that A or E? Seems like they would just sneak up on you later than sooner. I'm guessing different esters affect people differently like npp and deca??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have heard this several times why would tren hex give less sides that A or E? Seems like they would just sneak up on you later than sooner. I'm guessing different esters affect people differently like npp and deca??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Its tren, no matter how you slice it or dice it.. short esters are aggressive up front as you already know, long esters build but can potentially have a much STRONGER output over time due to serum concentration build up.. There's no running away or hiding from Trenbolone!

Its tren, no matter how you slice it or dice it.. short esters are aggressive up front as you already know, long esters build but can potentially have a much STRONGER output over time due to serum concentration build up.. There's no running away or hiding from Trenbolone!

Yep

I told myself I didn't want to run it again...but I'm still holding on to a few bottles. Like a damn alcoholic. I'm just waiting till I forget how bad the sides really were, then I'll probably do it again.

I can’t wait to jump back on tren. I love feeling like a psycho! Seriously, tren makes me feel like a warrior.....come March or April I’m gonna be running tren/mast with test, I should start practicing my road rage :) ....need to find one of them special tren girls too! ;)

I can’t wait to jump back on tren. I love feeling like a psycho! Seriously, tren makes me feel like a warrior.....come March or April I’m gonna be running tren/mast with test, I should start practicing my road rage :) ....need to find one of them special tren girls too! ;)

I will say, during the waking hours, tren makes you feel alpha as fuck. It's the sleeping hours I can't take.

I told myself I didn't want to run it again...but I'm still holding on to a few bottles. Like a damn alcoholic. I'm just waiting till I forget how bad the sides really were, then I'll probably do it again.

Same...i have a stash, but won't touch them.. I don't know why i can't part from them?!?!?

I swear I mean it this time.. I could never imagine trying to function with sleepless nights again. Just awful!

Sleeping pill from my doc was the best thing that ever happened to me lol..... for some reason it stopped the night sweats as well....go figure!!

e61fd9890cee31a26e5418fb0466912d.jpg

Lol had a super bad experience with Tren Ace last summer and wanted to add a small dose of Tren E for my lean bulk coming up. I’m going with Tren E this time because I noticed that on Ace my sides would be less when I shot it ED. There was also a lot of variables why my sides were real bad especially working a temporary hard labor job in 90 degree weather (Fuck that shit now I’m making bank son) . So has anybody had any experience with Tren E and prefer it to ace or vice versa? Also I was I quit Ace after 4 weeks topping it off at 225mg. I would like to start at 100mg and work my way up, I’m not tryna go super high either just want enough effects for it to compliment the rest of my stack.

-Massive

This is just one of those compounds some people tolerate and some do NOT. I’ve had no prob running 700mg tren ace a week, while my buddy will literally lose his fucking mind on 50mg.

Sleeping pill from my doc was the best thing that ever happened to me lol..... for some reason it stopped the night sweats as well....go figure!!

I'm not talking about medication to sleep.. I'm talking about literally sleep in a pill.. just a normal healthy real legitimate authentic sleep.. no sedation no hangover no nothing just fucking pure legitimate authentic sleep

I picked up 3 vials of BCG’s Ripped Godz 100+100+100 tren ace, mast p, test p. This is after I said I would never run tren again so I’m in the same boat, I’m hoping the short ester will let me run higher dosage without the buildup that gives me diarrhea 😬

I'm not talking about medication to sleep.. I'm talking about literally sleep in a pill.. just a normal healthy real legitimate authentic sleep.. no sedation no hangover no nothing just fucking pure legitimate authentic sleep

Ask your doc for some temazapam. Either 22.5mg or 30mg. You won’t be disappointed

Ask your doc for some temazapam. Either 22.5mg or 30mg. You won’t be disappointed

I take sleep meds... Xanax..

That temazapam sounds dangerous as hell.. im good with that.. haha.. suicidal thoughts and tendencies, slow breathing or sudden death?!?!? Fuck that...

Haha.. Idog use to say the same

Fucking Hilarious! I turn into a buffed out Schlegel!! Strong like Bull! I can only tolerate 75-100mg Monday and Thursday , Max. Still sweat like a pig and snap like a gator though!

I take sleep meds... Xanax..

That temazapam sounds dangerous as hell.. im good with that.. haha.. suicidal thoughts and tendencies, slow breathing or sudden death?!?!? Fuck that...

No different than Xanax lol. Don’t believe everything you read lol, most of those side effects have a very slim chance of happening with either drug. Back in my 20’s I called Xanax “memory erasers” lol.

Back