• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Rep here

drealdeal

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Happy Holidays my bros in iron!!!

I see a lot of new guys here and the rest of you ugos too...lol.

For those that may not know i am a representative of Iron Lion the makers of Puretropin some of if not the beat hgh to hit the scene definitely the most consistant for quality and touch downs... The reason im makin this thread is to let you know i am almost always available to help w any questions or concerns regarding the products carried by IL .

You can either pm me or one of the other awesome team members. We are hear for you... Thanks and have a great fugn day

Drealdeal

Ironlion@keemail.me

Here is a current pc so yall know i wasnt slackin(much)
Im gunna be running a log soon goin to bring my chicken legs back up in size.
1699edcd05ae46b6d886c8d6ab856bae.jpg

Ironlion@keemail.me

Looking great brother so a great time to really work those sticks called legs 😂

And if 5 kits get bought in the next 5 hours DD will being out the man groomer and shave that grizzly patch!!!
All jokes aside the gh makes my body hair grow super fast ... shaving is worthless lol im gunna have to get waxed or "lasered" to keep that look up .

Ironlion@keemail.me

And if 5 kits get bought in the next 5 hours DD will being out the man groomer and shave that grizzly patch!!!

Lol.....there ya go

All jokes aside the gh makes my body hair grow super fast ... shaving is worthless lol im gunna have to get waxed or "lasered" to keep that look up .

Ironlion@keemail.me

What about cordless clippers, go outside and can do your whole body in minutes. That's what I do.

What about cordless clippers, go outside and can do your whole body in minutes. That's what I do.
I got a couple and the wife helps me wen i do it . It even extends so i can reach my back. Just grows so quick and then i get lazy...ill do next day well nah next day ..by the time i know it i have become sasquatch.

Ironlion@keemail.me

Back