• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So I'm in the shower looking down and..

Bigtoe

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well I noticed in the past year I'm paying less attention to washing my feet. They have become seriously calloused. I use to scrub between the toes daily and ground off the callouses weekly. Is this what's to come in old age of 44 or am I just being lazy?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Bro , you have to stay on top of your feet , like keep them str8.
I sometimes overlook them but not for long.
You have to FootScape !!!

Try this product...miracle foot repair, good stuff. Use this and keep the calluses filed down.

Either go and have the Asian ladies file that shit off, or just get yourself a foot file. File the shit down from the most coarse to the finest on the file in the shower. Once you get out, put some good foot cream on your feet and put socks on. Keep them on all night and do it for a couple nights. That'll really help a lot.

Lol it's mostly the other way around for me

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
I have sucked on a few girls toes. Every time they have had some crazy orgasms. I swear their toes and clit is connected somehow.

I have sucked on a few girls toes. Every time they have had some crazy orgasms. I swear their toes and clit is connected somehow.

I can’t stand feet I will lick an asshole but I’m not going near her feet

My ex mex used to quiver when I slid my tongue up from the top of her ass crack, along her spine, up the back of her neck and across to her earlobe. Flowed like the Nile everytime.

I knew I remembered someone saying that they'd rather lick a dirty butthole than clean feet. Lmao.

I concur. Feet are gross. Can't stand flip flops either, major turn off.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

My feet are beat, that’s for sure....got this toe fungus I caught from the gym shower, can’t get rid of it...I can literally peel my toenail completely off with no pain or blood. I tried topical shit but didn’t work...podiatrist said it wasn’t fungus but I think he forgot considering he never called me back and I had to call him for the culture report a month later....prolly should get it fixed soon!!

Get Shredded!
Scrub them feet with selsum blue and let it sit for 5 min. , then rinse. Also go to a nail shop and get a pedicure from a hot Asian once a month. At night out a slathering of coconut oil on them and a pair of socks overnight. You’ll be a new man and you’ll have a date once a month with a Hot Asian!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol my rule of thumb is. If she keeps up with her feet and is well manicured. She keeps up with that pussy... and i like eating a girls ass out. It's not a chore i thoroughly enjoy it.. than i make her lick my ass when she goes down..

My feet are beat, that’s for sure....got this toe fungus I caught from the gym shower, can’t get rid of it...I can literally peel my toenail completely off with no pain or blood. I tried topical shit but didn’t work...podiatrist said it wasn’t fungus but I think he forgot considering he never called me back and I had to call him for the culture report a month later....prolly should get it fixed soon!!
Yeah that's not good lol.

I got some really jacked up feet a couple times while I was deployed, took some serious shit to get them right. Like blistering small painful, deep blisters all over the bottom of my feet from wearing boots for a couple days straight and forgetting to change socks. I paid an Asian lady to file all the crap off, then used the stuff they prescribed me to make it go away. Ever since then I've been weird about my feet, I rotate between three different sprays and use them as a preventative measure. Keeps nasty shit from setting in and getting bad like that.

You're gonna have to see a dermatologist most likely. Some of those nail funguses are gnarly and difficult to get rid of. Hopefully you get it worked out!

Lol my rule of thumb is. If she keeps up with her feet and is well manicured. She keeps up with that pussy... and i like eating a girls ass out. It's not a chore i thoroughly enjoy it.. than i make her lick my ass when she goes down..

Romantic

Licking feet? Licking an asshole?! Fuck that shit.

I personally don’t care if a woman gets off or not as long as I get mine. The strange thing is when I tell them that it somehow turns them on really hard and they end up getting off even more.

There’s been multiple times I’ve been way too drunk and couldn’t even get it up. When the girl gets upset and asked if it’s her fault I say damn straight it’s your fault. Then they try twice as hard.

Believe me if you apologize and swear it’s not her, that shits directly in the rumor mill. When you tell them it’s her fault they don’t even tell their closest friends.

There’s been multiple times I’ve been way too drunk and couldn’t even get it up. When the girl gets upset and asked if it’s her fault I say damn straight it’s your fault. Then they try twice as hard.

Believe me if you apologize and swear it’s not her, that shits directly in the rumor mill. When you tell them it’s her fault they don’t even tell their closest friends.

:roflmao: Excellent bro advice.

Man, we have derailed *this* thread.

ASF needs a freaky fetish sub-forum... tren, mt2, mast, prami... tell your stories! Some of you mf'ers know what I'm talking about! lol

Licking feet? Licking an asshole?! Fuck that shit.

I personally don’t care if a woman gets off or not as long as I get mine. The strange thing is when I tell them that it somehow turns them on really hard and they end up getting off even more.

Straight OG. Love it.

ASF needs a freaky fetish sub-forum... tren, mt2, mast, prami... tell your stories! Some of you mf'ers know what I'm talking about! lol
Inject the mast and mt2 directly in the cawk for best results!

Back