• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

🔥Christmas Sale🔥

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys,

The sale on blends and DHB has ended. With that said, our special price on Test E and C sale will continue until Dec 22nd. Also, we will continue to offer our remaining orals(capsule form only) at 50% off until inventory is depleted. All new orals(pressed tabs) are regular price.

Thanks for your loyalty!
L

Can I get a current list please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about some stocking stuffers for your wife or.....significant other? This sale would be perfect. Wouldn't you like to wake up Christmas morning with your stocking filled with vials of Test and a bottle of Dbol or Var?😂

How about some stocking stuffers for your wife or.....significant other? This sale would be perfect. Wouldn't you like to wake up Christmas morning with your stocking filled with vials of Test and a bottle of Dbol or Var?
I wish someone would give me gear for Christmas lol that would be the BEST Christmas gift

Can I get a current list of caps left.
Please and thank you

Just tell your wife...I'm sure she will hook a brother up.

I wish someone would give me gear for Christmas lol that would be the BEST Christmas gift

Ill take a current list and what capsules are still available. Thanks

Done

QUOTE=Showtime;1459005]May i also i grt a updated lust

- - - Updated - - -

Oops list[/QUOTE]

Good am. Sale is alive and kicking!

List and payment instructions please.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

List and payment/ordering process please.

Current bloods just showed my source is WAY underdosed, I need some GC in my life.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Don't forget this great sale!

Back