Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Greek9 View Post
    lower your GH dose
    I've thought about it. I went from 3.33 iu to 2.5 iu initially. I feel like going under 2.5 iu doesn't have any benefits at all. I could probably produce more naturally?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

WEEK 7 - DAY 45 - 1/13/2018

Diet:

Workout:
    Rest Day

Gear / Ancillaries/ Supplements:
    2.5 iu HU Pharma Black Top HGH
    12.5mg Aromasin
    Fish Oil
    Turmeric Powder
    Glucosamine MSM
    Multi-Vitamin
    5% Liver & Organ
    Cissus Quadrangularis Extract

Daily Notes:

Still having some joint pain in my hands and fingers along with the trigger finger issues I've described in the previous days. Trying a few solutions that may help and I'll see how it goes. It's just weird how I've been on GH for quite some time and sides are only starting to show up now.

Other than that, did some groceries today since it was a rest day. Gonna do some meal prep and what not for the week. Not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. Just tired. lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

I have been using Hu Pharma's HGH for a little over a month now. I pulled IGF-1 bloodwork at 5 weeks into using Hu Pharma's GMP black top kits. Prior to this I was using another sponsor for several months, This is still my first 'cycle' of HGH, but have been on for awhile now.

The score below was taken fasted in the morning 3 hours after an injection of 2.5 IU.

When I first switched to HU Pharma's GH, I was using 3.33 iu's however I found that I could not handle the side effects and tapered down to 2.5 iu's where I have remained until now, the side effects are still driving me nuts at this dosage. For specific details, please see my log in the HU Pharma forum. I have listed every supplement I take, every workout I do, and everything I eat in detail for full transparency. You can also see that I am taking 12.5mg of Aromasin E3D which can also affect IGF score.

Overall... EXTREMELY happy with these results. A score of 388 IGF-1 with only taking 2.5 iu's daily while on AI!

Still waiting for my Testosterone results. Will update when I get them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

WEEK 7 - DAY 46 - 1/14/2018

Diet:

Workout:

Bench Press Warm up
    5 x 85.0 lb
    5 x 115.0 lb
    3 x 135.0 lb

Bench Press Main
    5 x 160.0 lb
    3 x 185.0 lb
    4 x 205.0 lb

Bench Press First Set Last
    5 x 185.0 lb
    5 x 185.0 lb
    4 x 185.0 lb
    5 x 160.0 lb
    5 x 160.0 lb

Military Press Boring but BIG sets
    10 x 95.0 lb
    10 x 95.0 lb
    10 x 95.0 lb
    9 x 95.0 lb
    8 x 95.0 lb

Face pulls
    15 x 80.0 lb
    15 x 90.0 lb
    12 x 110.0 lb
    10 x 120.0 lb
    10 x 130.0 lb

Cable Lateral Raise
    15 x 20.0 lb
    15 x 20.0 lb
    15 x 20.0 lb
    15 x 20.0 lb
    15 x 20.0 lb

Cable Chest Flyes
    15 x 50.0 lb
    15 x 50.0 lb
    15 x 60.0 lb
    15 x 60.0 lb
    15 x 60.0 lb

Triceps V Bar Pushdowns
    15 x 80.0 lb
    15 x 100.0 lb
    10 x 120.0 lb
    10 x 120.0 lb
    10 x 130.0 lb

Cable EZ Curls
    10 x 80.0 lb
    10 x 100.0 lb
    10 x 110.0 lb
    8 x 120.0 lb
    8 x 120.0 lb

Push-ups
    15 x 0.0 lb
    15 x 0.0 lb
    15 x 0.0 lb
    10 x 0.0 lb
    10 x 0.0 lb

Gear / Ancillaries/ Supplements:
    2.5 iu HU Pharma Black Top HGH
    250mg HU Pharma Test E
    300mg HU Pharma EQ
    100mg Test Base Preworkout
    Transparent Labs BULK Pre-Workout
    Fish Oil
    Turmeric Powder
    Glucosamine MSM
    Multi-Vitamin
    5% Liver & Organ
    Cissus Quadrangularis Extract

Daily Notes:

Decided to try test base again today since this is my week 3 block of the program and it's a bench day. Pinned it into my right delt with a 5/8" 25G pin about 45mins before workout, went in smooth, stung a little bit yet again, but all good. I'm sad to say that I'm a bit disappointed by this test base. I'm not sure if it's the brand or if I don't react well to it, but I didn't really get anything out of it. Literally everyone I've talked to has told me the amazing pre-workout pump, aggression, strength you get from test base, but I just wasn't feeling anything... Maybe a little extra endurance? maybe placebo.

I missed my rep goal on my top set of bench press by 1 rep. Was supposed to do 205x5, but was only able to crank out 4. Entire workout went pretty well, I like working out in a pretty fast pace.

Still got GH sides continuing from my previous log posts. Hands are actually numb as I type this log right now. It's a bit annoying, but I think I can live with it for a bit. I'm trying a few solutions recommended to me by a few people. If all else fails, I will decrease dosage to 2 iu.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

After yesterday's IGF-1 results from HU Pharma's HGH being so great, I'm disappointed to say that my testosterone numbers from HU Pharma's Test-E were not so great. It really sucks because Alan and the rest of Hu Pharma reps were very helpful during my ordering and while I was on cycle. Somewhere along the line, the ball was dropped and the oils were not up to par as the rest of their services.

DISCLAIMER: I had received store credit in advance in exchange for doing bloodwork and a log for HU Pharma. I am in no way affiliated with them other than the fact that I owed them bloodwork and a log of my cycle. Of course my cycle cost more than the store credit given, so I had to pay the difference.

I've logged every single detail explicitly in my log located in the HU Pharma forum. I put it out there for 100% transparency and it shows every thing I've ate, every time I've worked out, and every supplement I have consumed as well as notes on how I felt. If you have any questions as far as how my protocol was day to day, it is all listed there. I'm not here to blast anyone nor trash anyone's name. I've invested a lot of time and effort into this log and cycle, and just want what was promised.

I have contacted HU Pharma + Reps and am waiting for a reply.

I was taking 500mg of Test E and 600mg of EQ every Monday and Friday. Pulled bloodwork at the start of week 6, 48 hrs after injection as per BOP Bloodwork protocol. This should have given me a result approximately 5 times of my dosage, which is 2500 ng/dL, however I scored a 1784. My E2 is a little high, but still within range so that may factor a slight bit into the score, but I can't imagine over 700 points difference over that. At this point, I am extremely disappointed. The gear was not as promised which is disheartening as I've done my best in providing the best log I could. It's a shame because HU Pharma's service is great, but if your products are not great as well. It doesn't mean much...

zZVRr7f.png
    I've posted this on another forum, but will put it here in this log for reference.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Unfortunately, I will be ending the log here and not finishing out this specific cycle due to recent test results. For the time being, I will using a different brand of gear and may revisit HU Pharma when things are corrected. I will however post a new log in continuation of this bulk in the loggers forum.

I would like to thank everyone for being so kind and helpful during my cycle. Thank you to HU Pharma for giving me the chance to log for you, even though it wasn't the results we expected, I am still grateful for the opportunity.