• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Trump threatens to release 'devastating' Russia probe documents

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Trump threatens to release 'devastating' Russia probe documents if Democrats launch investigations

President Trump essentially dared Democrats on Wednesday to investigate him when they retake the House in January and threatened to release “devastating” Justice department documents in retaliation.

“If they go down the presidential harassment track, if they want go and harass the president and the administration, I think that would be the best thing that would happen to me,” Mr. Trumptold the New York Post. “I’m a counter-puncher, and I will hit them so hard they’d never been hit like that.”

In September, Mr. Trump ordered the Justice Department to declassify and publicly release documents released to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act application for former campaign adviser Carter Page, reports about the application and FBI interviews with Department of Justice official Bruce Ohr.

He also demanded the release of all text messages about the Russia investigation sent by Mr. Ohr, former FBI Director James B. Comey, former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe, and former FBI employees Peter Strzok and Lisa Page.

The president delayed releasing the documents, citing concerns from the intelligence community about compromising its capability to gather intel.

In the interview, Mr. Trump said that some documents, that would be damaging to others, shouldn’t be released.

Source: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/29/donald-trump-threatens-to-release-devastating-russ/

Attachments

• Trump_Oval_c0-405-4837-3225_s885x516.jpg
    Trump_Oval_c0-405-4837-3225_s885x516.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 77
I believe I speak for all Americans when I say: Fuck the threats. Release all evidence of corruption, the effects of Gov corruption run deep and its Americans who pay the cost.

Trump will do anything in order to avoid responsibility for his actions, he's known the whole world over for being a 'liar', this is just a continuation,, you can see with his recent dealings with Cohen, his former best friend and personal lawyer,, by the way trump now claims he really doesn't know Cohen.. lol It's getting to the point that nobody gives a shit what trumpy says or does.. this is just another 'trump smoke screen'.. don't worry about it, trump is going down !!!

[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

Attachments

• DtELMqCU0AAAeOv.jpg
    DtELMqCU0AAAeOv.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 69
I believe I speak for all Americans when I say: Fuck the threats. Release all evidence of corruption, the effects of Gov corruption run deep and its Americans who pay the cost.

GTFO!!! ... so do you really believe you speak for all Americans ???? do you read what you post ?? it's always some 'clueless shit' you pull out of your ass,, as far as 'threats' go, trump makes threats when he's scared, we all know that, where have you been ?? lol #SAD

yes release the documents and let the courts make the judgment if they are real. Sounds like Trump has a death wish.

GTFO!!! ... so do you really believe you speak for all Americans ???? do you read what you post ?? it's always some 'clueless shit' you pull out of your ass,, as far as 'threats' go, trump makes threats when he's scared, we all know that, where have you been ?? lol #SAD

lol. What makes you think I give a fuck about your irrelevant opinion.

yes release the documents and let the courts make the judgment if they are real. Sounds like Trump has a death wish.

Yeah he seems real scared.

The heat is on...looks like he's been practicing his Mussolini poses

- - - Updated - - -

The heat is on...looks like he's been practicing his Mussolini poses

That’s the great thing about Trump, he isn’t afraid of these scummy dems. He’s got nothing to lose. He isn’t a career politician. The dems are nothing but war mongering and idle threats. They have 90% and more of the African Americans brainwashed into thinking they give a shit about there well being. 60 plus years of bending them over telling them how to vote and what have they received??? Anyone? Not a damn thing! They were given what the media wants you to think..... the first black president!!’ What a crock! First black lady, yes. But Obama was biracial and raised by whites people. He had 8 years to transform the race relations in this country and he didn’t do much and economically let them all down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Release everything on the Liberal fucks... They're going down for sure. Time to Put Hillary on the Stand and toss her sorry ass in prison, same with the rest of them.

That's the problem with these Libtards, they talk but don't know the truth / history.

Exactly, I doubt that Chuck even knows or remembers any high school US history.

I had to take 2 semesters of college US history as a degree requirement.

Release everything on the Liberal fucks... They're going down for sure. Time to Put Hillary on the Stand and toss her sorry ass in prison, same with the rest of them.

​LOCK HER UP , LOCK HER UP

I would totally get Ivanka pregnant. I’d even wear a MAGA hat while doing it....she so purty!

She's hot as fuck.....but that interview last week she had that deep smokers scratchy voice, hoping it was just that she was sick, but how the fuck could you a big interview being sick and sounding like a frog...wtf.

:roflmao:

____________TWINS _____________

Lol...

You know I used to wonder why Arnold keeps you around....but then I realized how much traffic you drive with this shit.

Damn...smokin' hot ^^

Charley, given your distane for the trump administration, would you sleep with Ivanka?

The intelligence community was part of those responsible for the phony intelligence currently being used to castrate you, Mr. President. That same intelligence community was compromised upon its inception. In a world where things are exactly as they seem articles like this would only point to ignorance. In a fantasy dream world which is the one we're presented, one can only point to political theater.

Waiting for him to post a pic of Trump in his tighty whiteys holding a camera. Lmao.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back