• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

M.King (Semi-unsponsored) Interactive Logathon!

Get Shredded!
You have such pretty handwriting. Im jelly. :clapping:
How many days a week you do cardio? 60 min a session? Maybe break it down to 2 or 3 days of cardio a week and 20 min max a session. Make sure the intensity is high in shorter sessions.
so I was just gonna try to keep fast paced as to get those workouts done quick as possible, keeping my heart rate up
and just skimp out on cardio except for mid week where I usually have a basketball game anyway. But if I got time I’ll prolly add 10 min elliptical or bike after my weightlifting sessions... I don’t know yet, depends on how whooped I feel after the workouts. I’m guessing I won’t want to lol

You have such pretty handwriting. Im jelly. :clapping:
How many days a week you do cardio? 60 min a session? Maybe break it down to 2 or 3 days of cardio a week and 20 min max a session. Make sure the intensity is high in shorter sessions.
Lmao, I was thinking the same thing. Like damn, I don't even have to zoom in or anything.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

View attachment 37664View attachment 37665
After gym pump....had the boy with me this morning...I think he’s gonna give me a run for my money in the future!!
That's awesome bud. I've been working out with my oldest for a few years. It's been a great bonding tool for us. But yeah, he's 16 now and grabbing my weight. I still got him on bench presses and do more reps on the weights he's matching but he's going to pass me soon I'm sure. He's been grounded from compound lifts and protein until I'm comfortable with my lead. Lmao. All joking aside, I'm proud of his accomplishments in the gym.

Enjoy it while he still looks at your lifts in splendor. If nothing else, you get a permanent spotter.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

No doubt brother! That’s awesome!

haha I dont know man, kinda want to stay away from women for awhile. At least the girlfriend types. Lol

Damn....taking all the fun out. Not near enough girlfriend nudes being posted these days.

Damn....taking all the fun out. Not near enough girlfriend nudes being posted these days.
I got a couple leads, if I bag and tag ‘em I’ll for sure post evidence. :)

Haha fuck that noise man. I bought a projector two years ago...it’s cheesy as hell and looks like shit but it’s quick fast and In a hurry......I didn’t mind putting real lights up but I absolutely hated taking them down.

In comparison.

I train everything besides biceps and triceps 3x a week (legs atm as well since I changed some stuff) and I have a total of

10 working sets for back
6 working sets for chest and delts
10 working sets for legs
8 for calves
4 biceps
4 triceps

PER WEEK.

Cut your total sets in half and train harder in each set

IML Gear Cream!
If I were going to guess, I would say that's WAY too much volume for this frequency.
yeah bro, I was thinking the same thing. Because I’m used to training each muscle group 1x a week I feel like I can’t leave any movements out or I’m short changing myself. But I know that’s a crazy amount of volume to be doing and I’ll prolly end up injured.

So to be clear, your suggesting I cut my sets in half (keep intensity high) but keep the same amount of different exercises, correct?

B57AEAFE-1652-4171-88B6-10BB7AC58566.jpeg731184CA-380D-4BFA-A1D8-DAF704F0C819.jpeg
So far this is what I’ve eaten today...

Im pretty much forcing myself to eat, not sure why my appetite is poor but also acid reflux is crazy these last few days....anavar, perhaps?

No gym gym today as I had to hurry home to get the kiddos....looks like I’ll be in the gym on Saturday and possibly Sunday this week...no big deal the weekends are empty at the gym and I can blast my iPod through there PA, so it’s a winning situation!

Yeah...... 8 sets of flies is overkill imo.

I would suggest this -

Cut up the accessory work into day 1,2,3

So day one you do your compounds then One type of fly, day 2, compounds and another type and so on with the sets you have set already so, only 2 sets on those.

Same for everything else.

After 4 REAL working sets on chest, Incline and flat bench combined, what good is 6 extra sets of flies gonna do? 2 will pump a ton of blood into the muscle and that's all you need at that point because you should be fried at that point.

Same for everything else

Ok man. Will do. Thanks for heads up.

I will be hitting the gym tonight after work, with montes advice in mind. Gonna start on day 1 regiment and get my compound lifts done....from there I will see what I have in the tank and run through my iso movements at around half the sets I have listed in my plan.

Then tomorrow the same for day 2 programming.

From there i will re-evaluate and write up another, updated, version of the workout structure I will be following for the next 12-16 weeks.

Cant wait

Ok so I had more in the tank than I thought but nonetheless I couldn’t get through the burnout at the end.

incline barbel bench (3setsX5reps)X2 rounds
flat barbell bench (same as ^)
bent over barbell rows (see ^^)
cable rope rows (4setsX10reps)
Single tricep cable pulldowns (4X12 each)
dumbbell pullovers (4X12)
single arm dumbbell rows (4X8)
Tricep rope pulldowns (4X10)
incline flyes (1X12) flat flyes (1X12)
wide grip lat pull downs (2X10)
close grip lay pull downs (2X10)
cable decline crossovers (4X10)
dips (3X10)
seated rows (2X12)

thats it.....helluva pump ladies and gents
it felt great :)

C48E2468-833A-4577-9CB8-26E8B171B24F.jpeg
Gotta get rid of the lower back fat, side fat, front fat...build a little more mass and get them abs popping again. Hopefully 12-16 weeks and I’ll be there

Ok so I had more in the tank than I thought but nonetheless I couldn’t get through the burnout at the end.

incline barbel bench (3setsX5reps)X2 rounds
flat barbell bench (same as ^)
bent over barbell rows (see ^^)
cable rope rows (4setsX10reps)
Single tricep cable pulldowns (4X12 each)
dumbbell pullovers (4X12)
single arm dumbbell rows (4X8)
Tricep rope pulldowns (4X10)
incline flyes (1X12) flat flyes (1X12)
wide grip lat pull downs (2X10)
close grip lay pull downs (2X10)
cable decline crossovers (4X10)
dips (3X10)
seated rows (2X12)

thats it.....helluva pump ladies and gents
it felt great :)
That's still a shit load of volume lol.

Yeah, my heart was screaming! Had a mild case of road rage leaving work so that helped and no one was at the gym so I just superset most of it and didn’t necessarily go heavy but it wasn’t as light as it has been either.

I will say my bent over rows are way lighter than they have been...skipped deadlifts because my lower back was hurting after the rows and I’m not sure I’m ready for dead’s just yet.

Dude the pump felt great.

I will dial it in for sure in the next couple weeks....

Alright, last night had to cut my workout short for a work dinner meeting. And today I won’t be able to go after work so I woke my dedicated ass up at 330am and heading to gym to get something in today...won’t be my scripted workout but relatively close.

last night =
squats - 3 sets of 12 reps @ 225lbs
3 sets of 8 reps @ 275lbs
DB shoulder press - 6 sets of 8 @ 70lbs (was afraid to go any heavier but prolly could of)
Dumbbell lat side raises - 4 sets of 15 @ 35lbs
front plate raises - 4x12 (one 45lb plate)
leg extensions - 4x8@ 120lb
leg curls - 4x12@ 100lbs

thats it....

had steak chicken veggies and rice at this Japanese hibachi grill....

fucking exhausted right now and it’s cold as a witches nipple but getting ready
to head to gym...

i hate the early am workouts cuz I end up feeling hypoglycemic all day...

Get Shredded!

Go get it in Milf!!! I love the AM workouts

Ok, got a quick pump in....

flat bench - 5 sets 15,10,8,5,5 (pyramid style (add weight/lower rep count))
landmines - 4 sets same as above (apparatus kept coming apart so I got mad and threw it because I’m childish and a metal brace stabbed into rubber floor and prolly gonna have to find a new gym, oh well I could use the change.)

tricep rope extension 4x12

seated rows 5x10
wide grip lat pull down 3x10
close grip lat pull down 3x10
rev pec deck 5x10

my stomach hurt the entire time (been this way for a week now) so I called it a day here and chugged a protein shake and dribbled it down my shirt cuz I’m childish like that...

feel like today might suck, no sleep last night forgot my lunch so I’ll be hitting up the cafe on lunch break.

Go fuck yourself San Diego ! :)

I have tons of days like that. Just keep on keeping on! Doubt they will kick you out of gym unless you were throwing it *at* the help.

You getting nauseated when your stomach hurts while training? Could be low blood sugar

landmines - 4 sets same as above (apparatus kept coming apart so I got mad and threw it because I’m childish and a metal brace stabbed into rubber floor and prolly gonna have to find a new gym, oh well I could use the change.)

seated rows 5x10
rev pec deck 5x10

my stomach hurt the entire time (been this way for a week now) so I called it a day here and chugged a protein shake and dribbled it down my shirt cuz I’m childish like that...

feel like today might suck, no sleep last night forgot my lunch so I’ll be hitting up the cafe on lunch break.

I just stick a barbell in a corner and have at it. same thing with Tbar rows. my gym is poor.....Keep up the good work Milford, enjoying your log brother.

You getting nauseated when your stomach hurts while training? Could be low blood sugar
Yeah I had this battle in January/February where I was whining about feeling like shit everyday and have hypoglycemic symptoms. Back then I went to dr for blood work and they couldn’t figure it out..I don’t know man

i thought maybe the anavar was causing acid reflux. Most nights I have sour stomach before falling asleep.

I just stick a barbell in a corner and have at it. same thing with Tbar rows. my gym is poor.....Keep up the good work Milford, enjoying your log brother.
thanks man...I’ll keep pushing until!

They told me not to shove the barbell in the corner anymore because it was chipping the bricks in the wall...lol
so they got this angled bar holder thingamajig and it sucks ass and there’s no way to secure it to any type of base so they stick it down the center of a couple 25 lb plates and when I load it up the end pops out and fucking almost smashed my face....haha I get pissed at it every time..today I just decided to kick its ass....haha I can’t wait to see the play back footage...

seated rows 5x10
rev pec deck 5x10

Ok I've had enough....

Buy the fucking fortitude Training ebook. It's $20.

After Xmas. If Santa doesn’t bring it, I’ll break down and buy it.....

am I that far off course, brah?

After Xmas. If Santa doesn’t bring it, I’ll break down and buy it.....

am I that far off course, brah?
That far off course.... Very hard to say.

I'll be very honest here and I am NOT trying to offend you but just my assessment.

Looking at your pics, just from what I've seen in this log, you have a LOT of potential. Frame is great, you're not fat, you have a decent amount of muscle and you haven't been very strict by your own accounts.

What's frustrating is that, given everything I've said above, your general IQ on training seems to be awful. I see a giant opportunity for you to build an amazing physique but, you just don't have the know how to do so and, given you look like you do with so little knowledge, it's almost like a slap in the face to me lol. Again, I'm not trying to be a dick or rude in just being frank.

I know being a monster or having a shocking physique isn't what everyone here wants to accomplish. Most guys just don't wanna look like shit. But to see so much potential being wasted, not for lack of effort, just knowledge is hard to swallow since I personally have been Busting my balls for years to look like I do. You could do it in half the time I would guess.

This might seem like a slam but it's really the biggest compliment I could give.

Back