• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

M.King (Semi-unsponsored) Interactive Logathon!

IML Gear Cream!
Got the strep throat. On amoxicillin. Vacation starts Monday. No gym, but I think I’ll get some cardio in...

after i return from vacation, and this strep throat bullshit is cleared up...I shall run some gears and lift some weights...

Skip any workouts including cardio until you get better- You need to preserve your energy or strep can turn into something worse

I hate strep. Seems like one of those things you get every year.
I contracted it twice last year... ugh. This time I went right to the cliniC as soon as it hit me.

Lets hear it milf. What cycle are you planning on running when you get back from vaca?

The monster gear I’ve been holding onto forever...

test e @500mg weekly
masteron @400mg weekly
tren e @100mg weekly

i got one bottle of each so the tren will have some leftover and I’ll prolly just keep running it at 100mg along with trt dose after the test and masteron bottles are emptied...

then i will be a good boy till January... in January I plan deca-test-dbol cycle. Which I am excited about for sure

then summer of 2020 I should be back to my former self (prolly run another tren/masteron cycle then)

i think ill blast twice a year from here on out and stay on slightly above trt dose the rest of the time.

The monster gear I’ve been holding onto forever...

test e @500mg weekly
masteron @400mg weekly
tren e @100mg weekly

i got one bottle of each so the tren will have some leftover and I’ll prolly just keep running it at 100mg along with trt dose after the test and masteron bottles are emptied...

then i will be a good boy till January... in January I plan deca-test-dbol cycle. Which I am excited about for sure

then summer of 2020 I should be back to my former self (prolly run another tren/masteron cycle then)

i think ill blast twice a year from here on out and stay on slightly above trt dose the rest of the time.
oh goody.

Something wicked this way comes.....

stick around....about to light a fire up in here soon...

Attachments

• E0E3D97E-43C1-4948-946F-E7CCB94E07C6.jpeg
    E0E3D97E-43C1-4948-946F-E7CCB94E07C6.jpeg
    333.9 KB · Views: 59
God I love it up here... might not come home.

if only I could hit the lottery, lone jackpot style.

Attachments

• C237AAB5-FA33-4985-88D8-3A213C979F3C.jpeg
    C237AAB5-FA33-4985-88D8-3A213C979F3C.jpeg
    267.3 KB · Views: 58
Get Shredded!
Back n biceps

bent over rows 4x12
single arm dB rows 3x15
straight arm pull down thingy 4x15

lat pulldown (wide grip) 3x15
lat pulldown (close grip) 3x15

pullups 3x5 (5 fucking pull-ups bro, I’m a weak ass bitch)

cable curls 5x12
hammer curl top row gauntlet

20 min speed walk down the street cuz I’m a dog and saw hot chicks out side

That arm pump tho.... and that’s my bad arm (torn bicep tendon) ;)

Attachments

• B16BA174-D539-4540-89D3-88F46309F140.jpeg
    B16BA174-D539-4540-89D3-88F46309F140.jpeg
    130.1 KB · Views: 45
Quick morning session....

Attachments

• DCB1C931-EA3A-4F5D-896B-9E9DAA697CC0.jpeg
    DCB1C931-EA3A-4F5D-896B-9E9DAA697CC0.jpeg
    121.5 KB · Views: 38
Did some lags tonight... got fatigued fast

squats (increasing weight decreasing reps) 4 sets 15,12,10,8
sissy squats 4x12

hip in/out 4(each)x12

leg press 4x12

leg ext 4x12
leg curl 4x12

heavy bag for 2 songs... got winded fast....

food;
bkfst= two whole eggs (over easy) 2 turkey sausages
snack = dark chocolate almond granola bar thing
lunch= chicken and rice w/ sweet Chili red hot sauce
din din = 93/7 meatloaf w/ asparagus and left over mashed potatoes

gonna reign my nutrition in soon... very soon

recomp coming up leading into a ‘clean’ bulk this January
meet with my surgeon next month to talk about where I’m at in my recovery. I feel good but don’t wanna push it. Obviously. But I’d like to go a lil heavier soon. By January I figure I’ll be totally off weight restriction (12 months post surgery)

Wasn’t feeling it today... after warming up and starting off with a quick tricep blast and a few sets of DB bench I listened to my body and did some cardio instead

treadmill jog (6.3mph) 10 min
heavy bag work - 3 songs

perhaps tomorrow I shall feel more in the zone, if not then rest day it is...

I know how much you guys love this log (heh heh)... and I’ll come back to it.

But for now, you can catch up with me in the MONSTER forum.... where I’ll be busting my ass and causing divorces ! (Not my fault, I’m just that hot!)

Shout out to 3xOT for believing in me and also being a really good dude. I can’t say enough about the good people within this forum. We’re all here for a reason, and I believe we all make an impact on each other. Regardless of political banter (or hitting on other people’s lovers ;) ) Growth is the name of the game and its easier to grow when you’re part of a community.

So..... about to light a monster fire 🔥...

you in?

Attachments

• B4C2722E-F686-4E51-963F-6FD86B693B48.jpeg
    B4C2722E-F686-4E51-963F-6FD86B693B48.jpeg
    513.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

But for now, you can catch up with me in the MONSTER forum.... where I’ll be busting my ass and causing divorces ! (Not my fault, I’m just that hot!)

Shout out to 3xOT for believing in me and also being a really good dude. I can’t say enough about the good people within this forum. We’re all here for a reason, and I believe we all make an impact on each other. Regardless of political banter (or hitting on other people’s lovers ;) ) Growth is the name of the game and its easier to grow when you’re part of a community.

So..... about to light a monster fire ...

you in?

That's a nice blast right there. Whats dosages are you running

Tren@ 200mg weekly
masteron @400mg weekly
test @ ? (Was considering 300mg weekly but might do 600mg weekly)

you think running my test @ 300mg weekly would suffice?

Usually I run 2x the amount of test with any 19-nor(bro science I soaked in near the beginning of my juiced life)

Oh yeah..... 50mg anavar daily

I'll follow man..always heard good things about monster and you're right 3OT is a cool dude

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!

So..... about to light a monster fire ...

you in?
Heck yes. I'm stoked for this. looking forward to seeing your log in the monster sub. No hurry, start it when you are ready bro.

I'll follow man..always heard good things about monster and you're right 3OT is a cool dude

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk
Hey thanks bro. Always enjoy following your log. You have a great attitude towards this lifestyle, and life in general.

I don’t run tren, but when I did I like my test higher than tren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heck yes. I'm stoked for this. looking forward to seeing your log in the monster sub. No hurry, start it when you are ready bro.

done... I think. I mean I think I put it (log) in the right section. If not, let me know. Sorry for the delay, had a busy weekend. Thanks again 3OT, I appreciate everything bro. I won’t let ya down bud!

You run tren e 200 mg per week before?- I know it is not a high dose but some people dont handle side effects of tren e very well especially after about a month (that includes yours truly)- good luck MILF King- Smash em

You run tren e 200 mg per week before?- I know it is not a high dose but some people dont handle side effects of tren e very well especially after about a month (that includes yours truly)- good luck MILF King- Smash em
yeah man. 200 is where I usually stay. Thanks homie !

One was post workout pump the other on vacation lol...

Last edited:
Back