• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

M.King (Semi-unsponsored) Interactive Logathon!

What is the diagnosis?
full pec major tear from proximal humerus (just above bicipital groove) ... so my armpit looks a lot different. 4cm retraction so he’s gonna cut me open perpendicular to armpit and drag it in place.. anchor it to the bone and tie it off with sutures.

Gonna have some serious fun trying to wipe my ass left handed... anyone ever try it for fun? Prolly gonna smell like shit for a couple weeks...;)

But I’ll be back....someday.. and hopefully I’ll drop 10 lbs of fat and be ready to build a better physique moving forward.. gonna start incorporating some more stretching, possibly yoga, periodization methods and better more consistent nutrition.
Cardio should improve greatly over the next 6-9 months, still undecided if I want to get on hormone treatments or just manage it myself.. we shall see

but I will say this was fun. And I appreciate the community we got here at ASF. These last 5 years have been a nightmare but I’m thankful to be able reach out to you guys, crack jokes, talk shit and learn from people who live it.

😁

stay classy ASF

But I’ll be back....someday.. and hopefully I’ll drop 10 lbs of fat and be ready to build a better physique moving forward.. gonna start incorporating some more stretching, possibly yoga, periodization methods and better more consistent nutrition.
Cardio should improve greatly over the next 6-9 months, still undecided if I want to get on hormone treatments or just manage it myself.. we shall see

but I will say this was fun. And I appreciate the community we got here at ASF. These last 5 years have been a nightmare but I’m thankful to be able reach out to you guys, crack jokes, talk shit and learn from people who live it.

stay classy ASF
Damn man. Well stick around! Just because you're a broke dick doesn't mean we don't want to chat with you lol

Wishing you the best in recovery man. Hopefully you can get that thing healed up and be back to it without too much delay!

full pec major tear from proximal humerus (just above bicipital groove) ... so my armpit looks a lot different. 4cm retraction so he’s gonna cut me open perpendicular to armpit and drag it in place.. anchor it to the bone and tie it off with sutures.

Gonna have some serious fun trying to wipe my ass left handed... anyone ever try it for fun? Prolly gonna smell like shit for a couple weeks...;)
Baby wipes might make that task easier.

Lol....I’m afraid it make me gay...

or id catch my son drinking from it..

yeah, I’d still have to reach back there to dry it, feel like swamp ass all day

Lol....I’m afraid it make me gay...

or id catch my son drinking from it..

yeah, I’d still have to reach back there to dry it, feel like swamp ass all day
Yeah screw all that man. Baby wipes are the ticket. Nice fresh clean butthole every time

Get Shredded!
Good luck tomorrow man. Get back on here when your up to and let us know how it went.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Well...my first experience with nerve block was a bit scary. Felt like I couldn’t breathe. Sketched me out a bit, plus I didn’t like watching a needle penetrate my neck like that. But now I wish I had it again cuz my arm hurts like a sum bitch....

all in all things went according to plan.

Im gonna look like Frankenstein’s monster before too long with all these scars.

really just want to get back to lifting and get back in shape. Got me down quite a bit.

but one day at a time..starting with nutrition then pounding out the cardio and we’ll see where I am in a few months..

EE9D6E62-B3CD-4BD0-8130-9FD8E0D21751.jpeg Day three post surgery...
I’ll be able to shower in a couple more days..

Trying to keep it manageable. So far I’m alright. Have basically zero range of motion right now. I feel like it’s gonna be a long journey back to ground zero.

Honestly the mental aspect of injuries is the hardest part, just gotta stay focused on the future. And maybe pick this log back up in a few months or so. Gym sessions were feeling good and I was beginning to see results and bam, outta nowhere, another set back.

Surgeon told me he doesn’t want to be repairing a quad anytime soon and to take it super slow and in a year I should be able to get back to my normal intensity in my workouts...

Dude, sorry to see that, injuries suck! But time will fly by.... Just rest and heal for now, you’ll see some great progress once you start PT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They didnt put you out before they admistered the nerve block? I was out before they did that to me. Looking at my neck it appears they took 4 or 5 attempts from the bruising. That would have made me nauseous.
Was it still in effect for 24 hours after surgery? I remember my arm felt like a brick and I couldnt feel shit. When I wanted to move my arm, I had to use my right arm to move it.

Glad to hear your surgery went as planned. I'm with GC on the baby wipes. Personally haven't used toilet paper, unless it was unplanned event, in years. We have a bidet in the master bath, still no urges to roll around with another man but my youngest son did play with it a couple of years ago. Made a mess in there. Certainly hope he didn't drink from it, but wouldn't rule out the possibility. Lmao.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

They didnt put you out before they admistered the nerve block? I was out before they did that to me. Looking at my neck it appears they took 4 or 5 attempts from the bruising. That would have made me nauseous.
Was it still in effect for 24 hours after surgery? I remember my arm felt like a brick and I couldnt feel shit. When I wanted to move my arm, I had to use my right arm to move it.

they didn’t put me out until on I was on the operating table. The nerve block was such a strange experience. I was conscious for the whole thing. And it impacted my breathing so I geeked out a bit. It wore off about 15 hours after surgery.

D88C9009-126F-4C3D-9FC8-C65A227E367C.jpeg
Not bad for a one armed dad!!

6E03ED5A-B960-4649-B522-C4F2A970E0CC.jpeg
Wanna shout out to Macedog and Euro Pharmacies for my 5th place football contest earnings. Gonna try to get my hands on bpc-157 and run these together and update on my pec tendon injury. Would love to get the bpc from Euro pharm as well....hopefully we can figure that out.

cardio at the gym after almost 4 weeks of no activity.

trying to get my shit together and stay active and recover faster and get back to weight lifting ASAP.

View attachment 38651
Wanna shout out to Macedog and Euro Pharmacies for my 5th place football contest earnings. Gonna try to get my hands on bpc-157 and run these together and update on my pec tendon injury. Would love to get the bpc from Euro pharm as well....hopefully we can figure that out.

cardio at the gym after almost 4 weeks of no activity.

trying to get my shit together and stay active and recover faster and get back to weight lifting ASAP.
The tb will do wonders on its own especially given the injury and how long it would take to heal.

Bpc will speed up the recovery process more but, I found Tb500 a great option for long term healing of injuries.

The tb will do wonders on its own especially given the injury and how long it would take to heal.

Bpc will speed up the recovery process more but, I found Tb500 a great option for long term healing of injuries.
feel free to describe in full detail how I use it, I don’t mind holding hands :)

Mr. garlic 🐓 has given me details on using bpc-157 and I’m sure these peptides are used similarly. I’ve just never sub-q injected anything that I remember... got the sodium chloride water with it so I’ve got to figure out dosage and injection frequency with this.

Im 9 days post operation so I’m assuming I can use this now.

Any and all details will be mucho appreciato, if you have the time.

Also hempknight I think I need some of your homeopathic therapeutic remedies.

and multislacking I need a ice cold beer and a shot of crown.

and to all my other homies, I will be back. Mark my words...

feel free to describe in full detail how I use it, I don’t mind holding hands :)

Mr. garlic 🐓 has given me details on using bpc-157 and I’m sure these peptides are used similarly. I’ve just never sub-q injected anything that I remember... got the sodium chloride water with it so I’ve got to figure out dosage and injection frequency with this.

Im 9 days post operation so I’m assuming I can use this now.

Any and all details will be mucho appreciato, if you have the time.

Also hempknight I think I need some of your homeopathic therapeutic remedies.

and multislacking I need a ice cold beer and a shot of crown.

and to all my other homies, I will be back. Mark my words...

Here is something I saved when I first got my BPC and TB 500.

How long can i run BPC 157 for?

BPC 157 can be run for 4 weeks, followed by a 2 week rest. after this if you are still not feeling 100% itll be safe to run another course of BPC 157.

How do you reconstitute BPC 157?

simply pop the cap off, gently alcohol swab the stopper, then let it dry, same goes with the BAC water vial. then dose out the correct amount of BAC water. then slowly put the needle in... then slowly but surely inject the BAC water alongside the vial making sure you do not indirectly inject on the peptide powder, however once you have done the first dose and the powder i essentially mixed you can inject on the bac water, that is fine. Note* this is done with 2mls of bac water, that would be 2 whole 1ml/1cc insulin syringes.

How do i Dose BPC 157 for optimal results?

you can use anywhere from 200mcg being a medium dose up to 500mcg ... depending on severity of issue ( if severe) dose 2x a day at 350 mcg totaling 700 mcg.

Is BPC 157 IM or sub q injection?BPC 157 is both, you can do IM or subq as close as you can to the injection site, preferably around 1-4 inches away to yield the most benefit to the injured area.

Comes out to 10 IU morning and afternoon.
BPC Reconstitute.jpg

How to Take TB-500?
Thymosin Beta 4 (TB500) 2mg
Mix 1 ml water with each Vial of Thymosin Beta 4 (TB500). One full insulin syringes of water.
Dosage :50iu / 1000mcg of TB500 Monday and Thursday (SUBQ)

Most people utilize four to five milligrams of TB-500 each week. A typical dosage schedule might be two milligrams, twice every seven days, for a month to six weeks. If an injury is of the chronic type, the dosage may be lower, as the peptide will be used primarily in order to maintain benefits. There are different strategies for dosing, so it will vary a bit, depending on the person and the effect that is being sought out. Stacking is another option. As you’re probably already aware, stacking is all about combining supplements in order to optimize benefits. It is possible to stack TB-500 with other supplement products (such as Growth Hormone Releasers) and many people do this in order to aid muscle recovery and gain muscle mass at the same time. TB-500 is injected. Sterile water or sterile saline are utilized in order to dilute the product.

Comes out to 20IU twice per week. I did it Monday and Thursday on my pin days. Pinned like 1-2" from naval.
TB reconstitute.png

Thats what I found when I was looking, Maybe someone has something different and could correct anything that is wrong. Happy pinning bud.

Back