• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

M.King (Semi-unsponsored) Interactive Logathon!

Milford King

ASF World Champion
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Stats:
5’6”
178.9 LBS
32.5 years old

Plot Summary; kids, work, gym

Purpose; to accept my fellow brothers criticism and heed the advice I’m given to obtain the best physique I’ve ever had by summer of 2019.

Request; workout tips and routine ideas as well as nutrition help and supplement advice.

Fitness Background; high school wrestling & track and field; amateur boxing (short lived). In the gym since I was 15. (Half asses my nutrition since I was 15)

Basically brothers and sisters I want you to post up workouts and other random helpful stuff and I will do them. I think it would be cool if I could select 5 or 6 of you and assign a day and a muscle group to each and you would just post what workout you want me to do that day and I’d do it. Also the same with nutrition. Then after 12 weeks or so I’ll post up after pics and we can see the monster you all helped to create. :)

stupid idea i know, but either way I’m gonna log some shit here...just hope I don’t jinx myself because last time I was gonna log clen for PSL Euro -pharm and shortly after I ripped my arm off. Still gonna log that clen here come spring, if all goes well.

Thanks. Nudes pending.

Starting Physique....yes I know I let myself go but I can only get better from here. Keep in mind last 2 years I was a full time student and a full time employee and a full time father, it’s a miracle I even made it to the gym. Plus still recovering from tendon surgery. So play nice!
A507FE5C-6964-4134-BBCA-99D7C3FB42EC.jpeg6DF051D4-003C-49CA-BFBC-3D3A4303F794.jpeg

Although the idea you posted could be fun, I don't see the point in it......

If you want to progress and make the most of your cycle and time you have to set a plan and execute it..... 50 different ideas on training and nutrition will do nothing but lead you down a path where you'll have no idea what's working.

Given your starting point, being pretty good, especially if training and nutrition haven't been very good, you could make great progress..... Lots of potential.

Well I appreciate that Monte, I guess your right about the training. I guess I was thinking that y’all would be giving me workouts following the same program. I don’t know man, point me in the right direction. I’m not concerned with large amounts of mass at this point, maybe next winter. I appreciate any and all help.

My boy Milford doing a log, Im in for this one. Like Monte said, you got a pretty good starting point. 5'6 powerhouse.

How much time do you get to workout?

Are you planning on running anything?

My boy Milford doing a log, Im in for this one. Like Monte said, you got a pretty good starting point. 5'6 powerhouse.

All of what these guys have said too

0B3EFCC9-B363-462D-A78B-CAA9CC4A9809.jpeg Pretty much my daily diet;
breakfast: Metamucil, banana, chocolate rice cake with peanut butter; kratom.
snack: protein shake, creatine pills
lunch: chicken & rice with hot sauce , assorted steamed veggie pack
Pre workout snack: more creatine pills (usually skip food because of time but I’m gonna add something convienent here so I feel better at gym)
dinner: meat, veggies, protein shake, Metamucil

i keep it the same cuz it’s easier to control

i know I’m not eating enough, I want to be around 2600 calories with a 50%P, 25%C,25%F split but I think I need more carbs than that so I will readjust this as well. I need some fast food ideas.

All of what these guys have said too
so I was completely off hormones between December 17 and April 18... tried to get my shit back online and at the end of the 5 months tested at 27ng/dL test. So I finally had enough of feeling like shit and jumped on trt at 250mg weekly. Was out of gym from July 18 to September 18 due to torn bicep tendon surgery. During this time I tried to run everyday but was inconsistent at best. I started hitting gym in October and 4 weeks ago switched to TPP/NPP blend at 375mg weekly. At week 3 I added 60mg anavar and last week (week 4) i sprinkled in some DHB at 200mg/week. All the supplements have been provided by them good ole church boys who I absolutely love as finding them for my trt needs literally brought me back from the dead! I’ve been hitting the gym hard since beginning of November (as hard as I can but I’m a hypochondriac and if I feel a twitch in the tendon area I get scared)

i workout for about an hour and a half 5 days a week. I started adding a 6th day last week but might not always get the chance to go on weekends. Damn kids! :)

my cycle experience is limited and I’m open to suggestions as I want to try different stuff

currently
4 weeks of TPP/NPP @ 375mg weekly
2 weeks of anavar @ 60mg daily
1 week of DHB @ 200mg weekly

so far....

IML Gear Cream!
Also I eat these daily ....2548A1DC-9E36-48D0-AC72-85A7602A07CD.jpeg

ly diet;
breakfast: Metamucil, banana, chocolate rice cake with peanut butter; kratom.
snack: protein shake, creatine pills
lunch: chicken & rice with hot sauce , assorted steamed veggie pack
Pre workout snack: more creatine pills (usually skip food because of time but I’m gonna add something convienent here so I feel better at gym)
dinner: meat, veggies, protein shake, Metamucil

i keep it the same cuz it’s easier to control

i know I’m not eating enough, I want to be around 2600 calories with a 50%P, 25%C,25%F split but I think I need more carbs than that so I will readjust this as well. I need some fast food ideas.

I like to add in the packs of tuna for a mid morning snack and sometimes when i get home from the gym. Like right now im sipping my protein shake while snacking on one of the lemon pepper star kist tuna packs. 80 calories, 18g protein, .5g fat and 1g of carbs. They got several flavors and its easier than using a can opener and draining it. And my hands dont end up smelling like i fingered the neighbor either.

I like to add in the packs of tuna for a mid morning snack and sometimes when i get home from the gym. Like right now im sipping my protein shake while snacking on one of the lemon pepper star kist tuna packs. 80 calories, 18g protein, .5g fat and 1g of carbs. They got several flavors and its easier than using a can opener and draining it. And my hands dont end up smelling like i fingered the neighbor either.
dude....genius idea!!! I’d use my fingers so the smell will remind me of simpler times when I’m done snacking :)

So today I didn’t have much time at gym and wouldn’t you know it the place was empty...of course no time when I got free reign of the place..anyway here’s my workout

4 rounds of 6 sets of 6 reps on :
incline barbell bench
flat barbell bench
i started with two plates per side on incline but had to settle for a plate and a half for the majority of the reps.
Did two plates with flat bench
also attached resistance band from one end of barbell, under bench , to opposite end of barbell for additional resistance.
(I usually only use dumbbells anymore so this was fun)
4 sets of 12 tricep pulldowns
4x12 isolated cable triceps push downs (reverse grip)

took a selfie, said bye to the hot chic at the counter, jumped in the truck and hit the road

was consideting purchasing slingshot bench support thingy from mark bell...any thoughts on this apparatus?

So today I didn’t have much time at gym and wouldn’t you know it the place was empty...of course no time when I got free reign of the place..anyway here’s my workout

4 rounds of 6 sets of 6 reps on :
incline barbell bench
flat barbell bench
i started with two plates per side on incline but had to settle for a plate and a half for the majority of the reps.
Did two plates with flat bench
also attached resistance band from one end of barbell, under bench , to opposite end of barbell for additional resistance.
(I usually only use dumbbells anymore so this was fun)
4 sets of 12 tricep pulldowns
4x12 isolated cable triceps push downs (reverse grip)

took a selfie, said bye to the hot chic at the counter, jumped in the truck and hit the road

was consideting purchasing slingshot bench support thingy from mark bell...any thoughts on this apparatus?

Powerlifting shirt?

Friend of mine let me use it before and it forced better form and really took away the pain in my shoulders from benching, I just didn’t know if it would hinder any gains or progress. I like dumbbells but I’d like to use the barbell regularly again as well.

Get Shredded!
IMO...
Your diet needs restructuring... your training is too long and nobody takes creatine pills. Lol.
Call my secretary and make an appointment.

Friend of mine let me use it before and it forced better form and really took away the pain in my shoulders from benching, I just didn’t know if it would hinder any gains or progress. I like dumbbells but I’d like to use the barbell regularly again as well.
Interested on thoughts on this as well. I keep seeing ads for it on Instagram. I've typically been a stickler for doing full range reps.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Lol....I just started the creatine... I wasn’t gonna do it but my red meat intake is limited and I thought what the hell why not? Hell yea my diet needs tremendous restructuring but at least I’m eating ‘clean’ , consciously. I want the love handles gone and the abs back out andy appetite has suffered lately...maybe the var? ........

Im all ears brother!

Start with the basics.
Eat high quality protein meals every 3-5 hours starting soon after waking up. Your goal here is muscle protein synthesis and overall body positive nitrogen balance. Aim for 20-40gms ea meal.

Train by doing compound movements to failure. Presses, rows and squating. 30-45 min a day. This is another pathway to muscle protein synthesis. Train ea muscle group twice a week.

CFA47D6B-DCF3-480C-A2D2-79AB0DAC3940.jpegA5F79247-EB23-48D0-A046-5F4075D24579.jpeg
Food so far ....

Alright milford. Some good guys here in giving you some good advice to point you in the right direction. I'm gonna pull up a chair and see where you take this.

Can I ask, are you a single father? Or have your kids on the weekend? Maybe too personal, just trying to figure out when you have your "me" time.

My marriage has been over for awhile we just kind of go through the motions. My wife is an excellent mother and we both do a good job raising our children. I haven’t really had the opportunity to start my life over so I’m just biding my time at the moment. I haven’t had much overtime recently so after work I have a couple hours to myself. That’s when I hit the gym. I prep all my food on sundays for the week. Usually just chicken and rice and scrambled eggs and turkey sausage. I forgot to mention the eggs and sausage earlier. The weekday evenings and weekends I dedicate to my kids, my biggest goal in life is to be the best father I can be so my kids can grow up to be happy people. The gym is where I exfoliate my frustration with life and my own personal failures. I try to be a happy confident man so that I can show my kids that they need to be able to make themselves happy and not rely on anyone else.

i wasn’t responsible for my failing marriage although I know I wasn’t perfect. There just a lot of resentment that I can’t seem to get over and I feel that she also deserves to be happy and I’m not really interested in being that person to her anymore. I tried to fix things but I’ve given up at this point. I had plans to move into a studio apartment this January however I’ve been talking to a mediator and I think I’m just going to play things out. Marriage laws is truly unfair, especially if you’re the provider of a single income household. So I don’t really have a game plan at this moment anymore. We get along enough to not be totally miserable, so I will prolly stay home for now.

Sorry for the book....my ‘me’ time is after work for a couple hours, I also have been an active member of an adult recreational sports league for years. We play football in the summer, basketball in the winter and softball in the spring. I stay pretty busy really and that helps keep me occupied.

I have no social life anymore, you guys here at ASF are literally my only friends anymore. Haha
thats why my post count is so high.
but I’ve learned a shit ton, so it was worth it.

My marriage has been over for awhile we just kind of go through the motions. My wife is an excellent mother and we both do a good job raising our children. I haven’t really had the opportunity to start my life over so I’m just biding my time at the moment. I haven’t had much overtime recently so after work I have a couple hours to myself. That’s when I hit the gym. I prep all my food on sundays for the week. Usually just chicken and rice and scrambled eggs and turkey sausage. I forgot to mention the eggs and sausage earlier. The weekday evenings and weekends I dedicate to my kids, my biggest goal in life is to be the best father I can be so my kids can grow up to be happy people. The gym is where I exfoliate my frustration with life and my own personal failures. I try to be a happy confident man so that I can show my kids that they need to be able to make themselves happy and not rely on anyone else.

i wasn’t responsible for my failing marriage although I know I wasn’t perfect. There just a lot of resentment that I can’t seem to get over and I feel that she also deserves to be happy and I’m not really interested in being that person to her anymore. I tried to fix things but I’ve given up at this point. I had plans to move into a studio apartment this January however I’ve been talking to a mediator and I think I’m just going to play things out. Marriage laws is truly unfair, especially if you’re the provider of a single income household. So I don’t really have a game plan at this moment anymore. We get along enough to not be totally miserable, so I will prolly stay home for now.

Sorry for the book....my ‘me’ time is after work for a couple hours, I also have been an active member of an adult recreational sports league for years. We play football in the summer, basketball in the winter and softball in the spring. I stay pretty busy really and that helps keep me occupied.

I have no social life anymore, you guys here at ASF are literally my only friends anymore. Haha
thats why my post count is so high.
but I’ve learned a shit ton, so it was worth it.
A man that puts his kids first. I can respect that.

without them I am nothing. :)
I hear that loud and clear MK. My daughter is what drives me get up everyday, do what is needed to support her and repeat all over again the next day. They are truly life changing.

Back