Gear Church

4th order placed this month.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts
    Rep Points

4th order placed this month.

GC is killing me with all these sales but when you find quality gear at a good price you gota take advantage. This go round I orders more Anadrol, DHB, tren ace and mast p blend, and some test e. Iíll be sitting on this gear for a little while as I have a log with another sponsor coming up but Iím already stoked to try this DHB out and itís goin to kill me waiting that long lol. The plan for this cycle which is months away like I stated earlier is to start with 300mg DHB weekly Monday Wednesday Friday and 250-500mg of test e weekly. I will probably up the DHB to 5 or even 600mg per week just to really see what it can do. Iíve herd some amazing claims about DHB and canít wait to see what all the hype is about. The tren and mast I was considering throwing that in the last 2-4 weeks of the cycle but not sure if I will or if it would even be necessary. Thanks GC for producing that consistent quality product and Iím sure the DHB will live up to everything else Iíve tried from GC. Oh and the Anadrol not sure if Iíll kick start with that or not but the reason I decided to get more is I can honestly say itís the best Anadrol Iíve ever taken hands down. Anadrol is my favorite oral and Iíve ran about every brand you can imagine and GC has definitely been my favorite to date.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    668 Posts
    Rep Points

Grateful for your loyalty!

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    GC is killing me with all these sales but when you find quality gear at a good price you gota take advantage. This go round I orders more Anadrol, DHB, tren ace and mast p blend, and some test e. Iíll be sitting on this gear for a little while as I have a log with another sponsor coming up but Iím already stoked to try this DHB out and itís goin to kill me waiting that long lol. The plan for this cycle which is months away like I stated earlier is to start with 300mg DHB weekly Monday Wednesday Friday and 250-500mg of test e weekly. I will probably up the DHB to 5 or even 600mg per week just to really see what it can do. Iíve herd some amazing claims about DHB and canít wait to see what all the hype is about. The tren and mast I was considering throwing that in the last 2-4 weeks of the cycle but not sure if I will or if it would even be necessary. Thanks GC for producing that consistent quality product and Iím sure the DHB will live up to everything else Iíve tried from GC. Oh and the Anadrol not sure if Iíll kick start with that or not but the reason I decided to get more is I can honestly say itís the best Anadrol Iíve ever taken hands down. Anadrol is my favorite oral and Iíve ran about every brand you can imagine and GC has definitely been my favorite to date.

For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    You'll be living up to your handle (jSWOLE) with all that good gear flowing through y our blood .. enjoy homeboy

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    668 Posts
    Rep Points

Right on!

Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    You'll be living up to your handle (jSWOLE) with all that good gear flowing through y our blood .. enjoy homeboy

- - - Updated - - -

Right on!

Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post

For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    520 Posts
    Rep Points

Damn. Gear ordering machine. Wish I had your stash!

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    668 Posts
    Rep Points

TO....I know you gots some money under that mattress🙄

Quote Originally Posted by TripleOvertime View Post
    Damn. Gear ordering machine. Wish I had your stash!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    520 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    TO....I know you gots some money under that mattress
    Unfortunately, mother hubbards cupboards are pretty bare/empty :/