• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ZPHC- Sustanon

Pitbu11

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve been a loyal DS customer for quite some years now and all I can say is they have yet to disappoint me.
-Shipping is unbelievably fast
-Customer service, DS is always there to answer questions and never leaves a response unanswered
-Products- Top Notch!

I’ve tried numerous products DS offers and they are GTG, Legit as it gets.

My recent experience with ZPHC Sus is just unbelievable and I had to write a review.
So good I may have to blast and cruise forever on this product 🤣!!

Pumps are insane and it’s sustainable throughout the week at 500 mgs per wk. The oil is a little thicker than other sus products I’ve used but zero PIP for sure.
Anaboliclab site shows ZPHC Test comes in slightly higher than 250mgs a week but that is OK with me.

Im surely stocking up on this product! Thanks again DS for the quality you bring!!

I’ve been a loyal DS customer for quite some years now and all I can say is they have yet to disappoint me.
-Customer service, DS is always there to answer questions and never leaves a response unanswered
-Products- Top Notch!

My recent experience with ZPHC Sus is just unbelievable and I had to write a review.
So good I may have to blast and cruise forever on this product 藍!!

Pumps are insane and it’s sustainable throughout the week at 500 mgs per wk. The oil is a little thicker than other sus products I’ve used but zero PIP for sure.
Anaboliclab site shows ZPHC Test comes in slightly higher than 250mgs a week but that is OK with me.

Im surely stocking up on this product! Thanks again DS for the quality you bring!!

DS supplies the best pharma grade products, at great prices, with excellent service. Glad to see you are happy!

-Products- Top Notch!

So good I may have to blast and cruise forever on this product 🤣!!

Quick question about the ZPHC Sustanon since I put in an order. You say that it’s thicker than other sus so that being said, is it still shootable with a 23g pin?

23g is what I use and for ZPHC sust it was no problem.

Has anyone gotten the labs on any of the zphc amps?

Brother they posted a shit ton of lab test results. Amps, 10ml vials, orals. All of their products are good.
Has anyone gotten the labs on any of the zphc amps?
dy89d0.jpg

Last edited:
Brother they posted a shit ton of lab test results. Amps, 10ml vials, orals. All of their products are good.

dy89d0.jpg

Yes I have seen those. I’ve used there products a while ago as well. Potent test e. But this simec is from 2015, I wonder about current day quality. I see lots of great reviews on boards but complaints in Russian boards about under filled amps etc.

Guy who started this topic shared his recent experience, thats not year 2015 :)
Yes I have seen those. I’ve used there products a while ago as well. Potent test e. But this simec is from 2015, I wonder about current day quality. I see lots of great reviews on boards but complaints in Russian boards about under filled amps etc.

Back