• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GorillaPharm Test / Deca / Dbol labs

Hellcat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Current Cycle:

Test E 600
Deca 400
Dbol 50mg first 6 weeks
Aromasin 12.5mg ED, gonna bump it to 12.5 twice a day after these labs.
Cabergoline 0.25mg once a week as prescribed

Labs taken 1 day after injection

Any comments?

Attachments

• labs.png
    labs.png
    82.1 KB · Views: 167
i'd get that estrogen down just a bit, and id start looking at doing something about that alt and ast as well. But it looks about right

i'd get that estrogen down just a bit, and id start looking at doing something about that alt and ast as well. But it looks about right

Yeah im gonna bump aromasin to 25 a day to get it down, but could it be that high cuz of the 50mg Dbol? How about when I stop Dbol? And I’m assuming the ast and alt will go down after dbol

Estradiol could definitely be that high because youre including dbol, but you need to plan accordingly. Bump up the aromasin for awhile, and when you stop dbol, consider dropping it back down a bit. Bloodwork after stopping dbol would be a good idea too

Current Cycle:

Test E 600
Deca 400
Dbol 50mg first 6 weeks
Aromasin 12.5mg ED, gonna bump it to 12.5 twice a day after these labs.
Cabergoline 0.25mg once a week as prescribed

Labs taken 1 day after injection

Any comments?
Is this lc/ms testing on estrogen? It doesn't say it is. What online lab did you use?

My guess is Deca got picked up as e2

Is this lc/ms testing on estrogen? It doesn't say it is. What online lab did you use?

this is privatemdlabs and I ordered the hormone panel with prolactin

let me know bro

thanks appreciate it

Yeah im gonna bump aromasin to 25 a day to get it down, but could it be that high cuz of the 50mg Dbol? How about when I stop Dbol? And I’m assuming the ast and alt will go down after dbol
I don’t know about you but I hate Aromasin. At doses I feel good at it doesn’t work well enough so after bloods I bump it up and it just kills my sex drive. Adex is my go to hands down

Not deca but tren is the culprit for high e2 when using ECLIA analysis which is what they used for this report.

Note, you cannot see it here becuase it is capped at 1500 but nandrolone will skew test level with this test. Nandrolone is an altered form of test.

Liver values are fine. I would expect that with dbol.

I think double dosing your aromasin is a good idea.

Not deca but tren is the culprit for high e2 when using ECLIA analysis which is what they used for this report.

Note, you cannot see it here becuase it is capped at 1500 but nandrolone will skew test level with this test. Nandrolone is an altered form of test.

My mistake then.

Thanks for input guys.
@Jswole, I have not tried Adex yet, always been aromasin for me and I feel great on it, never had issues with sex drive.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for input guys.
@Jswole, I have not tried Adex yet, always been aromasin for me and I feel great on it, never had issues with sex drive.
Me either I always use aromasin no issues on it either. Treats me good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

How does deca skew a test result? I’ve read conflicting thoughts on this and can’t really find anything medical or scientific to back it up other than raising free test bc it’s binding to shbg along with the test. Been wondering this a long time.... lots of peds are altered forms of test but don’t skew test numbers and actually lower it.

How does deca skew a test result? I’ve read conflicting thoughts on this and can’t really find anything medical or scientific to back it up other than raising free test bc it’s binding to shbg along with the test. Been wondering this a long time.... lots of peds are altered forms of test but don’t skew test numbers and actually lower it.

Roche, the manufacturer of the ECLIA equipment has reported to the FDA that this equipment will no decern the difference between testosterone and nandrolone. Nandrolone is an altered form of testosterone and ECLIA does not differentiate between the two.

As to tren and E2, ask anyone that had an e2 of 400 using ECLIA and immediately got back up analysis via mass spec and you will know ECLIA is the culprit.

FYI, nothing stated by Roche regarding tren and E2, 100% bro science by dozens of members experience.

Roche, the manufacturer of the ECLIA equipment has reported to the FDA that this equipment will no decern the difference between testosterone and nandrolone. Nandrolone is an altered form of testosterone and ECLIA does not differentiate between the two.

As to tren and E2, ask anyone that had an e2 of 400 using ECLIA and immediately got back up analysis via mass spec and you will know ECLIA is the culprit.

FYI, nothing stated by Roche regarding tren and E2, 100% bro science by dozens of members experience.

Yes sir. Lcmsms the way to go

Honestly if you’re not experiencing any abnormal side effects from the higher E2 I wouldn’t sweat it. E2 is actually very anabolic and can aid in building muscle. On the flip side of that. You don’t want it there for months on end.

By the time you drop the Dbol you’ll probably drop that E2 considerably. I’d leave it and retest about 2 weeks after your done with Dbol.

Honestly if you’re not experiencing any abnormal side effects from the higher E2 I wouldn’t sweat it. E2 is actually very anabolic and can aid in building muscle. On the flip side of that. You don’t want it there for months on end.

By the time you drop the Dbol you’ll probably drop that E2 considerably. I’d leave it and retest about 2 weeks after your done with Dbol.
I like to have my e2 elevated as well while cycling, but 102 is way high. Much higher than I’d want it to be for any extended period of time. I’d definitely control it, but I like mine to be around 60 or so while on heavier cycles

Back