• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Nexxtec bunk gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman1984

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So ordered from these folks over the winter, 12 weeks ago I started my run of the test e 250 at 500 a week needless to say gear is bunk,one product was never sent. Emailed them with my order receipt and my issues they basically said the products had issues and assured me my next order I would get 3 free bottles of test and my missing anadrol. As they said they revamped the products.
I can copy n paste the emails if needed
But I suggest no one order from them..

I would suggest you show some proof, or you are going to get roasted.

Show proof before you go any further with this. We need to see blood work and emails. Thanks.

Yeah what everyone else said. Got some bloodwork to back that up?

I dont do bloodwork never needed to trying to figure out how to add photo of email

On Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 11:29 AM, Nexxtec <easervice@Safe-mail.net> wrote:

ok i see, i can aaure you all the ea synaptec line has been revamped and strengthened that last 4 months becuase there were problems with some of the products.tell you what, place an order and see for yourself, i will add u 3 new testatec e250 along with the missing anadrol.

Thank You
Eanexxtec

easervice@safe-mail.net
nexxtecc@tutanota.com
www.nexxtec.net
www.eanexxtec.net
-------- Original Message --------

Don’t need bloodwork when they admit that “some” products was bad!.. I can post the entire convo but then my personal info is in it so rather not and also test is the cheapest product out there so to make bunk test is a joke to me but I have a very good domestic source now.was just informing y’all a to not waste money.

You should always do bloodwork lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I’m speechless about the blood work thing but holy shit man wtf is going on with all these labs and bunk gear, bad customer service, and scamming people. I get it without blood work at the end of the day you can’t prove it to others but you know ifbthat shit is real or not and IMO since they admitted the product was not good they should have not tried to make OP order again they should have at very least said sorry new pac is on its way ASAP and honestly some freebies at that point because of the bunk gear and incomplete order. How would this have worked if OP didn’t send all the funds and said sorry I’ll send the rest in my next order. Poor customer service and yet another lab with bunk gear. I was very close to placing an order with them but was looking at there pharma products. Kinda glad I didn’t now after seeing this.

IML Gear Cream!
Few things that ive questioned from them is the norma test . Has bulgaria and greece on same page and same price . Organon sust says replicas on site . Final thing was bayer primo was very thin oil didnt have too shake it too come out of amp neck.

I’m speechless about the blood work thing but holy shit man wtf is going on with all these labs and bunk gear, bad customer service, and scamming people. I get it without blood work at the end of the day you can’t prove it to others but you know ifbthat shit is real or not and IMO since they admitted the product was not good they should have not tried to make OP order again they should have at very least said sorry new pac is on its way ASAP and honestly some freebies at that point because of the bunk gear and incomplete order. How would this have worked if OP didn’t send all the funds and said sorry I’ll send the rest in my next order. Poor customer service and yet another lab with bunk gear. I was very close to placing an order with them but was looking at there pharma products. Kinda glad I didn’t now after seeing this.
Two sides to every story, I would wait to see what the other side says.

Do these issues come about due to poor QC or does something happen later on causing the gear to go bad? Seems you would test every batch before sending it out, I’m not bashing this lab in particularly just curious what process and steps are used to ensure quality product.

Really? You can tell if 250 mg weekly of test is real or not without bloodwork? Cause i sure as fuck cant. I cant even tell when im running 750mgs. I dont feel even remotely different. But blood work shows sky high test and elevated estrogen if im not running anti e's. "Feeling it" is a stupid way to gauge whether something is real or not

- - - Updated - - -

What do you mean, you never needed to?
Well clearly he's an expert that knows every intricate detail about his body. If his E2 gets too high....he just meditates and makes it go away

Really? You can tell if 250 mg weekly of test is real or not without bloodwork? Cause i sure as fuck cant. I cant even tell when im running 750mgs. I dont feel even remotely different. But blood work shows sky high test and elevated estrogen if im not running anti e's. "Feeling it" is a stupid way to gauge whether something is real or not

- - - Updated - - -

Well clearly he's an expert that knows every intricate detail about his body. If his E2 gets too high....he just meditates and makes it go away
i absolutely can tell if it has hormone in it or not. Could I tell if it was 100mg per cc instead of 250 probably not but I will say every time I’ve suspected my testosterone to be underdosed I confirmed it with bloods but really that’s irrelevant from what his message says the lab confirmed it was not properly dosed.

I’m still mind blown about OPs response that he never needed to do bloods like what does that even mean? Besides the fact that everyone who takes gear should do bloods every few months the first thing I would have done if I suspected the gear to be fake or underdosed is scheduled an appointment to pull bloods. Without that it really means nothing and is just an empty statement luckily for the OP the lab admitted fault.

Two sides to every story, I would wait to see what the other side says.
I agree skip but it looks cut and dry to me what this is from the response given. Could there be more to the story yea sure but it looks pretty clear to me at this point

Damn and no one here to even defend them... I sent the rep a pm yesterday giving him a heads up on what’s going on. No response

Yes , bloodwork is good to see how everything is .
But if you " Never " needed bloodwork, then at least Test that shit to see if what you are getting is really Test E.
Get the Roid Test Kit .
At least then you know what the hell you have there .

Get Shredded!
I agree skip but it looks cut and dry to me what this is from the response given. Could there be more to the story yea sure but it looks pretty clear to me at this point

There are guys that been here a long time that say good things about this source.

Not a guarantee and I have no personal experience, but I would wait for response.

There are guys that been here a long time that say good things about this source.

Not a guarantee and I have no personal experience, but I would wait for response.
I was literally just thinking the same thing and a few that even reached out to me when I was considering purchasing which I still am to be honest because there pharma line is stocked. I really don’t know what to make of it and am kinda thinking it’s an isolated incident because everything you read on these guys is good. I wish someone would respond soon so we can figure out exactly what’s up here.

I was literally just thinking the same thing and a few that even reached out to me when I was considering purchasing which I still am to be honest because there pharma line is stocked. I really don’t know what to make of it and am kinda thinking it’s an isolated incident because everything you read on these guys is good. I wish someone would respond soon so we can figure out exactly what’s up here.

Contact them through their website.

That is what the rep stated in thier subforum.

I recently contacted regarding a similar situation about the Tren A and Test C. Ive bought from many suppliers with no issues. Trying to hash it out hopefully we cant fix the prob they asked for my email I have it and it seems theybcant find it. My buddy who was a pro said they were good years ago so i tried them very unhappy.

So ordered from these folks over the winter, 12 weeks ago I started my run of the test e 250 at 500 a week needless to say gear is bunk,one product was never sent. Emailed them with my order receipt and my issues they basically said the products had issues and assured me my next order I would get 3 free bottles of test and my missing anadrol. As they said they revamped the products.
I can copy n paste the emails if needed
But I suggest no one order from them..
hello first time i have saw this thread, find it really hard to believe what you are saying, cause if this was the case, i would be seeing this from numerous of members and emails and ETC, ALL I SEE IS 1 GUY YOU, WITH ONLY 18 POST.. stop being a hater. or show proof to back it up, if not shut up and stop starting shit please.

hello first time i have saw this thread, find it really hard to believe what you are saying, cause if this was the case, i would be seeing this from numerous of members and emails and ETC, ALL I SEE IS 1 GUY YOU, WITH ONLY 18 POST.. stop being a hater. or show proof to back it up, if not shut up and stop starting shit please.

Just some friendly advice, you should spend more time here. For all you pay in sponsor fees things like this can be counterproductive if not dealt with in timely fashion.

Now that is some customer service

so just curious what do you have to say about your company admitting there was a problem with the quality via e mail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back