• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nexxtec bunk gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
One day for some kind of proof on this topic before I lock it down.

Poor effort by the rep, shows up way after this thread was started and after one post by him this morning he has disappeared.

He talks about missing anadrol and the solution was him having to place an order for more products just to get what was originally paid for. This was his first time dealing with this shop , I don’t know about you guys but if I order and get shorted no way will I send a place more of my hard earned money .

I was on the test for 12 weeks and being on any test for that long results would show,doing blood work for just running test isn’t worth it,I did many cycles and never needed blood work I know how my body responds to stuff it doesn’t take a blood test to tell you if something is bunk or way under dosed.
The email clearly states that they knew something was wrong with said products.
And then wanted me to order more in order for me to get “revamped” product!
Test is the cheapest steroid to make and to provide bunk test is just a laugh in the face.

By 6th week of me running test from all brands I always get a giant pimple on my chest with this stuff never happened.test elevates my mood never happened etc do I need blood work to tell me what’s going on no I dont as my body tells me.
My nuts sually shrink between 7th and 8th week and they never did..

But all in all was simply relating my experience with a supplier on this forum I got burned for a few hundred bucks and just don’t wanna see it happen to others.

And yeah I have 18 post because I don’t come on here religiously..

But I won’t be making another order to get my missing stuff or free replacements as they wanted me to

I was on the test for 12 weeks and being on any test for that long results would show,doing blood work for just running test isn’t worth it,I did many cycles and never needed blood work I know how my body responds to stuff it doesn’t take a blood test to tell you if something is bunk or way under dosed.
Test is the cheapest steroid to make and to provide bunk test is just a laugh in the face.

By 6th week of me running test from all brands I always get a giant pimple on my chest with this stuff never happened.test elevates my mood never happened etc do I need blood work to tell me what’s going on no I dont as my body tells me.

But all in all was simply relating my experience with a supplier on this forum I got burned for a few hundred bucks and just don’t wanna see it happen to others.

But I won’t be making another order to get my missing stuff or free replacements as they wanted me to

So you’re saying that you don’t get blood work done and that you judge it by a “pimple on your chest”?! *hmm well this is a new one for me lol

Get Shredded!

you’ve got to be kidding me bro. Blood work is important running gear or not. How are you supposed to know what your hormone levels are without bloods. No one and I mean no one can properly dose an ai or pct if you cycle without bloods. I get it you would see some things and feel some things that would tell you if the test is working or not but that’s not the only reason you get bloods. The symptoms from high estrogen and low estrogen are almost identical to a t. Without bloods your only guessing and risking your health. A blood test is less than $100 I just paid $75 for a full hormone panel with total test uncapped. I highly suggest you get out of the mindset you don’t need bloods and do what’s best for your health.

Just curious j man how old are you? I’m guessing the 1984 is a reference to your birth year and I’m not bashing you so don’t take it that way but by the way your speaking you sound like the high school kids at my gym who no everything because they herd it from a friend or read it online and they always say they don’t need bloodwork because they know there body. They are also the kids running around with chipmunk cheeks and holding 30lbs of water they think is muscle until they come off and are a step behind where they started. Like I said I’m not trying to bash you bro but seriously judging if Test is properly dosed by getting a pimple on your chest really bro. I’ve ran over a gram of test with absolutely no acne or pimples and I’ve cruised on 200mg breaking out all over.

Bloodwork is proof. Plain and simple. You might have gotten bunk gear, but without bloodwork you are pissing in the wind. I can come on here and claim anything I want till I’m blue in the face, but no one will believe you till you post labs. If you did get bad gear then thank you for warning everyone, but until you post bloods, the warning is meaningless.

Exactly what he said ^ the only reason you haven’t gotten completely blasted and banned/ ran off is because the lab somewhat admitted fault via e mail. Like skip said tho even that we have to take with a grain of salt because anyone could make that same reply and post it. I would like the rep to actually handle this situation accordingly and do what reps are supposed to do when stuff like this happens. Imo this is a lose lose situation for you and the lab

so whats so hard to prove me wrong? whats so hard to get me blood work with legit info?
How do i know you have not been on a big cycle, for close to 1 year, then takes a break for 3 months and hops back on and expect for the gear to work like magic?
i just find this hard to believe, im on 5 boards and your the ONLY 1 person on all 5 boards saying this?

and then we got members like this asswhole Skip Forusum anit got shit better to do then to talk shit, and bash, like the MOD on this board,
i been around longer and repping long to see alot of haters, and from the MODS to members that aint got shit better to do other then HATE on HATERS. Im sorry to the haters on here, but did WE Nexxtec do something to you to hate? and ack like a follower instead of a fuckin leader?
show proof and we can take care of this, if not shut up, cause your getting every one having to back up your story.
head over to outlawmuscle been there for years with allot of great VETS thats also been there for years that give us reviews and know there gear. you guys are kids here.

so whats so hard to prove me wrong? whats so hard to get me blood work with legit info?
How do i know you have not been on a big cycle, for close to 1 year, then takes a break for 3 months and hops back on and expect for the gear to work like magic?
i just find this hard to believe, im on 5 boards and your the ONLY 1 person on all 5 boards saying this?

and then we got members like this asswhole Skip Forusum anit got shit better to do then to talk shit, and bash, like the MOD on this board,
i been around longer and repping long to see alot of haters, and from the MODS to members that aint got shit better to do other then HATE on HATERS. Im sorry to the haters on here, but did WE Nexxtec do something to you to hate? and ack like a follower instead of a fuckin leader?
show proof and we can take care of this, if not shut up, cause your getting every one having to back up your story.
head over to outlawmuscle been there for years with allot of great VETS thats also been there for years that give us reviews and know there gear. you guys are kids here.
bro are you blind or something? Your lab admitted fault via e mail and also said this problem has been occurring with y’all gear. Not sure why your bashing skip he was basically giving some friendly advice this thread went on for days with no response from you bro I had to send you a pm only for you to reply a few days later and post some bs comment to the guy. Why not handle this like a good rep and get both sides of the story and handle the problem accordingly. For the record us kids are the reason you have a rep job and your lab is even operational because us kids are your customers or at least I was going to be until I saw this whether it’s true or not and how you handled it. Not a good look bro

Like i said, please show me proof, and ill make sure it gets taken care of... if not, there is nothing i can do.
I'm going to be this rep for as long as Nexxtec is around Not you bro, i been with them since day one, and i live in the states, so i have seen so much B.S on ironmag before this board even came around, yes even wen a good source has a lil bump or what ever you want to call it, members are quick to open up there mouth and just talk shit, so thats why i responded the way i did. and trust me, i have had plenty of members go behind my back and cry and and say i was rude or what ever they want to add to it, But at the end, ill always have this job, unless I personally pass it down to some one.

this is why i react the way i do.

Last edited:
Did you see the e mail op posted on the first page? For some reason people have looked over it not just you but probably just stoped reading once op stated he doesn’t need or do bloodwork for test only cycles.

Lmao wtf?! You must not have read any of the replies cuz pretty much everyone is saying the same thing as you! Show proof! Meaning everyone agrees with you

And I don’t see anyone saying anything about taking the rep position lol so don’t know where you got that from ?! And @Skip Foursome is a mod and I didn’t see him bashing you ?!*
Well hope you have a better day and tomorrow as this situation isn’t going anywhere

0035EF67-1B8D-494F-BF1B-7191DED80CF1.jpeg

Whats Euroep?

There are guys that been here a long time that say good things about this source.

Not a guarantee and I have no personal experience, but I would wait for response.

^^Thatd be me.....

Im calling BS. I have made countless orders from them for almost 4 years with no problems. Ever. Period. I’m tired of hearing Bro Science of how people feel. The first time I got on Test, sure, I felt something around 6 weeks or so. But that’s when my freaking current Test level was 23.

I have no patience or respect for someone who takes the time, risk and money to order meds on the internet, inject those into your body and then not drop a single dollar on their health, Labs. They are just as stupid as their post and have no credibility to me. It’s a waste of time to even go down the path.

As far as their email, they don’t acknowledge it was bunk. These are UGLs, even some of the best has had consistency issues, and that’s how I read it. That is far from saying it’s bunk.

So so we are going to start judging gear on how we interpret emails, especially when some of those are coming from non-English speaking countries.

What a joke.

LowT

Really? You can tell if 250 mg weekly of test is real or not without bloodwork? Cause i sure as fuck cant. I cant even tell when im running 750mgs. I dont feel even remotely different. But blood work shows sky high test and elevated estrogen if im not running anti e's. "Feeling it" is a stupid way to gauge whether something is real or not

- - - Updated - - -

Well clearly he's an expert that knows every intricate detail about his body. If his E2 gets too high....he just meditates and makes it go away
I would agree , not much difference in feeling .. maybe I'm not as Sore and my strength goes up a bit but thats mainly due to my surplus in eating.
Bloods can state a different story ... Sometimes bloods aren't always accurate due to how many cycles are under your belt etc.... So many times play a part but I agree

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

you’ve got to be kidding me bro. Blood work is important running gear or not. How are you supposed to know what your hormone levels are without bloods. No one and I mean no one can properly dose an ai or pct if you cycle without bloods. I get it you would see some things and feel some things that would tell you if the test is working or not but that’s not the only reason you get bloods. The symptoms from high estrogen and low estrogen are almost identical to a t. Without bloods your only guessing and risking your health. A blood test is less than $100 I just paid $75 for a full hormone panel with total test uncapped. I highly suggest you get out of the mindset you don’t need bloods and do what’s best for your health.
Bro .... In certain states it's not possible to get a test that cheap. Unfortunately it's not as easy for some.

^^Thatd be me.....

Im calling BS. I have made countless orders from them for almost 4 years with no problems. Ever. Period. I’m tired of hearing Bro Science of how people feel. The first time I got on Test, sure, I felt something around 6 weeks or so. But that’s when my freaking current Test level was 23.

I have no patience or respect for someone who takes the time, risk and money to order meds on the internet, inject those into your body and then not drop a single dollar on their health, Labs. They are just as stupid as their post and have no credibility to me. It’s a waste of time to even go down the path.

As far as their email, they don’t acknowledge it was bunk. These are UGLs, even some of the best has had consistency issues, and that’s how I read it. That is far from saying it’s bunk.

So so we are going to start judging gear on how we interpret emails, especially when some of those are coming from non-English speaking countries.

What a joke.

LowT
I will agree , people are Getting very spoiled in this arena.
If they don't feel like the hulk in 3 weeks.
Gear is no magic potion. It will help in certain aspects but running test isn't really a life changer unless you are on trt from low to and the terrible sides of having natural low t.

I will say there has been a ton of labs or a couple of guys rehashing their crap gear and robbing the fuck out of people and their hard earned money... This is true

...but , people are seriously getting out of hand with throwing around the term "bunk"

People don't get that of shooting up a gram of test and stop and then do a typical 500mg a week run , it isn't going to be the same feeling.
...Unfortunately

So did you see the email on the first page of this thread? It’s right there
I'm the rep, that was not my conversation i was not the one that copy and paste the email. but like home boy said, minor things happen.
But once more again, i have another member YOU, crying up a storm, starting shit again, thats the way i see it,got a question for you? was this your order? cause your all over this thread like if it was your hard working money.

It's been a while but I remember EuropeAnabolics and this rep over at IMF from 6 years ago. If I'm not mistaken you guys carried AsiaPharma gear, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back