• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What’s up ASF

Fitraver

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone. Finally made my way over here. Fairly active on a few other boards and been in the game for several years now. Feels weird to say that now in an intro. Feels like just the other day I was having my first pin haha.

Still learning every day tho, so will soak up as much info as I can and try to weigh in on threads where I can assist.

Welcome to ASF Fitraver! You will fit right in here :)

welcome to ASF
from red lion pharm
selina@redlionpharm.com

Appreciate it.

I recogize the name. Welcome to the forum.

What’s up? Thank you.

Thanks.

Welcome to ASF!

Glad to be here.

Welcome to ASF community!

Thanks.

Welcome to ASF Fitraver! You will fit right in here :)

No pun intended right? Haha

Welcome to ASF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you.

Appreciate the welcome.

Had to pull the plug. Couldn't get the days off from work after changing show dates 3 times so no choice.

Growing now

How about yourself?

Man that’s a bummer :( sorry about that bro. Guess that just means time to get bigger and better :)

I’m doing well. Just finished up my 16 week blast and gained 16 lbs in 16 weeks haha. Goal was a lean bulk so mission accomplished. Now drops g the cals slightly to cruise for 8 weeks and get trt bloods then more growing. Sitting just shy of 200 right now. Wanna get to 215-220 still under 15% before possibly cutting.

Appreciate all the welcomes everyone.

Does anyone have any logs they’d recommend I follow here? Love a good log.

Get Shredded!
Appreciate all the welcomes everyone.

Does anyone have any logs they’d recommend I follow here? Love a good log.
A lot. Gaintrain has a log going. Garlickchicken has one as well. Rside2 has one in the monster section. Push50 has one in the uncle Z section. Couple more floating around. I have a new one I just started in the uncle Z section. Lots of them out there. Princess punisher has a log she's been doing for a while that's great. Hj2 is a fun guy to follow as well.... Lots of good wife material there and, he's a beast.

A lot. Gaintrain has a log going. Garlickchicken has one as well. Rside2 has one in the monster section. Push50 has one in the uncle Z section. Couple more floating around. I have a new one I just started in the uncle Z section. Lots of them out there. Princess punisher has a log she's been doing for a while that's great. Hj2 is a fun guy to follow as well.... Lots of good wife material there and, he's a beast.

Sweet. I will look those up! Yeah I’m familiar with HJ from M&S. He’s a good dude and a beast for sure. Thanks M.

Welcome to the forum!

Sounds like you know the ropes.

Welcome

Fit is a good guy that has been around. Welcome to ASF, buddy.

Gonna keep a log here too Fit?

Back