Achemgear

Rep Where Are You??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

There were other messages between the rep and myself prior to these last two but they aren't important I hope this puts to rest any questions about whether or not I was attempting to talk with the rep...Now I'm out I think I said that already and I came back for more sooooooooo....I really out this time
    Do what works for you not what others do

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    955 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah can clearly see you PMd both reps. Thanks please let us know if this gets resolved.
    IRONLION REP
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Our website: http://www.ironlion-lab.net/
    Contact us: ironlion@keemail.me
    Wickr Name:ironlionlabs
    Wire Name:ironlionlabs

Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,602 Posts
    Rep Points

In before it's the secretary's fault.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,876 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    *reshipper

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Abombs View Post
    SO NOW I'M LYING??

I've sent REHH a PM about whether or not I sent the PM'S I claim I sent, and I've offered to give him my password to this board so that he can log into my account and look for himself to see that I did send the old rep multiple PM'S about this issue. I said I would not be back to comment, but I'm not about to be called a liar either, and that's what u are calling me claiming u don't see any communication between myself and the old Rep. The only way that would be possible is if the old rep deleted the messages, so Hopefully REHH takes me up on my offer and logs onto the board using my credentials and takes a look for himself, because that's simply bullshit bro, and yes that is my order number but no I'm not interested in doing anything at this point if it comes it comes it's really as simple as that, but I'm not gonna be called a liar let's get that straight right here right now....I've just decided I'm going to go ahead and send him my password - REHH I'm sending u my password and I want U to take a look for yourself PM after u do and I'll set up a new password and that's that. If I get anything I'll be sure to let everyone know but like I've already said I'm done...I didn't even go into detail about having to re-send the funds after I already sent them because you guys had an issue with the receiver, and that cost me the fee that I had to pay again to re-send the funds. I wan't going to mention that because I didn't feel it would add anything to the discussion, but since I feel like my integrity is being called into question I'm gonna go ahead and mention it now. This entire process has been flawed from the beginning Bro and now a new rep is on board attempting to make things right which is great - But quite frankly claiming the customer hasn't communicated is not the way to start because that's simply not true.....Orders take time I'm not a newbie I know the deal and nobody but the P.O has control once it's out there but ZERO communication does not work!! What about the messages I left on the website why weren't those messages answered?? Did the website change people as well? I gave the website my email addy multiple times and heard nothing but now suddenly it's out here in public view and now it's let's blame the customer time!! Fuck that bro that's it I'm out
    Hey, nobody called you a liar! As I said before-I AM THE ONLY ONE ACHEM REP. I see you tried to contact other profile. On this occasion, I also explained everything above. What's the point to discuss again and again the same thing?
    You sent me an email NOVEMBER 26, you texted to achem-pharm 2 times last two weeks. OK, such things happen sometimes, don't be so stressed.
    Nobody deceives you. As soon as I was informed I got in touch with you. I do not have access to that profile yet, but I readily believe you.
    when you use such translation services as a western union, you must be prepared for the fact that the recipient can change. Because this kind of translation agency does not provide for commercial payments. You will receive a full refund, including percents

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

It seems to me the biggest problem is when the store produces products of poor quality. when the rep does not make contact at all, when the products do not receive or not sent. I understand that our reputation has deteriorated a bit. But we are here to figure this out. At least I'm here for it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Achemgear View Post
    It seems to me the biggest problem is when the store produces products of poor quality. when the rep does not make contact at all, when the products do not receive or not sent. I understand that our reputation has deteriorated a bit. But we are here to figure this out. At least I'm here for it.
    what ? Iím confused what are you even talking about? I donít think anyone said anything about poor quality did I miss something here?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    955 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    what ? Iím confused what are you even talking about? I donít think anyone said anything about poor quality did I miss something here?
    That's not what he was saying...he was just giving examples.
    IRONLION REP
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Our website: http://www.ironlion-lab.net/
    Contact us: ironlion@keemail.me
    Wickr Name:ironlionlabs
    Wire Name:ironlionlabs

Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

OK I've once again gone back on my word but I just wanna let everyone know Achemgear has assured me the situation is being resolved I will post up when there's something to say. Thanks for all of the support guys shit happens we all know the deal this isn't Walmart, but the company is to be commended for stepping up and owning up to the problem.....Thanks again and thanks to all of the Mods who allowed this thread to even exist my experience has been that other boards would go out of their way to not allow any questioning of sponsors so just know that ASF does have your back!! Thanks again when there's something to say I'll be back
    Do what works for you not what others do

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    292 Posts
    Rep Points

Glad to hear

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Blood sweat and years

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

agree. each incomprehensible moment needs to be disassembled. even if there are problems, conclusions need to be drawn from them and they should be solved. in order not to repeat in the future. I am glad this thread was started so we can speak openly about any issues.
    For each company, you can find a similar example. And this does not do us worse. In our business, many factors play such as the work of managers, caliper, mail, delivery. How many times was it that the order was sent but lost due to the postal company? That's what I'm talking about. I agree this does not take responsibility for us. Communication was not what I would like. So I correct the situation.