• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nasty, Freaky, Ugly Size

Get Shredded!
Lower muscle rounds

Squat machine dead stops - 300*25, 22
Smith front squat - 135*15 finished with body weight reps
Seated leg curl - 90*24, 23
Calf press - 260*24, 26
Hanging knee raise - 24, 24
Cable biceps iso curl - 35*23, 21

Legs were still not completely recovered today but, increased weight on the dead stop Squats while still managing to go over on reps.

Moving right along.

Whats better for building muscle in your opinion..dead stop squats or steady movement up and down.

Whats better for building muscle in your opinion..dead stop squats or steady movement up and down.
Ehh continuous movement is better imo.

I use dead stops here because I maxed out the machine with straight reps.

Upper loading went well. The log book is speaking to me and saying we're on the right track!

Weights still creeping up!

Hammer iso row standing big stretch locked in - 180*12, 10, 7 2drops
Smith Flat - 315*10, 7
Standing dip machine - 230 to failure and one drop
Standing Bb press - 135*10, 155*6

That's a wrap.

When the arms and delts outgrow your favorite shirts.... Gotta chop em up.

3x problems
0193568b38cb7ac9c8d532921267a84c.jpg

When the arms and delts outgrow your favorite shirts.... Gotta chop em up.

3x problems
0193568b38cb7ac9c8d532921267a84c.jpg

Nice T's and they are a badass band...awesome music to lift to!

Yup. Smashed it.

Leg press - 14 plates +70lbs *12, 14+100*10, 14+100*8
Cable Sldl - 180*12, 200*9
Walking Lunges - 2*20
Calf press - 300*12, 12, 11, 9
Hanging knee raise - 5*20

Follow with upper pump.

Left biceps out because my left outer elbow is being funky.

Pre workout -
500g egg whites
50g oats
90g pb

Post workout -
500g egg whites
100g cereal
1 banana

Yup. Smashed it.

Leg press - 14 plates +70lbs *12, 14+100*10, 14+100*8
Cable Sldl - 180*12, 200*9
Walking Lunges - 2*20
Calf press - 300*12, 12, 11, 9

Follow with upper pump.

Left biceps out because my left outer elbow is being funky.

Pre workout -
500g egg whites
50g oats
90g pb

Post workout -
500g egg whites
100g cereal
1 banana
Forgot.

Widowmaker with 6 plates on leg press 1.5 reps to 25

IML Gear Cream!
So this last week has been interesting.

I've been increasing calories slowly since I got all the way back on track a few weeks back. My training has also gotten more regular and back to previous intensity before the little break.

Weight got back to around 255 and plateud at 257.3.

I posted a recent diet update where I got more aggressive with calories a week or so ago and that's where I've been nutrition wise.

Since increasing calories my weight has dropped to 250-252 but I've tightened up considerably. This could be from training just getting better and better, how hot it is at work, my metabolism coming around or, all 3.

Either way, it's rare for my body to do this without adding in certain drugs at certain times so, I'm very happy atm lol. 300-400mg test iso and 200mg Deca are still the only drugs right now.

Still waiting...... Next blast will be much fun.

Appetite is awful today. Forcing food down though.

Left quad is acting up again in the same spot. (Upper quad near the groin)

Been mashing the fuck out of it with a lacrosse ball this morning.

Haven't been in to do any ART, chiropractor or deep tissue work since I can't remember when. I'm way over due.

Also, there's a new place close by that does the chrio chambers. Those fucking things work like magic so I'll try to squeeze that in soon.

Forced all my meals down yesterday.

Actually sat at the table for almost an hour to finish the last one off.... And it was a non training days so not nearly as much food as today.

Today they have gone down much easier. I was at work at 4 this morning so that did help a bit.

Trained after work which I hate. Usually if I have to work a full shift I'll push the training to the next day since I'm exhausted and it wouldn't be a very conductive training session anyways. If I hadn't trained today though it would have been a few days to many off since weekends are very busy lately.

As I predicted, strength tanked after each of my muscle rounds on chest so, I threw it the old curve ball and switched exercises every muscle round. That helps.

Upper Muscle Rounds

Flat machine press - 270*26 (+3),270*17(fail)180*10
Start pull down machine - 120kg*26(+3)
High Row Wide Grip (holding posts not handles) - 150*25
Dual handle cable row feet on floor (here's a fucking ego buster for ya lol) 100*23
Incline DB raise - 30*23
Seated DB raise above chin - 20*23
Triceps rope ss cable Ez Curl (2 sets wide, 1 set close) - 80*22/80*23, 70*21/80*21, 60*22/70*22

Those cable rows will get you right lol. You can't leverage with your legs so it's all back. If you're keeping your lower back stable, which you should, you can't go very heavy but you get locked in with the lats very well.

I've been neglecting my biceps for a while and I guess I need to start training them seriously again before they get under 20'. They grow with very little work so it shouldn't be too hard.

What day is it? High Rep leg day! Yaaaaaaaay..... Fuck me. High rep leg days are brutal enough. Throw in focus on progressive overload and you get laying on the floor after sets and almost puking.

Safety Bar squat - 315*20,20,17
Machine Lunges - 70*17, 15
Calf press - 260 *25, 24, 22, 22
Standing leg curl - 90*25, 23
Hanging knee raises - lost count
Cable curls - 4*15-13

Crooked ass walking ass.

What day is it? High Rep leg day! Yaaaaaaaay..... Fuck me. High rep leg days are brutal enough. Throw in focus on progressive overload and you get laying on the floor after sets and almost puking.

Safety Bar squat - 315*20,20,17
Machine Lunges - 70*17, 15
Calf press - 260 *25, 24, 22, 22
Standing leg curl - 90*25, 23
Hanging knee raises - lost count
Cable curls - 4*15-13

Crooked ass walking ass.
Excellent...high rep leg days are no joke...I haven't been following enough to check thru whole log, but what is the frequency you train high reps at aka how often do u add these days into your routine?

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Excellent...high rep leg days are no joke...I haven't been following enough to check thru whole log, but what is the frequency you train high reps at aka how often do u add these days into your routine?

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk
I started putting these in on my muscle round days every other week about a month and a half ago I think it was.

So I'll do -

Week A -
Upper loading
Rest
Lower loading upper pump
Rest
Upper Muscle Rounds
Lower Muscle Rounds
Rest

Week b -
Upper loading
Rest
Lower loading upper pump
Rest
Upper Muscle Rounds
Lower high rep
Rest

Too soon to tell visually how it's going but my body tells me it hurts lol.

I removed the lower pump stuff on my upper day because it was too much for my legs and I believe that's what partly lead to my injury last year.

By adding the high rep day I'm still covering all my bases on rep ranges but, instead of it being a pump day to failure after I've drained the tank on upper loading, it's a heavy compound movement day to failure or as close as I can safely get.

I started putting these in on my muscle round days every other week about a month and a half ago I think it was.

So I'll do -

Week A -
Upper loading
Rest
Lower loading upper pump
Rest
Upper Muscle Rounds
Lower Muscle Rounds
Rest

Week b -
Upper loading
Rest
Lower loading upper pump
Rest
Upper Muscle Rounds
Lower high rep
Rest

Too soon to tell visually how it's going but my body tells me it hurts lol.

I removed the lower pump stuff on my upper day because it was too much for my legs and I believe that's what partly lead to my injury last year.

By adding the high rep day I'm still covering all my bases on rep ranges but, instead of it being a pump day to failure after I've drained the tank on upper loading, it's a heavy compound movement day to failure or as close as I can safely get.
I'm thinking the twice a week lower day on DC is too much. With how hard I'm pushing I'm not recovering enough from Tuesday through Friday it seems like. Still going to wait before I change it up, maybe I just need time to adapt

I'm thinking the twice a week lower day on DC is too much. With how hard I'm pushing I'm not recovering enough from Tuesday through Friday it seems like. Still going to wait before I change it up, maybe I just need time to adapt
You mentioned you were adding additional exercises and/or sets for quads and legs. That might be why. My quads and hamstrings had substantial growth training them twice a week with DC.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Kroger had beef chuck steaks on sale for $2.99/lb yesterday.

So I got six lbs. Making it the same way I make my flank and skirt steak, in the instant pot with fajita season, onions and peppers.

I know a lot of guys won't get certain cuts of red meat due to higher fat content but, skirt and chuck are pretty lean if you take the time to trim them up. Maybe a little more fat then flank but, still not too much to be concerned about really.
eba2d0cde509013d14e082c03e998e58.jpg

What size and model is your instant pot? Wife is looking to get me one for father's day.

Get Shredded!
What size and model is your instant pot? Wife is looking to get me one for father's day.

8 quart
Think it's i the lux8

Unless you have lots of kids to cook for too, I've got 4, the six quart is plenty big.

8 quart
Think it's i the lux8

Unless you have lots of kids to cook for too, I've got 4, the six quart is plenty big.
I've only got 2. Will be used mostly for meal prep with an occasional family meal use.

I've only got 2. Will be used mostly for meal prep with an occasional family meal use.

Yeah the six quart will be perfect.

When you get one, I would suggest not to worry about how many pre sets it has.

The pre set buttons are what drive the cost up some and I personally don't use them much at all.

I just use the manual setting and adjust time for each food item based on what I've found works best.

Haven't trained since my leg day on Friday? Or maybe it was Thursday.

Slammed at work and training after work isn't really a good option still.

For example. Yesterday morning was my bi-weekly weigh in. 253 first thing in the morning. This morning I wanted to get a good idea of what type of drops I was getting, 248.

So five lbs. That's also considering I got in every meal, an EXTRA meal with carbs and a Gatorade as well. Fluid intake was over 2 gallons. It's crazy lol. I look tight as fuck though

Will train today unless it goes to shit at work.

Trained. Finally!

Upper loading.

Moved order of exercises around putting chest and delts ahead of back. I've been focusing on my back for a long time so it's a good time to switch things up a tad.

Smith Incline - 275*11, 285*10, drop 225*6,3
Seated machine fly - 130*15,11
Hammer Shoulder Press - 270*9, 7
Cable lateral ss bent over lateral - 40*15,10 40*13,8
One arm Bb row - 170*9, 180*7
Dual handle cross body Pulldown - 90*18, 15
Touch up biceps and triceps

This cereal is amazing by itself. Decent in shakes.
e8512be91df9a02cc1e5c297b193c88e.jpg

Off today.

Shoulder is a little iffy today.... Must have tweaked it with pressing yesterday I guess.

Rear delts are sore which is strange. I guess between the one arm Bb rows and using the hammer shoulder press instead of the one I usually use that's what did it.

Eating, resting and getting ready for tomorrow's lower day.

Lol eating your kid's cereal again Monte? Shame shame, lol.

Trained. Finally!

Upper loading.

Moved order of exercises around putting chest and delts ahead of back. I've been focusing on my back for a long time so it's a good time to switch things up a tad.

Smith Incline - 275*11, 285*10, drop 225*6,3
Seated machine fly - 130*15,11
Hammer Shoulder Press - 270*9, 7
Cable lateral ss bent over lateral - 40*15,10 40*13,8
One arm Bb row - 170*9, 180*7
Dual handle cross body Pulldown - 90*18, 15
Touch up biceps and triceps

This cereal is amazing by itself. Decent in shakes.
e8512be91df9a02cc1e5c297b193c88e.jpg

Real Churros are delicious.

Lower loading

Replaced pre workout carbs for an intra today to see if the gas tank would be better. Seemed better but it'll take a while to see if it's consistent.

Intra was just 50g hbcd and 15g Eaa's with some Citrulline and glycerol added.

Leg press high feet placement - 16 plates *12, 16+50*10, 16+70*7
Extension - 170*9, 150*8
Sldl on hammer toes elevated - 135*12, 10 (Adductor wasn't right so I didn't push it)
Calf press - 300*12, 15, 11, 10

Upper pump and abs

Still struggling to keep weight up. Getting tighter but I'm not worried about that, just want to keep the scale stable while doing so. Guess we add more food.

Getting closer to pulling the blast trigger but I really don't feel like it..... Weird. Usually I'm having to hold back but this go I'm just not excited to blast right now.

Longer I'm off and can maintain or keep progressing on the cruise doses the better the blast will be anyways.

Cereal of the day
cc4595a04faf897caa1e296d0bc2918d.jpg

Back